KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » ~Lucifer Morningstar – Respect Thread~

~Lucifer Morningstar – Respect Thread~
Started by: Erik-Lensherr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

~Lucifer Morningstar – Respect Thread~

Because of the fact that the other respect thread doesn’t contain many of his showings and the fact that it’s not organized properly, I’ve decided to remake it.

Any debate concerning what’s presented here won’t be taking place in this thread. If you have a different opinion, make a thread and we’ll discuss it there.

With that said, let’s get started ..

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Lucifer, Michael and Gabriel are created, each of them being assigned certain roles. From the start, Lucifer, of course, doesn’t accept this.

(please log in to view the image)

Ibriel requests Lucifer to make a „fountain of fire, endlessly upwelling” which he says Lucifer could do with a gesture. After Ibriel’s death, Lucifer rebels. and builts the fountain „And look, the Sun is rising, and you cannot stop it. All the Suns of all the Worlds in fact. Set the children free or those suns will dance in this fountain, and the ashes of your holiness will mix with the ashes of your city.” When Gabriel asks him if he dares challenge him in front of the host, Lucifer tells him he is „like a drop of dew on a leaf”.He then leaves along with those who follow him

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Then the war in Heaven follows. Despite the fact that his „Strength is broken”[b] and his armies routed, he still continues to fight. Then God comes and offers him a realm to rull, Hell. He also allows Mazikeen, daughter of the lilith to serve him, who will have an important role later in the story.

[b](please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:50 PM
Philosophía

Sandman (Morpheus), the Lord of Dreams, goes to hell to talk to Lucifer.
„I watched him even then as he fell, his face undefeated, his eyes still proud.”

Apparently Lucifer is aware of the „battle” between God and the
”Dark, the Shadow Creature”(Great Evil Beast).

After recovering his helmet, Sandman angers Lucifer, who says that one day he will destroy Morpheus

Philosophía

Sandman decides to go to hell to return Nada, a woman who long time ago he had a relationship which, in the end, resulted with her death. He takes special preparations because he is aware that he can be killed or captured if he confronts Lucifer. [i]

[i](please log in to view the image)

He describes Lucifer as „He was the creator’s finest creation, the angel Samael, called Lucifer. It means „the bringer of light”. Of all the angels he was the wisest, the most beautiful, the most powerfull. Saving his creator, he is perhaps the most powerfull being there is.” He even says that Lucifer is more powerfull by him by far.

Philosophía

Sandman sends Cain, who is under the protection of God. to tell Lucifer that he will be arriving in Hell. Lucifer doesn’t really care about the mark, and thinks it’s actually funny. He also explains the fact that he’s having fun seeing lesser demons proclame themselves lords of hell to end up destroying eachother and says that his only superior is God.

Philosophía

Sandman goes to hell and even equiped and prepared he is afraid of Lucifer who swears he won’t harm him within hell’s bounds. Lucifer then tells him that he quits his role as hell’s ruler. He secures hell and confirms the fact that he more powerfull than all of the demonkind and that he was just having fun with them until he got bored and didn’t care anymore. He then asks Morpheus to cut his wings and leaves him the key to hell

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:51 PM
Philosophía

Remiel, an angel, eventually becomes hell’s new lord. He asks Lucifer if he wants to return to hell, to which Lucifer refuses him. After a verbal trashing from Lucifer, Remiel spits him to which Lucifer tells him that he could wipe him out of existence without any consequence .

Philosophía

Lucifer is asked by heaven to intervene against a force that is fulfilling wishes on Earth. In order to do this, he asks a letter of passage

He threatens Remiel that he will humiliate him in front of a third of the infernal host if he doesn’t let him inside

He makes a guy impotent for his lack of respect

Philosophía

He defeats the voiceless gods using his cunning and will, in their own realm

Divine Susano come to hell in order to get Lucifer’s wings that have been severed by Sandman. We also get a glimpse of Hell.

Philosophía

Since they are going to play an important role in the story, I’m going to describe what the Basanos actually are.

They were created by Meleos after Destiny allowed him to examen his book.

„Readers and Recorders of Destiny, but with a living thing’s freedom to decide and act. If reality is a magic lantern show, they are the lenses through which all the infinit possibilities of shape and colour are focused. […] to make them finite, in that respect at least”

Lucifer suggests that the power of the Basanos is limitless : „But in the hands of a willful child, even the power of the Basanos is limited”

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:52 PM
Philosophía

Lucifer comes to Meleos for the Basanos.

Lucifer blinds the cards to his presence so that they won’t run away when he approaches them

Because he let them escape, Lucifer punishes Meleos by erasing his books

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:52 PM
Philosophía

The Basanos choose Jill Presto as their „host” and a short demonstration of power follows. „Like she’s holding a remote control in her hands and it works the world[…This is what God felt like when he made the world…She can see their lives…What they are and were and could be…And inside them..in their minds. She can see that too…There are no barriers, no disguises, there’s nothing she can’t see.

Lucifer summons them and compells them to do what he wants after defeating them with a little help from Mazikeen. „The cards seem to know they can’t win by direct attack”.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:54 PM
Philosophía

He uses the letter he recived for his services to open a gate to the void. He also makes it so that the gate can’t be closed without unmaking the rest of creation

He meets with Elaine and he denies a man’s death

Philosophía

He goes to Izanami’s realm in order to recover his wings. Once there, he must abandon his power, and his clothes. „These are the rules. They are not his rules”.

At the gate he is told that in order to enter he will have a play a game. And he does ..

„Mortal or not, he is Lucifer. It is folly to underestimate him”

Philosophía

He convinces Musubi, a demon sent to kill him by Izanami’s sons, to join and let him kill her. She also explains their plan to kill him

„She has not killed him. Her best chance of succes was to do so quickly, before he could speak with her

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:55 PM
Philosophía

Using his intelligence, Lucifer survives the dinner and angers the brothers. One of them, angered by this, renounces his ties of blood and goes to challenge Lucifer. „He has his sword and his strength. And the advantage of familiar ground. …. That is so. And the lightbringer has nothing save his wit and will. I fiind that this fails to console me very overmuch.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:56 PM
Philosophía

He charges at Lucifer but he cuts his brother instead and is afterwards defeated. Lucifer also apparently poisoned him during the meal.

Philosophía

He captures the last brother and using him gets to Izanami. There, he threatens her until she has no choice to give him his wings.

The wings have „healed”, taking their original form. Izanami poisons his wings withotu Lucifer knowing, which will be important later in the story. He then gets back his wings and leaves.

Philosophía

He gets back and once there, he meets Jill Presto. The Basanos actually apologize and promise they won’t get in his way again.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:57 PM