KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Punisher respect thread (updated for real this time)

Punisher respect thread (updated for real this time)
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

(please log in to view the image)

Note:Did DD plan for the bullet to bounce off the ground into Punishers leg? Nope. Notice how Frank is on the floor in agony (despite the fact he has taken worse damage) and just manages to barely miss DD. What would have happened if Punisher was in no pain and standing up, the knife would have hit DD in the head.

DD may not have planned it hitting his leg, but he did plan for it to clog the barrel which any semi intelligent individual knows it has a good chance of injuring the person firing it. So really it does not matter that DD did not plan it to hit Punishers leg, since he clearly meant to clog the barrel and injure Punisher.

Also as for Punisher taking more pain and kept going which is true, however I don’t believe pain is what caused Punisher to fall, that bullet look to have hit his hamstring or the major artery in the leg, which is impressive that he was still up to fight even after that type of damage.

What would have happen if Punisher was still standing? He would have been kicked in the head, look at DD he clearly jump up at Punisher just in case he did not go down and is in perfect alignment for kicking Punisher in the face if Punisher was standing.

You have done a great job with the thread congrats. There are a view more Punisher Daredevil fight if I am not mistaken and in one of them Punisher does pretty well, I will see if I can get scans of it. Also I see if I can get some feats of Punisher to put in here. Would you like me to simply post them or PM to you, to post or simply tell me by pm how you would like me to post them. Bye and keep up the good work with the thread.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Battlehammer
DD may not have planned it hitting his leg, but he did plan for it to clog the barrel which any semi intelligent individual knows it has a good chance of injuring the person firing it. So really it does not matter that DD did not plan it to hit Punishers leg, since he clearly meant to clog the barrel and injure Punisher.

That still does not change the fact that it was pure chance that the bullet him in the leg. It was chance and not DD, if the bullet had just gone into the ceiling the fight would have been a whole lot different.

Also as for Punisher taking more pain and kept going which is true, however I don’t believe pain is what caused Punisher to fall, that bullet look to have hit his hamstring or the major artery in the leg, which is impressive that he was still up to fight even after that type of damage.

If the pain didnt cause him to fall what did?

What would have happen if Punisher was still standing? He would have been kicked in the head, look at DD he clearly jump up at Punisher just in case he did not go down and is in perfect alignment for kicking Punisher in the face if Punisher was standing.

Why would he have got kicked in the head if he was throwing knife and it barely missed in a more difficult postion. Anyway to tell the truth I dont want to really get into it a discussion about the scans though, maybe when I finished

You have done a great job with the thread congrats. There are a view more Punisher Daredevil fight if I am not mistaken and in one of them Punisher does pretty well, I will see if I can get scans of it. Also I see if I can get some feats of Punisher to put in here. Would you like me to simply post them or PM to you, to post or simply tell me by pm how you would like me to post them. Bye and keep up the good work with the thread.

Er....I tell you what PM them to me and I'll give you credit for sending them to me. As many scans as you can please, especially ones against superheroes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:36 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 02:18 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I feel bad for Stilt-Man just on general principle

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 02:33 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Wait what was in the bag for Bucky.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 02:57 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 03:25 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Should post the scans of Punisher beating Tiger Shark...by choking him out smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 03:47 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Should post the scans of Punisher beating Tiger Shark...by choking him out smile

lol hey just because Tiger Shark has gone head to head with people from Namor to Hulk does not mean frank cant take him stick out tongue

Last edited by SuperiorTech on Mar 1st, 2008 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 04:12 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Very nice, hopfully i can get some MAX feats up sometime unless someone beats me to it. Need to get that Cuda fight in there, the new one.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 05:30 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

battlehammer........for all my love of humanity allows me to tolerate you existence, could kindly f--k off from this thread. thanks.

Phantom, keep 'em coming. by the way, do me a favor and just mention which issues you're getting the scans from. there are a lot of things that i've forgotten over the years. thanks man.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 07:46 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

While I don't want to express it the same way that Sado22 has, yes please. No more questioning the presentation of the scans unless there is some clear error or wild mischaracterization of the way the feat is presented. Enough time to debate the finer points of the scans in the versus threads.

There are still more Punisher vs. Daredevil fights out there surprisingly. I remember one of the earliest comics I ever read was Daredevil #293. The story was called 'A Bullet For the Punisher.' I only remember the beginning of the fight where Daredevil snags Punisher's sniper rifle from the roof of a circus tent? and they both go tumbling. Anybody know it or have scans? It had a great teaser cover:

Attachment: 2190-34294-1-daredevil_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 328 time(s).

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:31 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 03:09 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i heard that at the end of countdown, punisher shoots bullseye through the hands and then cuts off his finger, is this true? also, whoever that was in the stiltman armor, that's not wilbur day. who by the way, should be removed from any punisher respect thread. Picking on stiltman is like beating up a quadraplegic infant in a coma

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:39 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Darth Jello
i heard that at the end of countdown, punisher shoots bullseye through the hands and then cuts off his finger, is this true? also, whoever that was in the stiltman armor, that's not wilbur day. who by the way, should be removed from any punisher respect thread. Picking on stiltman is like beating up a quadraplegic infant in a coma
Na, i don't remember any of that, it was a lackluster fight. Countdown was good tho, great punisher story.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:06 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Sado22
battlehammer........for all my love of humanity allows me to tolerate you existence, could kindly f--k off from this thread. thanks.

Phantom, keep 'em coming. by the way, do me a favor and just mention which issues you're getting the scans from. there are a lot of things that i've forgotten over the years. thanks man.

~Sado

I actually dont know which issues im getting them from lol. I used to own one of the comics all I can remember is that its DD.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:44 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

~Sado

again not needed.

and I will be in this thread every day simply to annoy you.

ps: should have some Punisher feats headed your way Alf.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:26 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

again not needed.

and I will be in this thread every day simply to annoy you.

ps: should have some Punisher feats headed your way Alf.

Look could we please stop the arguing. I appreciate scans but I also got no beef with Sado. no expression So please if you want to contribute fine, but not in order to annoy somebody else.

Last edited by Deadline on Mar 4th, 2008 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:27 PM
Smurph
------

~Sado
Considering he's been offering to contribute, and only clearing up issues while still being supportive, you should probably calm down and rethink what you type before you hit that "Submit Reply" button.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:52 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Considering he's been offering to contribute, and only clearing up issues while still being supportive, you should probably calm down and rethink what you type before you hit that "Submit Reply" button.

Indeed.

A calm voice of opposing reason can be entirely invaluable in a respect thread.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:20 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

really? considering that I am the one who gave Phantom some of the recent scans. what is battlehammer doing aside from wasting everyone's time?

~Sado

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 05:55 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote