KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » T&T writers form their pot circle

T&T writers form their pot circle
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Dude, I sooo would, but I have only seen the pot circle in That 70s Show like once or twice, so I don't know if I could nail the premise as well...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 02:52 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

There's nothing to it. You just have four people stoned and they say stupid things. It can be completely random things that they talk about...fantasies. You'll be fine.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:22 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

hehe

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:34 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! laughinglaughing

*throws herself to Willos feet and bows praising her* ALL HAIL WILLO!!!

WILLO u are a GENIOUS!! This is Hysterical and you damn well just gave me an asthma attack cause my lungs, my stomach everything hurts of the laughter emanting from me!! lol....LMAO LMAO LMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! laughing out loud I Can't Breathe!! Lmao!!!

Keira not handling her pot was hilarious!! LMAO LMAO!! Oh gosh!! LMAO!!! Everything is sooo funny!! More More Willo!! Please!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:15 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, what's up w/ ppl..

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:25 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LMAO LMAO LMAO!! I'm having random laugh attacks now...ROTFLMAO!!!!! GAAAAAAAAH!! LOL LOL LOL!! I'm holding my stomach from laughing REALLY!

Earl gray with never be the same again. I love u willo...really you're a comic genious!! PLZ write parody book one day.

(kate u should really write one!)

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 12:29 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Come on, Kate! Let's see you in action!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:31 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yeah, Kate - you can do it! big grin

Here is a clip from the stoner circle in that 70s show if you wanna refresher stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74rTzWEx0Q0

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:51 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

haha you guys, i'm embarrassed. i'll have a look when i get home later.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:00 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Hahaha!! I like presurring u its fun. NOW WRITE!! lol

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:45 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm on vacation in Calfornia for a week. I'll post sporadically!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:19 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OMG!!! What part of California Willo?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 05:15 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oxnard...cyber brownie points if you know where that is without looking it up.

(Johnny, Keira, Orlando, and Tom sit in the circle taking a break from filming.)

Orlando: Man, shouldn't we go back out to the fans? (lifts up his wrist. It is bent in an odd way) I know I have carpal tunnel already but...(starts twisting his wrist around. He follows it with his eyes, mesmorized)

Johnny: That's nothing. (Both his wrists are bent) Two wrists, Lando! You can't do any better than two! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Keira: (to herself) You will rue the day, Trebek! (snorts)

Tom: What was that?

Keira: The day is mine!

Orlando: Oh! I think I know what this is. She's quoting Sean Connery on Jeopardy. It's an SNL skit.

Johnny: Dude, Sean Connery is a god. The guy played the same character for 30 years, played the worst spy in history, and yet he's taken seriously as an actor! Never would have happened with anyone else.

Tom: It's cuz the guy was knighted. Having that "sir" in front of your name....I don't know, man, but it does stuff to you. Doesn't it, Keira?

Keira: (starts laughing uncontrollably) "The rapist" for 100, Alex! No, no, Sean Connery, it's "therapist." Kills me. (wipes a tear)

(The guys are laughing at her)

Orlando: Keira, do you just put more leaves in when you roll up or what?

Johnny: (admiring her) Don't be too hard on her, man. She's at one with the universe. Keira, tell us more about Sean Connery and his Jeopardy exploits.

Tom: Yes, do tell us.

Keira: (long pause) Alex Trebek is Will Ferrell. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Tom: Whow.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:16 PM
Ditte3

smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:54 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

at one with the universe. OH MY WORD> HAHAHAHAHA

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:35 PM
potcfan2003

LMAO!! I LOVE IT!!! hehehe!! I love tht 70's show but never knew wat they were doing when they were in tht circle... now i kno y i'm not allowed to watch it!! LMAO SOO FUNNY!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 08:27 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh Oh!! Willo! I know where Oxnard is! It's where my BF's family lives right before hitting Ventura (well if you are coming from where I live! lol) Oxnard is about an hour away from where I live (maybe a little less if traffic allows...which is improbable considering you have to take the 101 freeway to get there {one of LA's worst freeways}..lol)! I swear i didnt look it up! Hehe! Who r u visiting there Willo?

LMAO!!! I loved the newest Pot circle...lmao! Lmao!! laughing Keira is just Hilarious in these!!LMAO!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Mar 15th, 2008 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 01:59 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, Diva, I'm sorry. I'm back in Texas now, left this morning. My husband is going through some training there so I went to see him. It's the last time I'll be allowed to travel until the baby comes.

Thanks for the comments! I'll come up with some more after the jet lag dies down.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 02:52 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

The supporting cast of Kevin, Naomie, Jack D, and Geoffrey form a circle.

Jack D: Okay, the first circle of the Johnny, Keira, Orlando- Haters Club is officially called to order. (bangs his joint on the table. He picks it up and continues to smoke it)

Naomie: Dude, you know who you look like? The bad guy in Fantastic Four.

Geoffrey: Man, if the Thing were real, do you think he could kill Barbossa?

Kevin: Whow, never thought of that. Barbossa's a pretty strong character and yet, he has so many flaws. It's...(eyes go wide) it's like his flaws make him more lovable.

Jack D: (clapping) Poetry! Poetry! I'm totally on board with what you just said.

Geoffrey: And yet do the Oscars care? Psh, not a chance. (starts imitating Keira) Hi, I'm Keira. I purse my lips no matter what expression I'm making and the Academy nominates me anyway.

Naomie: (laughing hysterically) Those are SOOO her mannerisms! (starts imitating Johnny) Hi, I'm Johnny. I'm the hottest guy on earth but I hide behind facial hair, glasses, and layers of clothes so the ugly Generation X-ers will accept me. Narf.

Jack D: Narf! Damn right. (imitating Johnny) Hi, I'm Jack Sparrow. I swagger and trip over stuff. (whining) Norrington needs to trip over something!

Kevin: Aren't you dead?

Jack D: Don't talk about that. No dying in the circle.

Kevin: Do you think that one day Gibbs will have flaws that will make him more lovable?

Geoffrey: Gibbs is a walking hodge-podge of flaws, dude.

Kevin: And then someday, the Academy will recognize me. Me! (laughs in an evil way) Kevin McNally IS Hamlet! Wow. That'll show that presumputous Geoffrey Rush.

Geoffrey: Yeah, that guy is a douche.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:21 AM
katelovespirate

i just cant even, i just don't even know what to say, man, because it's hard to type ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMYASSOFF enough times. this gets better with every new segment... oh MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHH....

"Kevin McNally IS Hamlet"... "No dying in the circle"... "Narf"... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:29 AM