KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ellen Ripley vs. Sarah Connor

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ellen Ripley 6 33.33%
Sarah Connor 12 66.67%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ellen Ripley vs. Sarah Connor
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

was there ever any doubt?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Sarah Connor- she's smarter, prepares for everything, and does more with less(technology).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 06:05 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ripley (Aliens2) VS Sarah Conner (T2)

the two tough biatches go at in a gunfight and then in a h2h fight. who wins?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 07:26 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Sarah rocks Ripley in both Scenario's. Unless this is the genetically altered Ripley from Aliens 4 she simply doesn't have any kind of chance. Well, unless you are giving her an M41-A Pulse Rifle of course. Sarah spent years training her body for combat and endurance. What little we saw of her fighting abilities suggests that she definitely knows how to throw and dodge a fist. Ripley, well she is not a fighter. She is nothing more than a pilot who has seen some shit. She has proven that she can use an assault rifle but not nearly as well as sarah Connor. Ripley did take out a couple Aliens with the assault rifle but other wise she was using the grenade launcher and flame thrower. Sarah's friend in the desert who had a small cache of weapons seemed to insinuate to me that Sarah had spent several years familiarizing herself with weapons and on how to use them.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 09:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sara pwns Ripley in every aspect of combat.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Ripley's tough, but Sarah Conner's a flippin' monster.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:39 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Connor is HOT.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:34 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Connor is HOT.

No shes not.

Connor wins in both scenarios.

If we're talking about cloned Ripley, then she'll take it easily.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:49 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Sarah rocks Ripley in both Scenario's. Unless this is the genetically altered Ripley from Aliens 4 she simply doesn't have any kind of chance. Well, unless you are giving her an M41-A Pulse Rifle of course. Sarah spent years training her body for combat and endurance. What little we saw of her fighting abilities suggests that she definitely knows how to throw and dodge a fist. Ripley, well she is not a fighter. She is nothing more than a pilot who has seen some shit. She has proven that she can use an assault rifle but not nearly as well as sarah Connor. Ripley did take out a couple Aliens with the assault rifle but other wise she was using the grenade launcher and flame thrower. Sarah's friend in the desert who had a small cache of weapons seemed to insinuate to me that Sarah had spent several years familiarizing herself with weapons and on how to use them.
You forgot to mention Sarah has better boobs.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:19 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You forgot to mention Sarah has better boobs.

You mean shes the only one with boobs.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yes, actually.

I mean, we have seen both of their chests. But only one set of breasts between them.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
mean, we have seen both of their chests. But only one set of breasts between them

Sarah was the hottest in Sarah Conner Chronicles. she's played by the lady who played Leonides' wife in 300

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:13 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 05:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah f-ck you mad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 08:16 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 08:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I agree though, unless Ripley gets lucky against Connor with that Pulse rifle/Flame unit combo first, she is aboslutely screwed against Connor.

And Connor is hot in the series. Its official.
And while Ripley is likable and even Sigorney Weaver would have to admit that she wasnt dressing for Dinner evenings, Ripleys only chance to be as hot as that is if said flame unit blows up in her face.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 4th, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:59 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Connor is HOT.

Totally agreed.

(please log in to view the image)

She's alright in TSCC, but in T2? Meow.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:03 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Too male for me, that era Connor.

Newer, as-aggressive-but-with-her-feminimity-intact LH/Connor is more my thing. Shes gorgeous.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:08 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Too male for me, that era Connor. Newer, as-aggressive-but-with-her-feminimity-intact LH/Connor is more my thing. Shes gorgeous

ditto. T2 connor is just man-in-a-woman's body. i hate that retarded level of thinking that says that the only way for a woman to be tough is if she acts like a man. that's BS. TSCC is perfect because she's a tough woman...not skinny biatch trying to act like a man. heck, the one in T2 even made her voice deeper when she spoke. Lame.

~Sado

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 10:58 AM