I thought I would create a thread to help the forum. So my 2 questions are which character do you hope we see a lot of. And what character do you hope is A)not in the series or B) has a very limited role in the series.
Hmm...I can't even remember posting what I did at "3am today." That was the result of heavy, heavy drinking after watching Rambo (so...much...killing) and I have no idea why I was inclined to post on KMC.
Look Queeq. First its "the movies are EU and not canon" not its "theres too much EU in here." So lets get this straigtened out.
1. Lucas has stated that the TV series is T-canon. The movie is naturally an extension of this. Thus, it is obvious that Lucas has felt that his involvment in this project is enough to elevate it over C-canon, but not to G-canon.
2. This is a THEATRICAL release full length feature film. No non-episode (note, I did not say EU) project in the history of Star Wars has ever reached this level.
3. This is not some BS series like Droids or Ewoks. This is a practical cintinuation/culmination of the three year, highty successful Clone Wars Multimedia Project (ov which he already elevated several elements from C to G canon).
4. Lastly, they want this new movie and show to be integrated with the multimedia project. I will not be shocked at all if they continue a series of plotlines from it.
Thus, I think "too much EU in here" is a stupid comment, especially when discussing what (from your assumed perception) EU characters are going to be in an EU show. And when expressing continuity...its even more important.
So, maybe you and Ush need to sit down a develop a policy on how this series and move is going to be treated. Because frankly, this is a mix of EU and canon. I think Lucas and everyone else will be treating this as canon's little brother. Of course it will not supercede the movies, but it reaches a level beyond what any other piece of EU has and clearly supercedes them.
For starters, tone down. No need for that in here.
Don't tell us what to do, Alliance. And this forum is simple: it tackles what's in the tv series and preceding feature film. It doesn't inlcude other EU sources. I don't care about your theories or your magnificent insights or your pretentions of superiority in SW knowledge.
Again, and it's simple, like SW:
1. OTF - deal with the OT movies
2. PTF - deal with PT movies
3. SW-TVF: deals with anything related to the new tv series
4. EU: everything else.
Now shut up and post about topics, not board policy, clone boy.