KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?

What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
i disagree. the thread starter asked a question and i pulled the website from the previous thread. its relevent

no it isn't

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

yeah it is

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:07 PM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Crosshair
yeah it is

Originally posted by KharmaDog
If the information has proved to be false, then it is never relevant.

No it isn't.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:39 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mentalguy
Ooh-Rah

Originally posted by Mr Parker
One thing I know that they do possess thats not common knowledge is they have satellite systems in space where if your outside a building smoking,they can detect what kind of brand of cigarette your smoking.Thats scary stuff.who knows what kinds of OTHER things they have in Washington.They got so many secret government experiments going on all the time that we don't even know half of the technology they have.

I love how the only people that sat that have no affiliation with the government what so ever. Either you are full of piss and just want people to start fearing the Govt or someone has told you something and you are gulible enough to belive it.

"Shootings like this are a symptom of a sick culture, at some levels and extremes. Guns are a tool. Make the tool go away, if you remotely can, and the sickness remains." -Charon

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 05:35 PM
mentalguy is currently offline Click here to Send mentalguy a Private Message Find more posts by mentalguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mentalguy
Ooh-Rah

Re: What kind of unknown Technology does the U.S. Gov. have?

Originally posted by Crosshair
So after a trip to the Oak Ridge national lab in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and learning about a few things nobody knows about, what other technology does the United States government have that we don't know about???

I doubt you've seen anything the government has in secret. I doubt you really are in the military and even if you are, you wouldn't have a high enough rank to access the classified systems.

But, If you are in the millitary, I want to know what Branch, Rank and MOS you are. I'll disprove more bullshit once I know those.

"Shootings like this are a symptom of a sick culture, at some levels and extremes. Guns are a tool. Make the tool go away, if you remotely can, and the sickness remains." -Charon

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 05:42 PM
mentalguy is currently offline Click here to Send mentalguy a Private Message Find more posts by mentalguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Weather control devices, read Wilhelm Reich.
Earthquake control devices, read Nikola Tesla.
UFO's, read Robert Searl.
Scalar weapons, read Nikola Tesla.

And then some.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 05:22 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

the weather control i can belive
but earthquake control is IMPOSSIBLE... and no amount of speculation can change that. Earthquakes are from shifting plates INSIDE the earth, and nothing can stop such a force to stop that you would virtialy have to freeze the earth and destroy the liquid layer (wow i forgot its name curse not having science for a long time). they can PREDICT earthquakes but never control.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:51 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

AntiMatter Bombs...seriously!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:56 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crosshair
S-N-I-P-E-R

Originally posted by Jin Saotome
AntiMatter Bombs...seriously!

AntiMatter bombs......nice.... smile

In case of a nuclear winter, don't eat the snow!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:55 PM
Crosshair is currently offline Click here to Send Crosshair a Private Message Find more posts by Crosshair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by Lord Follen
the weather control i can belive
but earthquake control is IMPOSSIBLE...

Have you ever read stuff about the greatest genius of all time, Nikola Tesla?

Quote from his biography, Nikola Tesla - Prodigal Genius:

"In 1896 while his fame was still on the ascendant he planned a nice quiet little vibration experiment in his Houston Street laboratory. Since he had moved into these quarters in 1895, the place had established a reputation for itself because of the peculiar noises and lights that emanated from it at all hours of the day and night, and because it was constantly being visited by the most famous people in the country. The quiet little vibration experiment produced an earthquake, a real earthquake in which people and buildings and everything in them got a more tremendous shaking than they did in any of the natural earthquakes that have visited the metropolis. In an area of a dozen square city blocks, occupied by hundreds of buildings housing tens of thousands of persons, there was a sudden roaring and shaking, shattering of panes of glass, breaking of steam, gas and water pipes. Pandemonium reigned as small objects danced around rooms, plaster descended from walls and ceilings, and pieces of machinery weighing tons were moved from their bolted anchorages and shifted to awkward spots in factory lofts. "It was all caused, quite unexpectedly, by a little piece of apparatus you could slip in your pocket," said Tesla."

Quote from Tesla - The Electric Magician:

"Invention was normally a deliberate process for Tesla, his every intention and goal fully formed before he and his crew lifted a finger. But there were times when he stumbled upon a new discovery by mistake. Tesla performed his first experiments with resonance technology at his New York laboratory by firing up a small oscillator, which caused a minor amount of vibration. Suddenly, an alarmed squad of police officers stormed into the lab, demanding that Tesla
stop at once. Manhattan was shaking for miles around. Tesla had not taken into account how resonance waves grow stronger the further they travel from their source. He had unintentionally created what became known as Tesla's earthquake machine."

Quote from The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla:

"He also did notable research on high-voltage electricity and wireless
communication; at one point creating an earthquake which shook the ground for several miles around his New York laboratory."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 12:46 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The Tesla shit is misleading.......

it's an old story told by many, so probably true.........but no earthquake. Tesla matched the resonate frequency of a building with an oscillating motor. One building, it's steel frame. It's pure physics and possible to recreate.

The earth, however, is not made of one material. It's comprised of many materials with different densities, therefore different resonate frequencies. The only way to cause an earthquake is the ol' fashioned natural way, crust/mantle displacement. The displacement causing pressure affecting the earth above it. An earthquake has nothing to do with waves bouncing back and fourth off of each other until a resonate frequency is achieved. I suggest you do a litte brushing up on your geology.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:59 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by Evil Dead
The Tesla shit is misleading.......

One could only come to that conclusion after having studied everything Tesla had discovered.....and thats a LOT!

Please explain why we can speak of PRE and POST Tesla science and why he was the most important scientist to ever have existed?

You sound like a PRE Tesla science elitist.

Geology, what does that mean? You have specialized in one speck of sand in the Sahara that is knowledge!

This is why science has not achieved anything since Tesla science has been held back (kept a secret) by the elite. All stuck in there own little world!

Earthquake's can be created by humans!! Read Tesla.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:33 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by Katsu
One could only come to that conclusion after having studied everything Tesla had discovered.....and thats a LOT!

Please explain why we can speak of PRE and POST Tesla science and why he was the most important scientist to ever have existed?

You sound like a PRE Tesla science elitist.

Geology, what does that mean? You have specialized in one speck of sand in the Sahara that is knowledge!

This is why science has not achieved anything since Tesla science has been held back (kept a secret) by the elite. All stuck in there own little world!

Earthquake's can be created by humans!! Read Tesla.

you're an idiot. Nikola Tesla was a genius and contributed much to science. What you have posted in this thread is pure bullshit. You take the entirely possible/plausable account of Tesla matching the resonate frequency of the steel frame of a building he was using causing it to shake.......and somehow come up with an earthquake machine, apparently not knowing the basics of geology, what an earthquake even is nor what it is the result of. I would consider that misleading. You are an idiot.

ofcourse humans can create earthquakes.........all it takes is an exceedingly deep hole or cavern and a catalyst for the pressure waves....high explosives would do it.

have you ever even taken a geology course? jesus christ the idiocy.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:47 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

You have not answered my questions which shows you dont know anything about Tesla and his discoveries.

Back to the lab mate!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:48 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Originally posted by Katsu
You have not answered my questions which shows you dont know anything about Tesla and his discoveries.

Back to the lab mate!

irrelevant to a thread in which you are attempting to attribute idiotic science fiction to a great man. Stop trying to change the subject. You made an idiotic post about Tesla's resonate frequency motor which he tuned to the resonate frequency of the steel structure of his builing and grandised it to be some sort of earthquake machine without even the simple knowledge of what an earthquake is nor what it is the result of. Nice try.

next are you going to post that Albert Einstein made a time machine......then ask people question's about Einstein and his contributions to physics when they call out your bullshit science fiction claim? slight of hand doesn't work with me.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:00 PM
Katsu

irrelevant to a thread in which you are attempting to attribute idiotic science fiction to a great man. Stop trying to change the subject. You made an idiotic post about Tesla's resonate frequency motor which he tuned to the resonate frequency of the steel structure of his builing and grandised it to be some sort of earthquake machine without even the simple knowledge of what an earthquake is nor what it is the result of. Nice try.

next are you going to post that Albert Einstein made a time machine......then ask people question's about Einstein and his contributions to physics when they call out your bullshit science fiction claim? slight of hand doesn't work with me.

Thank you for showing us your ignorance. You judge without knowing.......wait let me guess the G-Field does not exist either...mhahahah

You know N O T H I N G!

Your science is from 1900! Wake up its 2008!

BTW Einsteins Relativity theory is only true as far as when the first order of reality is concerned.............again pre 1900 science you came up with.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:03 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

you have enlightened me........

I now see the light.........and that light is showing me one of two possibilites:

A. Everybody in the UK has the I.Q. of a 12 year old

or

B. You lied about your age in your profile

as I know option A is not true....that only leaves B.

first order of reality? WTF? did you steal that from an episode of Star Trek?

ps. I haven't forgotton the subject at hand, your idiotic claims. Earthquakes happen the same in 2008 as they did in 2008 B.C. Still pressure waves moving in the outward direction of the catalyst...impacting on the earth above them.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:08 PM
Katsu

Wow personal insults, you are a wise man indeed! Let this baby enlighten you, my friend who is stuck in 1900.........

Quoted from Bearden - New Tesla Electromagnetics And The Secrets Of Electrical Free Energy:

"Relativity is presently regarded as a theory or statement about
fundamental physical reality. In fact, it is only a statement about
FIRST ORDER reality -- the reality that emerges from the vector
interaction of electromagnetic energy with matter. When we break
down the vectors into scalars (shadow vectors or hypervectors), we
immediately enter a vastly different, far more fundamental reality. In
this reality superluminal velocity, multiple universes, travel back and
forth in time, higher dimensions, variation of all "fundamental
constants" of nature, materialization and dematerialization, and
violation of the "conservation of energy" are all involved. Even our
present Aristotlean logic -- fitted to the photon interaction by vector
light as the fundamental observation mechanism -- is incapable of
describing or modeling this more fundamental reality. Using scalar
waves and scalar interactions as much subtler, far less limited
observation/detection mechanisms, we must have a new
"superrelativity" to describe the expanded electromagnetic reality
uncovered by Nikola Tesla."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:13 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
"Relativity is presently regarded as a theory or statement about
fundamental physical reality. In fact, it is only a statement about
FIRST ORDER reality -- the reality that emerges from the vector
interaction of electromagnetic energy with matter. When we break
down the vectors into scalars (shadow vectors or hypervectors), we
immediately enter a vastly different, far more fundamental reality. In
this reality superluminal velocity, multiple universes, travel back and
forth in time, higher dimensions, variation of all "fundamental
constants" of nature, materialization and dematerialization, and
violation of the "conservation of energy" are all involved. Even our
present Aristotlean logic -- fitted to the photon interaction by vector
light as the fundamental observation mechanism -- is incapable of
describing or modeling this more fundamental reality. Using scalar
waves and scalar interactions as much subtler, far less limited
observation/detection mechanisms, we must have a new
"superrelativity" to describe the expanded electromagnetic reality
uncovered by Nikola Tesla."

so it was an episode of Star Trek?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:19 PM
Katsu

so it was an episode of Star Trek?

Ha Ha Ha, you lose!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:21 PM