KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » How would you torture someone?

How would you torture someone?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Strap them to the wall, duct tape their eyelids open so they can never close them, place a TV in front of them, turn it on, and I head upstairs while hearing thier screams. If you're wondering what they're watching, they're watching Barney.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:29 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Probably just masturbate in front of them. They are either going to enjoy watching or not; and not being able to do anything about it should be torture enough.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:33 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Tie someone down and threaten to freeze their limbs with liquid nitrogen and tap it so it breaks. Starting with the one ball and then the other ball....finally the dick.

Once the freezing wears off oh man imagine the pain slowly kicking in.

I see someone has been watching "Men behind the sun"

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

If I really hated somebody and I knew that I wasn't going to get caught, I would tie them down, then cut through the center of the top of the head. Take the flaps of skin and tack them to their temples. Drill a hole in their skull like in saw, and leave that open for a while. Next i would slice the abdomen with a scalpel, and tie the small inestines in a knot on the outside of the body. I would hammer nails in to their ankles, then I would go back to the hole on thei head for the kill. I would take a small bowl of hydrochloric acid, and pour it in to the hole. It would kill them.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:19 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

How about put a ball pump needle in the urethra of a person and continue to pump them with blasts of air?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:39 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

I'd pull there eye lids back as far as they would go, tie a string to them, and attach the string to something in a different room so they couldn't detach the string, that way when they tried to move forward it would rip there eye lids off.

Then, I'd attach something to there skin that would send small but painful shocks through there body, which continuously got more powerful, and I would have a giant scissor with the blades around there sides, and every time they screamed the blades got closer together, and the only way out would be to run through the door in front of them, in which case they rip off there eye lids.

I don't know how I came up with something so odd, I just started writing.

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:01 AM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should come up with traps for the next few Saw films, oh and Saw 7 is official...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:48 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MildPossession
You should come up with traps for the next few Saw films, oh and Saw 7 is official...

That's the problem with all the subsequent SAW films. They spend all their time thinking about the traps and no time thinking about the story/characters or anything else for that matter.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
anonymousguy

First, I would chain them to a chair or whatever, then stab them with a large spike made of frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). It will freeze the blood around the wound and keep them from dying...for a few minutes. As the spike warms up and vaporizes, the feeling will return...and they get to watch themselves bleed dry.

Or this one...

Chain them to a conveyor system, and get a machine that spreads a film of molten glass on whatever is going through. Run them through it very, very slowly, feet first. When it reaches their head, then they will drown on the molten glass.

Or, if you want something worse...

Skin them alive with side-cutting pliers, heated red-hot with a blowtorch so they cauterize the tissue. This alone will take several hours and be excruciatingly painful. After all their skin has been removed, alternate between rubbing them with salt and spraying them with rubbing alcohol (as much to prevent infection as anything else). Then put a breath mask on them and chain them up at the nearest anthill (preferably an aggressive, non-venomous species, such as the Siafu driver ants of Africa). Since the case of death in ant attacks is almost always invasion of the lungs, the mask will help them survive much longer than they would normally.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 01:58 AM
anonymousguy is currently offline Click here to Send anonymousguy a Private Message Find more posts by anonymousguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are just creepy, you came on here just to post all that... stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 10:37 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

my trust sledgehammer
(please log in to view the image)

use that to break the filanges and other extremeties
then once incapacitated id slice and dice, only going deep enough to draw a small amount of blood
leave them in a dark room with only enough light to find the tiny amount of food then finsh him/her off by crucifying them and sticking it a top a building once he's dead

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:22 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

sedate him. then bring him in a workshed, and prop him up, then put his dick in a vice grip attached to a workbench, and superglue it for extra measure. once he awakens i set a handsaw on the table in front of him, then douse the shed with gas, light it on fire and leave.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 09:37 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

After sedating and/or tranqualizing the victim, i'd prep the victim and carefully snip or cut their eyelids entirely off cleanly just right around the entire eye socket all around in circular cookie cutter fashion with a razor sharp surgial blade. Finish up and just abandon him.

No more blinking no more sleeping. And say hi to permanently exposed eyes, sleepness nights and the agony that comes with it.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:26 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

My victims would only be killers (in the fashion of dexter). My MO would probably be the old school torture "Death By A Thousand Cuts." I would have plenty of alcohol, salt, and lemon juice at hand to make sure they feel it for what they did to their victims.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Sep 11th, 2009 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:31 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I prefer not to think about such things.
Putting them in print is like a confession, if you ask me.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by roughrider
Can't help it sometimes. You see this shit on television or read about it and it haunts you to the core. There really should be a punisher lol.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:19 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Can't help it sometimes. You see this shit on television or read about it and it haunts you to the core. There really should be a punisher lol.

I would have no problem writing about what a fictional character should do.
What I would do - I don't want to go there.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:29 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by roughrider

lol?

we're completely anonymous, i think we'll be ok.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:31 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by anonymousguy
First, I would chain them to a chair or whatever, then stab them with a large spike made of frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). It will freeze the blood around the wound and keep them from dying...for a few minutes. As the spike warms up and vaporizes, the feeling will return...and they get to watch themselves bleed dry.

Or this one...

Chain them to a conveyor system, and get a machine that spreads a film of molten glass on whatever is going through. Run them through it very, very slowly, feet first. When it reaches their head, then they will drown on the molten glass.

Or, if you want something worse...

Skin them alive with side-cutting pliers, heated red-hot with a blowtorch so they cauterize the tissue. This alone will take several hours and be excruciatingly painful. After all their skin has been removed, alternate between rubbing them with salt and spraying them with rubbing alcohol (as much to prevent infection as anything else). Then put a breath mask on them and chain them up at the nearest anthill (preferably an aggressive, non-venomous species, such as the Siafu driver ants of Africa). Since the case of death in ant attacks is almost always invasion of the lungs, the mask will help them survive much longer than they would normally.

Except for the 1st one...I like this poster.

The reason I don't like the 1st one is because bleeding to death is one of the most peaceful ways to go.

Infact if you wanted to top yourself with virtually no pain or discomfort then run a hot bath...climb in and put hollow needles into the main arteries and veins in your arms...

You'll die of blood loss but without the discomfort of low body temperature because of the warm water.

jaden101...Helping sad, pathetic emos kill themselves since 2009.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:42 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Tie their arms up above their head and legs to the ground.

Put a rat in a saucepan and put it on their face.
Light the saucepan with an oven lighter until the saucepan gets really hot.
Rat will have to gnaw its way into their head to escape the heat.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:33 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote