KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Two Towers Soundtrack

Two Towers Soundtrack
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Two Towers Soundtrack

when...........does anybody know when...
can't wait much longer....need it know i do... need more precioussssssss thingssssss Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smile wink

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:25 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

LOL
gollem the ever lasting nut

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:35 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

hey he's the num nut from lotr...so why not ....he aint mine...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 06:39 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I BELIEVE it's the 2nd of December

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 09:43 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

buy the requiem for a dream soundtrack, has the same song that they play in the two tower trailor, which wont be topped.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 08:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image) Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 06:06 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what does that have to do with the soundtrack?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 06:35 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

dunnoHappy Dance

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 07:07 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

that dancing bananna just ruined the whole series for me, now whenever i see another lord of the rings thats what im going to think about.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2002 07:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'll go check....brb....
btw I think I'll buy it just because I have the one to the first movie

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:00 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

the limited edition version which sells for $24.99 at amazon.com releases on Dec 10.....the regular version sells for $14.99 and releases at the same time...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:03 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

now I'm getting confused. a online store I checked said the 2nd of december. theonering.net says that in australia it'll be out on the 6th. julie says the 10th...hmm

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 03:10 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 05:18 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

everyone who can should go download Gollums song, its available for free as a sample of the soundtrack, on amazon.com.
and from what I've heard the soundtrack seems to be as good as the last one

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 05:36 PM
Julie
The Student

I won't bother....But I am going to get the soundtrack one way or another so it matters not

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 07:00 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i've got itHappy Dance
oh joy..Happy Dance at last i could reveal myself to the magnificent power of the force

Old Post Dec 5th, 2002 10:22 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

it's f************m*******s'********M***bag incredable

Old Post Dec 5th, 2002 05:13 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

big grin good! now if only I could get it

Old Post Dec 5th, 2002 05:14 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahmuahahahahahhahahahaha laughing out loud Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 5th, 2002 05:15 PM
Julie
The Student

how did you get it...I thought it released on the 12th

Old Post Dec 6th, 2002 10:33 PM