KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » How would you torture someone?

How would you torture someone?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Beat a newborn baby to death by slamming it against it's mother

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 02:04 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Nail someone to the ground on top of an antbed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 03:36 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tie someone down and threaten to freeze their limbs with liquid nitrogen and tap it so it breaks. Starting with the one ball and then the other ball....finally the dick.

Once the freezing wears off oh man imagine the pain slowly kicking in.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:02 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Tape a guy to a rolling office chair and kick him down the stairs. Won't kill him, it'll just **** with him real bad.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 06:22 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

put someone in a chair with a sealed plastic case like diaper from their penis/vag and their ass with a tubes connecting to a bowl on their head with airhole upgrade. and pretty much feed them anything with a laxiaive in it.... and flip them around slowly every hour or so... until they drown or choke

p.s. copyrighted btiches

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 09:53 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RIDDLE_OF_STARS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simple answer... YES.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 10:41 PM
RIDDLE_OF_STARS is currently offline Click here to Send RIDDLE_OF_STARS a Private Message Find more posts by RIDDLE_OF_STARS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Torturing fun ive got loads off tools at home so i would bring them to my room tie them up and leave them on the floor .i would then go to my toolbox place it on the table.then take all my clothes off (so i dont get blood on my clothes)go to my toolbox take out all my tools drill,knife,screwdriver and axe .then i would go up to the person with one of my tools and say look into my eyes and start torturing him.when done take shower put my clothes back on and get some food. smokin'

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 01:47 PM
High Priest is currently offline Click here to Send High Priest a Private Message Find more posts by High Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Tie a man up then set fire to his pubic hair. After its finished I'd pour Salt on the remains.
I'd castrate a rapist using cheesewire.
Cut slivers of fat off someone then leave it in a room with them. They can eat them or starve.
Lock someone in a room with Michael Jackson.
Lock somone in a room filed with spikes. How long they live depends on how long they can stay awake. Imagine the psychological effects.
Make someone kill children or they die. A baby isn't good enough because it can't plead.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 02:56 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Originally posted by Impediment
We've all seen the likes of Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, and Saw, what, with how these poor bastards are tortured and eventually killed. Some people cringe, and, yet, some people smirk with a shit-eating grin. We all differ on our definition of what is "perverse" and "extreme", so no exact standard is set, we can all agree.

If you were a "customer" of the torture house that is the basis for the movie "Hostel", how would you kill your victim? Would you do it slow and sweet, or would you end it quickly and painless? Would you like to hear the screams and pleas of your victims, or would you prefer not to?

Personally, myself, if I had the choice to choose my victim, I would choose a child rapist/molester and take my sweet, f*cking time with the bastard. I'd go slow, painful, and perverse with my methods of torture. Call me what you will, but I feel that any kind of torture is far less than a goddamn child molester deserves. I'd relish every scream and sob for all my years.

What instruments you ask? Let's just say I'd use an axe, a hammer, a blowtorch, a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and some forceps.

I would push their fingers into a sand belt (slowly) and play any song by Cher at high volume on continous loop.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:38 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

1. Chain them to a chair and fit them with cement shoes, give them with a supply of air from a compressed air tank but don't tell them how much air there is in the tank. Toss them in the ocean and let them go nuts waiting for their air to run out.

2. Cut an opening in their abdomen, take out some of their intestines, and nail the intestines to a post. Stand behind them with a hot poker and make them walk around the post(slowly pulling out more and more of their intestines as it wraps around) until they finally pull their stomach out of the opening(which will consequently collapse their lungs).

3. Take them by surprise and knock them out. Put them in a bed and use fake(or real) blood to make it look like they've been horribly murdered and hook up a hidden IV to keep them pumped full of paralytic drugs. Now when they wake up, they'll think that they've been brutally murdered and are doomed to spend eternity conscious yet dead. If I gave them nutritional supplements through the IV, I could keep it up for years.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 06:22 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by BackFire
I wouldn't want to torture anyone.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:27 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aww, both of you are so nice. stick out tongue

I still think my singing and dancing would be the best form.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 12:35 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd inject someone with huge amounts of testosterone. It'd induce what's known as cluster headaches which are considered to be the most severe pain a human being can experience.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 05:52 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'd anally rape their mother while pouring sugar in that person's gas tank.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:43 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Strap someone down and make the watch nothing but Wolverine content.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I'd anally rape their mother while pouring sugar in that person's gas tank.

Eh? the sugar part.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 10:30 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GorJess

i'd tie them to a chair play britney spears over and over and shove pins under their fingernails.i'd also put some form of water torture in and some sort of wire to cut their legs

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:35 PM
GorJess is currently offline Click here to Send GorJess a Private Message Find more posts by GorJess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I thought of something about 10 years ago that stuck with me (its almost Saw like now that I think of it). You chain a guy's feet and hands to the ground so that he is in push up position. Then you start up a chainsaw (or 2) and anchor them to the group underneath the guy in push up position. Then you just wait for the guy to get tired of holding himself up.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 06:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

With my dick....

Someone had to say it no expression

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 03:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

I'd lock them in a room, and force them to listen to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Yes, I am just THAT sick.

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:18 PM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote