KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » the innuendo in POTC and interpretation

the innuendo in POTC and interpretation
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

the innuendo in POTC and interpretation

Look at this that I found. What do you make of it? http://ccs.filmculture.net/index.ph...6&Itemid=38 The whole thing is a series of the sexual innuendo and what it's supposed to mean (literally and for the characters)

[S1] Some people have said that from where Jack is sitting on these steps, he must have a direct view down Elizabeth's open blouse. However, Elizabeth is wearing a leather strap across her chest over her blouse, so her blouse does not appear to be open very much.
Regardless, there is a lot of sexual tension in this scene, with Elizabeth lamenting that she's "so ready to be married" (often taken to mean she's eager for sex), and with Jack willing to marry Elizabeth on the spot (often taken to mean that Jack's equally eager for sex).

[S2] Elizabeths's quote "Will taught me how handle a sword" is sometimes taken to be a sexual innuendo, playing on the meaning of the word "sword."

[S3] Jack's quote "You're sitting on it!" is sometimes taken to be a sexual innuendo, since the Compass is on the ground roughly pointing at Elizabeth's rear end, which could be construed as the thing Jack wants most. This is emphasized by Elizabeth's response: "Beg your pardon?"

[S5] My Compass works fine.
There are two sexual innuendos here. The first is that "Compass" can refer to Jack's anatomy. The second is that immediately after Jack's defense of his "Compass," Jack looks straight downwards, and in the very next scene Jack is shown standing directly behind and facing a cannon, which suggests a phallic extension. The stopped music after Elizabeth's question emphasizes the impact of her question on Jack.

[S6] The red mark on the right side of Jack's jaw is clearly visible at this point when Jack talks with Bootstrap. According to the commentary on the DVD of the first movie, this scar is supposed to be a syphilis scar, to be more authentic of licentious pirates. This red mark is clearly visible at other times in the film, as well.

[S9] Some people have interpreted Beckett's mild emphasis on the word "chest" here to mean a woman's chest. The fact that Beckett says "more than one chest" might be an additional clue that this is a double entendre, even though there are clearly two treasure chests in the overt meaning of Beckett's sentence.

[S11] Most people consider Elizabeth's comment "If it weren't for these bars I'd have you already." to be a sexual reference. Since her father noisily breaks a candlestick off the wall when he overhears Elizabeth's comment, apparently the sexual meaning of this statement was indeed intended, not just the marriage meaning.

[S12] There'll be no knowing here.
Obviously "knowing" here has a sexual connotation, given Tia's seductive approach to Will, and Jack's hasty intervention.

[S100] Jack's quote "My eyesight's as good as ever" is a reference to masturbation. Up until about the 1950s there was a common myth that masturbation causes hair to grow on the palms of the hands, and worsens the eyesight. Jack apparently fears that the black spot might be interpretated as hairy palms, with ensuing implications.

After several hours (counting the first film) of eternal love for her fiancé Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), I must confess I was not prepared for this. There had previously been some verbal sparring between her and Jack, complete with a measure of sexual innuendo, and Jack had shown a vague romantic interest in her, in spite of Depp’s sexless, camp construction of the character, but I did not feel I was being asked to pay much attention. It had been as if the child-pirate was slowly and tentatively discovering desire in the middle of a story in which desire, along with most other emotions, was no more than a cog in the narrative structure supporting the film’s most important attraction: the theme-park ride. Like the spectator, Elizabethhad been less than impressed with Jack’s stirrings, although now we discover in retrospect that she had at least noticed. Now, seemingly out of the blue, she accosts him and, for several shocking seconds, presses him against the nearest mast in a tight clinch to his noticeable but not unpleasant surprise, while Will looks dejectedly on from a lifeboat. Then, with the captain’s defences down, she handcuffs him to the mast as she separates her mouth from his while making up a lame apology. After all, her sudden outburst of passion had been nothing but a trick to save herself and the others from the sea monster by sacrificing the hero.

Since I assume most spectators are more interested in the fate of Captain Sparrow than in the rather colourless love affair between Elizabeth and Will, it is this second realisation – that she has betrayed our hero – rather than the first one – that she had betrayed her lover – that comes as more of a shock. In a narrative which is not very concerned with morality or scruples and which runs away from depth of feeling with much greater enthusiasm than from the various villains that pursue the heroes, it is not inconsistent that the virtuous heroine turns out to be a bit of a monster. Yet what interest me most are the reasons why we are made to reconceptualise Elizabethas a monster. Is it because we have glimpsed the shadow of infidelity, because she had shown herself capable of desiring somebody else? (Will’s expression suggests that he would have been totally helpless had this been the case). Or is it because she uses her sexuality to destroy our favourite hero, in the best tradition of the femme fatale? Does she act out of love, or out of selfishness, is she pure evil or just misguided? Since her little deception is necessary for the narrative’s dénouement, it may be argued, as it has been argued countless times before, that in an action-packed movie such as this one, it is wrong to look for character motivation or, even less, ideological interpretations. Just enjoy the ride. That’s what you came to the cinema for in the first place. But why do the filmmakers choose, in order to reach the climax and the ending they desire, to turn the clichéd heroine into a clichéd monster in the last minute, without the slightest hesitation?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 11:21 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Here is the rest of it:

Disney films of the nineteen nineties had achieved, not the least because of their makers’ obsession with political correctness, a measure of psychological and sexual sophistication in their representation of gender identity and affective relationships which had made them all the greater. Then along came CGI and all of a sudden we were asked to suspend our demands for the films to reflect some of the complexities of contemporary intimate culture for the sake of technical wonders. It seemed that, unlike traditional animation, the new technique necessitated for the toys, monsters, robots, cars and the like to be turned into sexual Neanderthals: infantile but strong, heroic males, and infantile but coy, submissive females. The same children and adults who had previously accepted and seemingly enjoyed Disney’s relatively complex explorations of sexuality and identity now welcomed with open arms the offensive simplicity and reactionary nature of the new sexual scenarios. Something similar seems to be at work in Dead Man’s Chest: since character consistency is not the name of the game in the franchise, the filmmakers feel free to move from one traditional template to another without any motivation: from virtuous, loving, passionate heroine to dangerous, deceitful, dishonest tramp. But it is only the female protagonist that is subjected to this sudden change and the change itself suggests that, for all the progress that our culture has apparently made in terms of gender relationships and sexual identities, the only two alternatives that the spectator can understand (and enjoy) today as far as the construction of female characters is concerned are still the same ones as always: the virgin and the whore. Even Keira Knightley, who had proved her ability as a performer to play a relevant contemporary female character in last year’s Pride and Prejudice, seems to understand that all that is required of her in this one is the briefest series of tics and mannerisms to convey traditional femininity.

As if to confirm the role reserved for Elizabethin Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Sparrow is finally abandoned on the ship, ready to confront his fate in the shape of the Kraken, the terrible sea-monster which, as a continuation of Elizabeth’s snare, now threatens to engulf him in a feast of CGI suction. The film, like so much technology nowadays, proves once again that we live in an age of endless wonders, but a glimpse at its heart (after all, a heart is the main object of its narrative quest) reveals a most dispiriting truth: that in terms of gender relationships, the monstrous-feminine is still running strong in our culture.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 11:22 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Willofthe Wisp--GROSS--no STDs in my pirates--yucko--although I had wondered if Mr. Depp had an unfortunate afflication of some description.

Compass/cannon--oh, damn straight, coolest my parts are massively male grand hugish etc--Nothing wrong with them either unless you find freakishly hugish parts well, freakish--same as the AWE telescope reference. I'm still trying to get the image of Cotton sharing his no tongue with everyone on the dock and Jack's contorted face and tongue
Also, in DMC, when Elisabeth says Beckett and he makes the ack noise like "it" left a very bad taste in his mouth? What might that have been all about? He does touch the branded P whenever he considers Beckett--but the ack....

Oh, yeah, Elisabeth was putting it out for Will, Rock me baby Rock me baby all night long and she doesn't seem to care if her cellmates or Daddy heard--that was a get Will's attention (hard) and send him off to do the hero's deed, I'm the prize.

I like the line on Rum Island where she says we've got to do something and he says, run along becos unless you've got sails and a rudder(?) in that bodice (surveys her chest area for a long onethousandone beat) unlikely.

Elisabeth can't be pure evil--there's no Cruella in her.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 11:41 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's how I felt, that they were being unfair to her. Sorry for the gross part. I should have looked to see about cutting it. I didn't make it up, though.

It seems like every bad thing the guys do, it all gets overshadowed by the bad thing Elizabeth does because she's a girl in this article.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:07 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Disney has always plied the girls are/boys are--Prince frilling Charming for heaven's sake. It isn't so much a big conspiracy it's just like cultural laziness really. There really isn't anything that requires more of the writers. The big stretch--you end up with animated Pocahatus (?) who looks like vavavavoom!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:01 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

so thats why he says "My eye sight is as good as ever just so u know!"...lol...Thanks Willo! This was very interesting!

See we've known it all along that Pirates is full of sexual innuendos!! And Those mentioned above aren't even half of them! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:19 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I had always wondered about that "eyesight" line too. lol. Sexual innuendo teaches us history, ha ha! I don't remember as much innuendo being in the first movie. Is that the series going through puberty?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 07:14 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOL LOL LOL! I always wondered about the eyesight thing to. Well that just made my day.

The article is a bit sexist though...why can't Elizabeth's morals match Jacks? She isn't a monster she's just a pirate like the rest of the boys. Whatever I shouldn't be taking this too seriously.

I loved to see the interpretations of the innuendo layed bare. Thanks for the kicks!

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 11:56 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Thank you, tee! Well said! It says the movies are sexist for making her a "monster," yet there is no mention of just how evil Beckett, Davy Jones, and even Barbossa are at times. Plus Jack and even Will and Norrington act selfishly at times in the series, so you're right. Elizabeth's bad moment sticks out because she's a woman and a lot of people still expect women to always be good.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 01:18 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I had always wondered about that "eyesight" line too. lol. Sexual innuendo teaches us history, ha ha! I don't remember as much innuendo being in the first movie. Is that the series going through puberty?

lol...I remember ONE VERY IMPORTANT SEXUAL INNUENDO in COTBP deleted scenes...lol....when Jack and Lizzie are sitting on the beach and she is holding the bottle and she is subconsciously caressing the neck of the bottle up and down! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 05:43 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked One might as well not had made "Pirates of the Caribbean" if this point never hits.

Sorry, my internet in Orlando keeps signing off every minute. I so did not post this yet.

Real-Life Connections

”Public Announcement” or “Listening to Aly & AJ…”
I just got my first Aly & AJ iTunes: "Do You Believe in Magic" and "Walking on Sunshine." Wow - they do not sound like they are about to die from depression 24-7 like I do. Why in the world is this "their time to shine?"
•People like Keira Knightley's age, 22, are about to not-even-be called kids at all, not to mention people Britney Spears' and Orlando Bloom's and Drew Barrymore's? ages.
•That said, they don’t have a problem with having their whole life shining.

The Cool Puny Little DisCourse if You Don’t Know
What happened to the debate on people born in the early 1960's depending on people born around 1950 in a child-parent way? It was the idea that the adults born around the 1950's were not fit to have kids because they ruined the childhood of the children of the 1960's. However, it is also the idea that they should "care for them" as parents to children, still. They made a pact that the fact that they had children was for their own sexual experimentation and that their real children were the people born in the early 1960's still. It is still a myth in-the-full that the people born in the early 1960's still have not grown up, while people like this Elizabeth Swann is sexed into being married and having a kid. She probably won't even be much of a character if there is a 4th of this series everyone bases their whole life on.

Just a statement: I realize that this is made to punish impossible and spoiled children my age, but I still had to live my whole life never interacting with people 1/2 as @$$ like the $**+ of someone a the start of the 60's. 21 years is just too much to ask for.

The Disclaimer
•I did not grow up at 16 having watched this because I HAD TO DO HOMEWORK! And now I am an official college drop-out!!! (No, that was not a shout.) I just saw the 3rd one first opening weekend, so you cannot ask me about my life with this. Basically, it was a bunch of stupid work for nothing: s*** schools. It was not fun at all to be in a classroom all day with someone who gets completely underpaid dong something stupid. It could have worked out, but big mouths ruined it. You live, you learn, you die??

The Guest Book
Please let me know if anything I said bothered you. I hope I’m not like too fly or, iyho, not enough-so. Talk about a step too far yet a step behind. Might as well not worry about some things but boycotting elders’ dependence on the net to drain their kids away if everyone just gets upset at innocent people for various reasons.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 27th, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:20 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol...I remember ONE VERY IMPORTANT SEXUAL INNUENDO in COTBP deleted scenes...lol....when Jack and Lizzie are sitting on the beach and she is holding the bottle and she is subconsciously caressing the neck of the bottle up and down! lol

*Rolls over laughing and dies* Oh god! I never noticed that until u said it just now. You win the most preverted mind award...pretty hard to acheive in this forum wink

I'm sure there must've been more. We basically psycho analyzed DMC and found all of the mentioned innuendos months before AWE! But does anyone remember any from COTBP and AWE?? I'm interested

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:44 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pirates of the Caribbean would not had been made were it not for people younger than me. It is a humor show primarily for adults Jack Sparrow’s age and up.

Pirates of the Caribbean, while containing things attractive to our liking, is an advertisement of saying someone who was allowed to say their parents are like people born in the early 60’s is better than you after they were the ones who said that was not a part of your generation.

Considering… (What looks safe?)

(Sorry to the people who don't like big pictures.. Some people are just the opposite still, though.)

(please log in to view the image)

Gertie scares me w/ her nails now. I was talking to someone almost Will's age but closer to that of Anamaria. I brought up something to do with parents, and he sounded quite attracted.

Yooou might think they look old-fashioned, but I wanted to learn all the classical arts. To me, they just look like another type of modern to work on. Too bad I grew up quite the weakling and toss-out; otherwise, I would look perfect.

Of, course, I must really like:

(Sorry, hint me on if you are hungry for close-up photographs, zoomed in, etc.)

Mm.. yes, it makes a difference that they are younger. I'm always busy doing some other neat-o thing. But I must get there.. I have a friend who is a little younger than Lindsay Lohan, so I know.. And one born in Feb, etc., mostly ppl who are older.

(Sorry if the photos on this page of the Thread at all detracts from rather than helps reference with the topic in the generation innuendos.)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 12:07 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I forgot to add I thought these were very important. (And it said too many pictures in one Post - is there a rule on the extensions?) You'll agree these are important pictures to have reference of?

(please log in to view the image) - Walking on broken glass?

I know someone born in 1960 and she does not look at all like Cindy.

If I don't make it, doesn't the youngest appear pathetically sad: http://www.bradybunchshrine.com/bra...s2/Bbstairs.gif I think it was some other pic, though.. where she's smaller maybe. This one - http://www.bradymaniac.com/brady_bunch_onstairs_s.jpg but I thought it looked diff b4 Okay, so now they are the same pic - what happened? I swear they were just diff. (lol?)

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 27th, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 12:17 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

(And considering double posting, are we held accountable to big errors over double posting still? B/c I just realized this is a big error: )

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
Pirates of the Caribbean would not had been made were it not for people younger than me. It is a humor show primarily for adults Jack Sparrow’s age and up.

Pirates of the Caribbean, while containing things attractive to our liking, is an advertisement of saying someone who was allowed to say their parents are like people born in the early 60’s is better than you after they were the ones who said that was not a part of your generation.

*ERROR: Pirates of the Caribbean, while containing things attractive to our liking, is an advertisement of saying someone who was allowed to say their parents are like people born in the early 60’s is better than you after they were the ones who said that was not a part of your generation.

-That means the big debate on when do you consider an adult, when you are .. and someone who is so old.. which dictates politically what style ppl want to see you as.

And looking back at these pictures still, I see that kids are different at home than in public completely. They act stupid around you but are completely accute on something at home. My life is just nothing. No one wants to stimulate me to think about anything, so why do they do it with these kids?

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 27th, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 12:40 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sexual innuendo in AWE? Hmm, I don't know if the word "tool" would fall into that category since Jack is basically calling Will a prick and all other nasty names. lol. I'm really trying to think, but I think any references to sex are pretty blatant, specifically Sao's attempted rape scene and then the beach scene. The two swords entwined definitely symbolize the sex Will and Liz have.

You know, when I first saw AWE and at the end where Gibbs is sleeping and Jack pours his rum out on him, I thought someone was urinating on him. (averts eyes)

But the bottle in COTBP is a huge one! I can't believe I forgot how she's just stroking the neck of that bottle up and down and Jack just looks at it before he asks "how much more?" Hee hee.

Elizabeth: Oh, Jack, it must be terrible for you to be trapped here on this island.

Jack: Oh yes, but the company is infinitely better than last time. The scenery has much improved.

Apparently, and I have no information to back her up, Surreal told me once that Will and Elizabeth's hand-bandaging scene was supposed to be much raunchier in its first draft, like where he picks her up and pushes her up against the wall so she's pressed against him. But like I said, no other evidence.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:03 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, in American Pie #?, they had that scene with the u****. I almost thought there was more than one thing like that. They want to discuss the biology of the Chinese? Well, I don't. That's kinda boring bc it's hard for me to include myself on the side I'm on. Ah, I should just die if that's like the answer to everyone's problems. Digging into the biology of race-ism. Then I deal with that maybe I'm whiter than Spanish then maybe completely different. It doesn't work is all. Why can't people just look at how you look and accept when they are s***?

So, you'll look at my pic in the mindframe that I'm not all European and maybe 0.01..% Native American anyway. You'll notice I'm dull from not having friends, maybe for the same reason. You'll want to say this is different than ur own s*** and that that means I'm an inferior race. That just does not work. And now that's all Hollywood rests on in shows like American Pie, Hairspray, POTC/AWE, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Ice Princess, Dora the Explorer...

You'll think I look better in some ways because I wanted to try harder knowing and it's unfair. The answer would be your parents are s***, though, no way out of that one. (Recalling some pics I have posted of women born in the 50's and the old male Oscar nominees.)

I am suffering that I never want to be sexually close to my own parents btw. They must have done something that upset me. Well, all anyone thinks is, well, my dad's last name is Barrett (and Barber?) and my mom is Chinese(-Indonesian) and an immigrant to the U.S. Um... if my parents seem different for some reason it does not mean the fertility = that. See something dancing around?? (Sorry, is this funny clean adult humor? Hint me!! Don't bother reporting; the Mod is older than me. You could get into more trouble for not talking @ it. And yes it is clean and not something I bring up so-to-speak. I won't go far, just to answer your err hurt.. Again, hint me.. (bats eyelashes))

My dream had p** in it just now, first time I think. Cleaning 2 dr**s off a something like a toilet seat. It was clear, but then I saw it was ye**er.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 28th, 2008 at 05:33 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 05:18 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ya in COTBP all the innuendos are in the deleted scenes like the Pintel and Ragetti peeping through the hole watching Elizabeth change (well thats not an innuendo its pretty straight forward)!

Or how about

Liz: Well you can tell him that I disincline to aquiest to his request.

Pintel: He said you'd say that and if that be the case he also said that you'd be dining with the crew...and that you'll be naked.

Not exact wording but pretty close...anywhoo still a sexual innuendo.

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 06:13 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Then there is the undressing Elizabeth in the water, cutting of the corsett and taking it off!! (Jack was slowly undressing her..lol)

(Jack cuts corsett)

Mullroy: Never would have thought of that!

Jack: Clearly you've never been to Signapore.

Jack: Now if you'd be very kind (then lizzie starts strapping him with his effects) Easy on the goods darling.
Or before Liz and Jack get marooned Barbossa asks back for the dress and then Liz takes it off and throws it at Barbossa, then Barbossa turns around pressing the dress to his face and says "Still Warm" and throughs it at the crew.

Or when they capture Liz and the crew again and Barbossa tells Liz "You took advantage of our hospitality last time, it's only fair that you return the favor" and throws Liz to the crew and they start feeling her up.

Or when Barbossa slits Elizabeth's hand and she says "That's it?"

Barbossa looks at her and says "Waste Not."

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 06:44 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was rather hard to read, so I just didn't for some reason. I "got the gist" of it all..

How could any1 get that into it? It's like they stepped up and went to a whole new illegal page and expect to be paid for it.

I know I usually like to read and live but now I don't know.... Well, I know I still like to read, but I guess I want to know wtf the writer is.

--------------

I want to talk about the innuendo of ppl like born in the early 1960s compared to Elizabeth's Swann's age and others in b/w & about. That or nothin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get paid for s*** (not speaking to some of you personally) plaque it on your own hallway and be the king of the hill and shut UP! (Just a joke still; don't get racist and report me just because you feel guilty or framed by the guilty. But you surely are not framed by me! I am only here even for you best interest. I can go do other things and take my mind off this. So, getting upset at me seems not the best idea anymore.)

I like to stamp a big stamp that says "SHIT" on things.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 28th, 2008 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 07:01 AM