KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Sinister vs. Juggernaut

Mr. Sinister vs. Juggernaut
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ExodusCloak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
You showed him projecting an astral form and being immune to TP. Good job. And the only person is speculating is the one who can't show Sinister being referenced or called a telepath.

I showed him psychically overpowering Psylocke on the Astral Plane.
The Handbook is my reference. His remark to Storm could possibly count as a comic reference.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:10 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

His remark that no where says he has telepathy or is a telepath that is and you showed that he does his homework and is immune to the mutant powers of the X-Men, great job.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:12 AM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

His remark that no where says he has telepathy or is a telepath that is and you showed

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/...m243pg08zc2.jpg

"This is the psychic plane you silly women...where your purely physical powers are less then useless". "Reshaping you in my Psychic image...etc".

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/...m243pg09ee7.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/...m243pg10my7.jpg

Pwning Psylocke on the Astral Plane. From Xaviers office.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/...andbookoxc0.jpg

"Using genetic material from other mutants he, has granted himself many additional powers such as telepathy."

So in your mind all that means he doesn't have telepathy. Okay...got it wink . There's absolutely no need to continue this conversation.

Chocolate Fudge.

BTW You might want to take a look at this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s-and-idli-itdh

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Mar 13th, 2007 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:18 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that I remember it that fight took place in Jean's subconscious and that astral Sinister was a defense mechanism to keep the X-Men from overriding the program. Thanks for having me re-read the storyline

jerk.

PS

(please log in to view the image)

I wonder why Sinister had to blow away the fortress rather then telepathically blocking or hiding the info from Polaris's head? Could it be he's not the telepath that everyone in the Marvel Universe knows he isn't? Nah, I'll just go with his never referenced and only one story arc "use" for the thousand Alex.

And Polaris is mighty disrespectful for someone under his "telepathic" control

Last edited by Papa Smurph on Mar 13th, 2007 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:31 AM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Now that I remember it that fight took place in Jean's subconscious and that astral Sinister was a defense mechanism to keep the X-Men from overriding the program. Thanks for having me re-read the storyline

jerk.

PS

I wonder why Sinister had to blow away the fortress rather then telepathically blocking or hiding the info from Polaris's head? Could it be he's not the telepath that everyone in the Marvel Universe knows he isn't? Nah, I'll just go with his never referenced and only one story arc "use" for the thousand Alex.

And Polaris is mighty disrespectful for someone under his "telepathic" control

Yes because in the very same issue he accesses the Astral Plane, Erases memories and prevent Psylocke from leaving the Astral Plane.
He didn't because he didn't want to take the risk Psylocke finding even the slightest bit of information about him. He'd have to face Psylocke if he did it telepathically.
Also notice how she said "You could have warned me". How do you think he was going to warn her when he wasn't even in the room.

Sinister Astral Projected into Jeans mind all the way from Xaviers office. There is no tech mentioned in the issue. And the Handbook clarifies this use of telepathy.

He obliterates Jeans memories. And prevents Psylocke from leaving the Astral Plane. Also notice how all the telepaths are coloured in while all the non-telepaths are not.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Sinisters thoughts are hidden from Psylockes:

If you read the arc you'll know that Polaris is not under Sinisters control. She's under Malices control. That's Malice being disrespectful to Sinister.

Marvel seem to think he's a telepath since he has his own bio dedicated to it.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Mar 13th, 2007 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:56 AM
Smurph
------

Another scan where he's in a lab using tech to replicate effects, awesome.

Oh, for gods sake.

YES, Sinister GRANTED himself TELEPATHY AND TELEKINISIS via TECH.

Does he need tech TO USE IT?

NO.

Numerous scans have been provided showing Sinister as both a telepath and a telekinetic.

It never says that he NEEDS the tech to be able to use it.

He granted himself the power. Using tech, he permanently changed the structure of his DNA. He gave himself powers. Now he can use them wherever he likes.

Also, with flight, teleportation, and complete molecular control, I doubt Juggs is touching Sinister, much less BFRing him.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:35 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oh, for gods sake.
My sentiments exactly. Someone needs to stfu, and it isn't you, ExodusCloak, bigbran, Evil_Ash nor I.

Another one just for fun.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:42 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
My sentiments exactly. Someone needs to stfu, and it isn't you, ExodusCloak, bigbran, Evil_Ash nor I.

Another one just for fun.
By the way X that is in the onslaught saga isn't it and she even mentions he is weak and even then she needs to huury
shifty
stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Doesn't really matter Cain wins.

Why because in reality him at his best is far better than Sinister at his best. Including TK, and TP.

Mostly because of his shield, and the fact he can toss Sinister into space. Even Sinister, despite his genetic advancements, can not fly. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Newjak
Doesn't really matter Cain wins.

Why because in reality him at his best is far better than Sinister at his best. Including TK, and TP.

Mostly because of his shield, and the fact he can toss Sinister into space. Even Sinister, despite his genetic advancements, can not fly. stick out tongue

Didn't bump this thread to comment on the fight. Just on Sinisters abilities. Looking back at the discussion on whether Sinister does or does not possess telepathy seems pretty retarded. stick out tongue I wonder I why any of us(X, Smurph, BAsh) wasted our time.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Didn't bump this thread to comment on the fight. Just on Sinisters abilities. Looking back at the discussion on whether Sinister does or does not possess telepathy seems pretty retarded. stick out tongue I wonder I why any of us(X, Smurph, BAsh) wasted our time.
Because you are fools stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:40 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Regarding Bedlam. My best guess is that she was empowered with the ability to psy Juggs through his helmet. The point of these exemplars is that they duke it out until there is one clear winner. The winner is suppose to prove which of the deities that empowered them is the most powerful. Her deity would no doubt know of Juggs helmet and have a way to counter it.

Regarding Sinister. I will agree that he is indeed a psychic. But, I very much doubt his psy-power is strong enough to go through Juggs' helmet. Anyone who chooses to fight the Juggernaut can only really survive the encounter. Outside BFR, Sinister loses.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:24 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm almost certain Apoc said on-panel that he gave Sinister TP and other powers.

He gave Sinister his freaking powers, he would know. yes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:43 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Classic Stacks douchebaggery in this thread.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Handbooks are often erronuous.
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Comics and handbook generally go hand in hand
Lulz.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:48 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Lulz.
Why if it isn't my Nemesis X

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:49 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

X, you should compete in Red's tourney.

Papa Smurf, you too. shifty

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:50 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Newjak
Why if it isn't my Nemesis X
You fear me because you know it's my destiny to defeat you and take your throne.

And club you and eat your bones.

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Feb 10th, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:57 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You fear me because you know it's my destiny to defeat you and take your throne.

And club you and eat your bones.
I wouldn't call it fear so much as excitement

Besides no reps the Juggernaut like me

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:02 PM