KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Best Indy Girl!

Who's the Best Indy Girl?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marion Ravenwood 22 56.41%
Willie Scott 1 2.56%
Elsa Schneider 16 41.03%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Indy Girl!
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

~~**She's BLOND?**~~ Sweet Mary Michael....she's sleeping with her boss!!--not attractive, not impressive oh my!! She did produce a beautiful child who is an actor.

Elsa--naw, woman who sleeps with dad and son, iffy morals and in general unattractive.

Which brings us to the real and only winner in this vote: Marion--remember that night on the freighter, there isn't anyone on this planet who can wear a white tulip skirted bias-cut satin gown like Marion...she has energy, a sense of humor, faith in her man, she cleans up nice, can be rode hard and put up wet, she is resourceful, fearless, loyal, loving, and she can drink and swear like a sailor--And she's aged rather gracefully all things considered. All this is in my humble opinion--worth exactly what you paid for it.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 28th, 2008 02:04 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by texgodiva2s
~Elsa--naw, woman who sleeps with dad and son, iffy morals and in general unattractive.

As long as the sex is good.. stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:13 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Amen. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:44 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

wink

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:50 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Do we know for a fact Elsa was wonderful? She's the one who tells Indy HE was wonderful? She seems like the type that would just lay there.

Henry will say she's wonderful because I don't think he gets to tap a lot of ass that often.

Marion? She'd be a tigress.

Who the hell voted for Willie?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 08:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

I think a nazi girl like Elsa might be very hot in fiery in the sack.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:50 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hope you have Aryan-enough features for her then!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 04:54 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'll simulate....

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 09:45 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Do we know for a fact Elsa was wonderful? She's the one who tells Indy HE was wonderful? She seems like the type that would just lay there.

Henry will say she's wonderful because I don't think he gets to tap a lot of ass that often.

Marion? She'd be a tigress.

Who the hell voted for Willie?

LOL Not me. I can assure you. stick out tongue

I was all for Marion, and yes, in Raiders she was a fiery little minx, she'd eat ya alive, no doubt, but in KOTCS she became a doe-eyed stepford wife like a bad advert for valium. sad

I'd get the impression that the most full on thing Marion Ravenwood gets up to by the end of the fifties, is knitting or flower arranging, instead of busting a glass or bottle over the head of some enibriated Nepalese local.

What a waste of a return.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 12:13 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good point.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 08:50 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ooh, tough call on Marion in KOTCS. I liked the movie, but I kind of agree with you. She didn't get much of a chance to do anything tough. I guess they were trying to show that having a kid and getting older softened her a little, but she should have at least gotten to try to outdrink someone or shoot a gun. Moms are not passive. If she were portrayed realistically and true to her character, she would have gone all mother-bear on the Soviets for messing with her kid.

Scene parallels TLC when Indy does the "don't call me Junior" bit and shoots the Nazis in the castle.

Indy: I can't believe you let them capture you!

Mutt: Mom, mom, mom, mom...

Spalko: All of you will die if you do not help us.

Oxley: Blabber blabber...

Spalko: If you will stop arguing long enough...(takes gun and points it right at Mutt) Maybe now you filthy Americans will do what we say?

Marion: I told you... (kicks guy and takes his gun and kills Spalko) don't call my family filthy!!!!!!!

(Indy gets boner)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 04:41 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Good call.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:52 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And that'd scenario's end would give John Williams the excuse he needs to cue a filthy wah-wah soundtrack. wink

I must say though. I'm impressed with the social conscience message now installed in the movies:

"If you sleep with people unprotected, an annoying LeBeouf like son might come find you one day and push you out of your own life for the financial sakes of some already rich people."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marion. She is gorgeous, and she pulls off the action bits better than the other two.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Was gorgeous, you sick puppy. wink

The only action she was given in Indy IV was maybe planning the odd coffee morning or maybe some meetings at the PTA...!! stick out tongue

Still cant get over that waste.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Was gorgeous, you sick puppy. wink

The only action she was given in Indy IV was maybe planning the odd coffee morning or maybe some meetings at the PTA...!! stick out tongue

Still cant get over that waste.
Well, she did drive during the jungle chase scene.

And her performance in Raiders, when Indy is fighting the big German, that was awesome.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:33 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

No doubting her in Raiders.

She could just have easily been driving that truck in TAOS to pick up some diapers for Mutt.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, she was driving through a jungle while under machine gun fire, point blank from the hot mind reader, remember?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:38 AM