KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Hey!

Hey!
Started by: Nanami_XIV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Hey!

Yes,I know this is off topic.(Sorry Rogue!!D8 You're my fav.mod,remember that!! stick out tongue )
I'm back everyone! Hi to the new pirates and great to see you the old. ^^
okay,I see ALOT of threads and I really can't go through all of them. Can anyone like..help meh out on what's new in the POTC world??

Thanks! (again,sorry Rogue,see you've been busy here)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:01 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

HEY!!!!!! You've been gone soooo long!! I don't know what to tell you about whats been going on... Other than we have a new member! lol You'll get to know em soon! smile But great to have you back!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:12 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I'm not sure if we have met...but i think I've seen ur posts in a couple of the old threads!! But I'm PirateDiva nice to meet ya! lol

Ummm...well lets see...Sparrabeth thread is still sharp as ever!! All of us Sparrabethers still manage to maintain our spirits up high! lol

For curiosity sake...lol..do you have a favorite ship? smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:42 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*waves*

Hi, I'm SavvySparrowLuv, but most people just call me Savvy or SSL for short wink I've seen your posts but never formally introduced myself. Its nice to see you back on the boards smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:44 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yo!! what up my chicka?? you've been gone 4ever!!

PD you dont remember sccch??

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:47 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG!!! Gravi! lmao!! Oh I know her!!! LMAO!! I need to check profiles more often!! lol!!

NICE TO HAVE YA BACK GRAVI (Gravitation)!!! lol...its the name I remeber u by!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Hi we have yet to meet as I am newer but welcome back!

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:27 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I don't even remember what name I know you by.. *grins sheepishly*

But i definitely recognize you... big grin

WELCOME BACK!

btw, in case we never were properly introduced, i'm Jaeh. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 08:17 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

O my, I saw a short online like that avatar.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 08:52 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Whoo!Almost everyone remembers me!8D
SelinaAndBruce and VioletEyesPop08,it's nice to meet you. ^^

OMG PD,can't believe you like...forgot who I was for a moment.D8
Maybe I should just make my name Gravi. XD

VioletEyesPop08: I wouldn't be surprised..I've made a short dragon video before.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:28 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hello Miz Nanami XIV, I'm Godiva in Texas, Texxy, and I'm an older, have been embracing my inner pirate since June last year. I've seen your posts and I must say, totally off-topic is pretty funny all in all, Orbit Gum is of questionable benefit and funny--we all lost our marbles and showed us, us. There is some great fan fiction being writ bits and pieces and an awesome library of vids--there are some very talented people here!! Glad youse back, the company is a welcoming bunch.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:44 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

it's kinda good to be back. ^^ I meant to be here on Christmas...but..no..so here you all go 8D late present. (to those that remember all my vids and stuff...yes...I'm on my 5th yt account..-.-)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:51 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, that is just so cute. I see you are then still reflecting on what happened to Christmas and its toys as I had..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:55 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

noo,just wanted to post my christmas video

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 04:58 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to post pics of me in binikins, but I don't have any and I don't have bras..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 05:01 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Nanami XIV, you can always go to your edit ignore list feature. It makes like easier.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:13 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

? What does this have to do with anything?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:31 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Hey nanami XIV!

I remember you as Gravi, toobig grin
But its been so long since u've been on here!!!!
good to have u bk tho!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:10 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Hey!! nanami!! U've been gone for so long...miss the good ol' days when we had the "Crew of the black diamond" thread going...that was fun.

Glad to see you back.

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:20 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Welcome back, nanami! I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:31 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote