KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Jboy4 Sigs

Jboy4 Sigs
Started by: jboy4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I actually think many of your sigs are pretty awesome.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 02:43 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Thank you LT but there will always be hate i guess! Just remember that cause u will keep gettin better but just dont act like me cause u get warned smile

Check Out My Sigs!!! -Sig Duels 3-0- (Beg.Contest Winner)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 04:03 AM
jboy4 is currently offline Click here to Send jboy4 a Private Message Find more posts by jboy4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Quit being a drama queen jboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 05:15 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pepsa
^MISSING AVATAR ALERT^

Hey jboy, I can see that you are a beginner in making sigs, but you have to be able to take criticism and complements. Luckily, I have both for you wink

I'll start with the good stuff, you obviously understand the balance between colour and such. You renders are nicely placed and you have added many visually appealing effects to many sigs. Those things are GREAT.

But, l feel that your words and text do not stand out enough. I have a hard time seeing what some of the text says, so i would probably use a colour that is totally different then the background, or at least not put it on overlay smile

Also, I have no problems with the render and background, and I do not feel that the render is too blended with the back.

Overall, you have much potential, and I can see you becoming and outstanding, amazing gfx artist. Just practice some more!

smile

Death Note

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 10:41 AM
pepsa is currently offline Click here to Send pepsa a Private Message Find more posts by pepsa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Thanks Pepsa and no thanks to u phuked up smile But i guess i still love you!! But as Lil wayne said Fuk all you haters for hatin for no reason smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 10:09 PM
jboy4 is currently offline Click here to Send jboy4 a Private Message Find more posts by jboy4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Not a anime fan but kinda liked the render!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 03:38 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

A definite improvement, more interesting effects, but I don't think the text is needed.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 10:47 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Ya just keep puttin down! Critique if u want!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 07:31 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I like the first more than the second, it has pretty sweet colours and the white-blue effect looks pretty nice too, though I don't think the text is needed. Also, there are too many effects, it makes it look flat, try deleting the C4D, the blury effect around the render and the white-blue effect and replace it with a stock background that matches the lighting on the render.

Second, I don't like it, pretty boring colours and the effect are hardly visible, could look at bit cooler if the C4D and the canvas was a bit bigger.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2008 06:31 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fluffymonkeydog

your stuf is awsome jboy4 most of it is much better than i could do the only thing i could sugest is to try and make the render stick out more from the background by useing a color that i different like if the render has mostly red on it use blue or black then your sigs would be much better and cooler

i take requests

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 08:03 PM
fluffymonkeydog is currently offline Click here to Send fluffymonkeydog a Private Message Find more posts by fluffymonkeydog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Some great stuff here - Spalding and Street crime are awsome, even given me an idea for a graffiti based comic one thumb up

keep it up.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 08:20 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaptorJesus
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty good, try looking at some tuts...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 06:59 PM
RaptorJesus is currently offline Click here to Send RaptorJesus a Private Message Find more posts by RaptorJesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Ya ya thanks guys! Ill try to bring some more out just been busy!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:24 AM
jboy4
*Im on another level

Some more new ones just messin around!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 04:04 AM
Dyno
Authority

good to see you posting sigs again,

nice work stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 08:15 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

It's not bad. Text needs serious work (or you should remove text) and there is really no focal to your sigs. Blending is not bad but can use some improvement.

Great stuff.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:38 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

Ya im horrible at text and thanks for the comments and what up ScarletSpeed!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 04:25 AM
donna.xii
Graphic Fanatic

dang jboy
ur work is awesome!
so jealous
ur great at it.. hope you can make tuts
i totally love your work.! its so amazing
thanks for sharing!!!
hope theres more!

siggy and ava made by me!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 10:06 AM
donna.xii is currently offline Click here to Send donna.xii a Private Message Find more posts by donna.xii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jboy4
*Im on another level

O shit havent been on in a while never noticed ppl still commenting to this. Maybe i will make some havent touched photoshop for almost 3 months will be rusty but hell what do i care what u all say right Kenzo. ****en drama queen u lil punk.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:15 PM
jboy4
*Im on another level

Trying to find a groove.....Its been a while

Workin on texts cause i suck at it!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 08:26 PM