KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » T&T writers form their pot circle

T&T writers form their pot circle
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol i concur! No dying in the circle, aww im loving this big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 04:01 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! I LITERALLY LAUGHED UNTIL I COULDN"T BREATHE !!! UR MY IDOL!!! I LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U

Ur awesome dude! I loved the supporting cast circle. The imitations especially!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 08:09 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

OMG!! ROTFLMFAO!!!! so funny!! i love this thread!! post more!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 11:22 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

OMG LMAO!!! hahahahahahaha thats great!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 11:38 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

T&T decide the best way to run their decisions by the ladies of the case is to invite Keira and Naomie into a circle.

Naomie: I LOVE this stuff! It makes me get into character, you know? I can feel the accent and the bad teeth coming on already.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ted: Yeah, so, Terry and I were uh, talking, I guess, and we want to talk about AWE with you two.

Terry: What's AWE?

Ted: At World's...Elbow. At World's Elbow. Our third Pirate film.

Terry: That's a great title.

Naomie: Oh! What happens to me?

Terry: You're gonna grow 50 feet tall and have a love scene with a squid. We're giving you mostly vague exposition lines. And there's crabs. Lots and lots of crabs.

Keira: Naomie's got crabs! (snorts)

Naomie: Man, that's seriously heavy stuff. (takes a big whif)

Keira: Oh! Oh! (raises her hand like she's in school) I have a suggestion.

Ted: Is it like the kissing Johnny suggestion?

Keira: Yeah! Exactly that! I should kiss Johnny, and Orli, and Jack, and Chow. That's like 12 people right there.

Terry: Keira, your character starts feeling a tremendous amount of guilt over what she's done to Jack and you feel a lot of angst at first.

Keira: No one's said I hurt Jack! Jack's the nicest guy ever and I don't care if he does love Matt Damon!

Naomie: I saw The Talented Mr. Ripley too! Hee hee, glasses and knives.

Terry: Glasses and razor blades, stupid.

Ted: So, uh, I was talking about...(has to remember) Jack Sparrow. The character. Not Jack the actor.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Jack Sparrow sounds like Black Tarot. He's a card that tells the future! A black future! (falls over)

Ted: Wow. I guess we shouldn't tell you you marry Will and are separated forever more except one day every ten years.

Terry: (freaked out) Who came up with THAT?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 11:09 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

willo i absolutely adore and love your stories!!! big grinbig grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 11:12 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

HAHAHAHA Terry's last line---- sooooo awesome!!! smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 11:16 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol hahhahahaa!!! that;s ok, jack loves me more than matt damon, since he decided to go 'f' sarah silverman

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 03:01 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Amazing as always, Willo - loved Terry's last line too big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 03:38 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

hehehehe, Terry's last line big grin

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 05:22 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

lol ,i love it!! 1 of the best ones yet!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:04 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

One more for old times sake willo? that is whenever you have time between living your life, taking care of your cute baby and writing about Jack Sparrow's early life. you should do one last stoner circle to sum everything up.

Freedom...

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 02:42 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ah, but who to include?

(Ted, Terry, Johnny, and Gore are at their circle)

Johnny: (raises his cigar) A toast! A toast to the million dollar franchise that years ago, I would never have wanted to be a part of. Down with the man! Johnny power!

Ted: Look, sure. We've made a sh*t-ton of money, but what have we learned from pirates? (puts his fist under his chin in classic "thinker" pose) Do knuckles feel?

Terry: I learned about wigs. Wigs. Lotsa wigs.

(Keira and Orlando enter)

Orlando: What are you guys talking about?

Gore: Lando! (gets up and slaps him) How could you sell out Han Solo to Boba Fett?

Orlando: Ah, more pot, I see.

(Seconds later)

Orlando: (stoned) So, leather pants mixed with water? Not a good combo. Keira, your turn.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Johnny: Well, so much for Keira the action star. Gore, what about you?

Gore: Who's talking? Jack the Pirate? Barbossa the Pirate? Murtogg the Pirate?

Ted: Hee hee, Murtogg. What people don't know, and what I didn't know until now but I know now, is that Murtogg is me and Mullroy is Terry.

Terry: Which one am I?

Ted: Terry.

Ted: No, Murtogg, Mullroy? Which one is which? Does anyone know?

Orlando: Ragetti's the one with the eye. (covering one of his eyes) "Hi, I'm Ragetti. I'm skinny and awkward but I'm sensitive."

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Terry: (raises his cigar) Everyone have theirs?

Johnny: (cigar is behind his ear) No! No! Where's my cigar? Oh my freakin' God! (lights another one very quickly) Okay, saved.

Gore: Mine's brown.

Ted: To POTC! Sure, we're all filthy rich, but we have learned so much.

Gore: Like cigars are brown.

Terry: To POTC! The source of all our problems! No, wait.

Orlando: To POTC! Proving girls can love me if I wear buckled shoes.

Keira: To POTC! Ha ha ha ha...(Johnny covers up her mouth)

(They all raise their cigars.)

Terry: To POTC!

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:06 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

YAY!!!!! big grin That was BRILLIANT!!! I loved the whole thing, willo!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post May 4th, 2008 01:51 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

lol love it!!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 02:16 PM
pirate179

haha very nice! i love it! very funny! smile

Old Post May 4th, 2008 09:20 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

as keira would say...hahahahahahahah!! ur brilliant at comedy willo. that was great

Freedom...

Old Post May 6th, 2008 05:14 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Okay, bored. I'm bringing it back!

(Johnny is with Lauren Maher who plays Scarlett, Vanessa Branch who plays Giselle, and Zoe Saldana who plays Anamaria. They are all stoned.)

Vanessa: Want to know what I think of this pot? Fabulous! It gives me a good feeling, no matter what!

Zoe: I feel good, too. Like, really REALLY good. (starts combing her fingers through her hair) This feels really good too. You guys have GOT to get in on this.

Lauren: (touching Zoe's hair) Ooh, it's so much better than Jason Alexander's hair.

Johnny: Where do I know that name? Oh yes! He's the guy who fights the gladiators, isn't he? (touches Zoe's hair) Whow. You weren't kidding. I feel so clean.

Lauren: No! No, Johnny, you're stupid.

Johnny: Why am I stupid?

Lauren: (takes a swing at him but misses) I don't know, but you're stupid! Jason Alexander is George Costanza.

Vanessa: I love that show! Look, look, look! Who am I? "Yada yada yada."

Johnny: (suddenly furious with himself) DAMN IT! I know this! Think, Johnny, think! (hits himself in the forehead)

Zoe: The yada yada yada girl!

Vanessa: Right on the nose!

(Keira enters.)

Keira: Hi, guys. I just wanted to remind you we're all due for that autographing session and... hey!

(The four look up. Lauren lays on the pot to cover it up.)

Keira: You're smoking pot without me!

Zoe: (looks at her joint) How'd this get here?

Keira: (to Johnny) How could you? After all our fun times with Orli down here? (storms out)

Johnny: (trying to sober up) Keira, wait! (runs after her. He turns back and picks up his joint, then resumes running after her)

CUT TO...outside the building where the cast and crew of POTC will be signing autographs for their fans. Think of it as a POTC convention.

(Keira is crying.)

Johnny: (catches up to her) Keira! You know I would never shun you from the circle. You offer so many enlightening comments.

JOHNNY FLASHBACK

(Keira is laughing uncontrollably on many occasions in the circle.)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Johnny: Well, okay, you're not enlightening when you're high, but you're funny and I was just trying to include the actors who, you know, have not been nominated for any awards.

Keira: (sniffles) You mean it?

Johnny: (hands her his joint) Would I have brought this if I didn't?

Keira: (takes a smoke) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Johnny: That's my girl. I'm still a bit stoned myself.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Johnny: (smiles) Let's never fight again.

(He moves to hug her. He hears a gasp behind him.)

Potcfan2003: Holy cow! Jack and Elizabeth are about to kiss!

Texgodiva: (snaps picture) And they're not even in costume!

Lovethemtigers: (tearing up) This is the best day of my life!

Johnny: Uh, wait, girls. Keira and I aren't together. Keira, help me out.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Lovethemtigers: I knew it would be a sparrabeth ending! I knew it all the time!

Texgodiva: And Johnny spoke to us! I can't believe it!

Potcfan2003: That's what this convention is about! They're remaking AWE and it's going to be a sparrabeth ending and Johnny and Keira have come out to rehearse! That is so smart of them, coming out here where they can have some privacy. You know, Keira, you should move your hands up and down his pecks.

Keira: (holds out her hands but doesn't reach Johnny. She falls down to the ground) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Johnny: Uh, okay, not a good situation for an attached guy! (an animated light bulb lights up over his head) Quick! Over there! (points) An agitated willabeth fan is stealing a sparrabeth fan's lunch money!

KMC Members: Not on our watch! (They run away.)

Keira: (sobering) Johnny? I'm starting to feel the aftermath of that fall. I could really use some more pot. (looks around) Johnny?

(Out on the horizon line, Johnny can be seen running for his life.)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 07:48 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

ROTFLMAO!!! laughing Lmao Lmao Lmao!!!!! Omg!! What a pleasent surprise Willo!! Thank you for that!! Lmao!! Sparrabeth *sighs* That was Beautiful!! smile Lmao Lmao Lmao!! And Keira laughing uncontrollably!! Lmao Lmao!! and the fans oof Sparrabeth!! Lmao!! Oh that was great! laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:17 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! best one yet willo. u are the king...or the queen?
i'm so glad! that was so funny.

Freedom...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 04:32 PM