KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » How would you torture someone?

How would you torture someone?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selphie
you teasing like you do

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selphie
Probably just masturbate in front of them. They are either going to enjoy watching or not; and not being able to do anything about it should be torture enough.

...this is basically chat roulette.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:00 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

^Bwhahahahaha, you sicko!

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:01 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZombieSlayer86

Ok...so as a kid we kinda played this game too. (Yeah, I know...why were with thinking so morbidly back then.) But the one that I always thought was brutal was tying someone to a post and force their eyes open and make them watch the sun rise on the herizon. That way they would know the sun was coming up and at first it would be ok but then they would slowly know that they were going to be blinded.

Anyways its not a gorery one but post brought this back to my mind. Hahaha

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:47 PM
ZombieSlayer86 is currently offline Click here to Send ZombieSlayer86 a Private Message Find more posts by ZombieSlayer86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XMr. WinterX

ok i will simply get them naked...tie up there wrists and ankles...if my finger nails are long enough i would slash at them with all my might and take out chunks of flesh...then i would pull out there teeth and play a game of darts to see how many i make go in where the teeth once were...get a needle and keep poking them with little effort to make them look like mosquito bites...make them drink my piss and eat my shit...keep them in a pitch black room as long as they live...shave there heads...draw pictures on there bodies with a womans razor...rip off there finger and toenails and puts nails through there fingers in the place of the nails...make a non poisonous snake bite them 5 times...put out my smokes in there eyes...play darts on there entire body and the middle of the chest is the bulls eye...and for the finnisher i would with my hands with enough force go thorugh there chest grab there heart rip it out and bath in there blood as my celebration

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 04:04 AM
XMr. WinterX is currently offline Click here to Send XMr. WinterX a Private Message Find more posts by XMr. WinterX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freakybinx
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would pretty much go johnny the homocidal maniac on their ass pretty much everything he did was brilliant read some jthm comic books an you'll know what i mean

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 02:23 AM
freakybinx is currently offline Click here to Send freakybinx a Private Message Find more posts by freakybinx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I would tie the person up to a chair. Bring feral cats into the room. I would wait like 3 days to feed them, then get some cat food and rub it all over the persons body. After the person is all scratched up and stuff i would put salt and lemon juice on the wounds.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 03:32 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelababy
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol i am enjoy in torture my boyfriend!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 07:40 AM
angelababy is currently offline Click here to Send angelababy a Private Message Find more posts by angelababy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sixella 34
Dae-su Oh talks too much.

I'd strap them into a chair, pry their eyes open and force them to watch the Twilight saga.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:28 AM
sixella 34 is currently offline Click here to Send sixella 34 a Private Message Find more posts by sixella 34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennifermoss
Restricted

Account Restricted

If i ever get a chance to torture someone then i would prefer movie that is too much worth watching for her/him.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 07:13 AM
jennifermoss is currently offline Click here to Send jennifermoss a Private Message Find more posts by jennifermoss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Torturer101

I would start by slowly cutting their finger nails and toes, then insert a fat wooden stick that was previously covered in petrol in their anus and light it on fire. Watch them burn slowly and painfully.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 05:43 PM
Torturer101 is currently offline Click here to Send Torturer101 a Private Message Find more posts by Torturer101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Can this thread plz be shut down? Sure some are being humorous about it but the freaks are creepy.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2012 09:14 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jiankaaro

Paper Cuts and drops of acid.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 10:26 PM
Jiankaaro is currently offline Click here to Send Jiankaaro a Private Message Find more posts by Jiankaaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Pouring sulfuric acid on their genitalia.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 10:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Make them eat tofu, veggie burgers, or other vegan crap.

Or a steak if vegan. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 11:53 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can this thread plz be shut down? Sure some are being humorous about it but the freaks are creepy.
A thread about how you'd torture someone? CREEPY??? -SHOCKGASP-

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:07 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tiny cuts with a razor all along their entire body. Then they have to soak in a tub of lemon juice while watching "The Room".

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 06:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote