KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1; Papa Smurph vs Psycho Gundam

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1; Papa Smurph vs Psycho Gundam
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

thumb up Fair enough.

And do votes start getting docked if you don't vote in a match, or do you have to be a no-show for 2-3 before you start getting penalized? Because we're all likely to miss at least 1 at some point.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
thumb up Fair enough.

And do votes start getting docked if you don't vote in a match, or do you have to be a no-show for 2-3 before you start getting penalized? Because we're all likely to miss at least 1 at some point.

As long as you contact me ahead of time and let me know, I will understand. However, I do not take too kindly to those who simply disappear for others matches and re-appear for their own. The rule is in play to encourage everyone to participate. You have said it yourself that drop out rate get higher and higher as tournaments move foward.

Anyway, this thread is not for this dicussion, if you have any general advice for Psycho Gundam, then feel free to post, but take questions like this to the discussion thread.

Forever Young...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:08 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote