KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hankshaw w/rings, Zoom, Despero vs Thor,Silver Surfer, Thanos

Hankshaw w/rings, Zoom, Despero vs Thor,Silver Surfer, Thanos
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos took what punishment Thor dished out. Yes he took out his tech and won the battle. Its funny because when you talk about the Borg its ok if he uses tech or merges with new gods tech but if Thanos made the friggin thing it taints the victory.

Llag took care of this already.

Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos' tech isn't a part of him and he doesn't create it on the fly.

Learn to differ.

already killed Warlock. Id the Borg had already killed someone I could see it but if someones ghost comes back I am sure they are going to be a little surprised. That again was Thanos at his weakest. Thanos became much more powerful so that isnt relevant to the Thanos that we last saw.

He still lost to a stone spell placed on him by a ghost.
Borg has become far more powerful since his early days as well.

you ignored my question about if Thor had help or not when he took on Thanos.

I ignored nothing. It's hypocritical that you bring this up since it took Superman AND the OE to bring down Borg.

It proves nothing...and it's quite clear that it's bias on your end of things.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:01 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
Llag took care of this already.

He still lost to a stone spell placed on him by a ghost.
Borg has become far more powerful since his early days as well.

I ignored nothing. It's hypocritical that you bring this up since it took Superman AND the OE to bring down Borg.

It proves nothing...and it's quite clear that it's bias on your end of things.
Thanos always uses his tech and I destroyed his reasoning. Thanos added this to his own personal tech. If Iron Man creates a new suit and adds it to his person or uses a new gizmo does it not count. erm

Tell me of the Borgs upgrades since Hunter and Prey.

To me it seems the other way around with the bias thing.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thanos always uses his tech and I destroyed his reasoning. Thanos added this to his own personal tech. If Iron Man creates a new suit and adds it to his person or uses a new gizmo does it not count. erm

He had to run to get that gun. Vs. Borg...adding more tech is empowering to Borg, so it would be counterproductive on Thanos end.

Where did you "destroy" Llags reasoning?

me of the Borgs upgrades since Hunter and Prey.

There is a whole respect thread for that. Needless to say...Henshaw remembers everything from birth with absolute precision. That's a lot of tech he's been through...

me it seems the other way around with the bias thing.

Anyone who reads the posts can see where the bias stands friend. It isn't with me.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:23 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He had to run to get that gun. Vs. Borg...adding more tech is empowering to Borg, so it would be counterproductive on Thanos end.

There is a whole respect thread for that. Needless to say...Henshaw remembers everything from birth with absolute precision. That's a lot of tech he's been through...

Anyone who reads the posts can see where the bias stands friend. It isn't with me.

Thanos created the gun and he tried it out on Thor. It worked and he added to his personal tech so for forum battles he has this ability on his person and doesnt need the gun.

My post to Llagrok.

Ok so there has been no official upgrade but in your opinion hes gotten stronger over the years due to the tech hes been through. Thanos has had an official upgrade and two unofficial ones.

My bad for the double quotes its just I have been losing my connection. I have been selecting all and copying it and pasting. If this continues Ill stay offline for a bit.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Mar 10th, 2008 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thanos created the gun and he tried it out on Thor. It worked and he added to his personal tech so for forum battles he has this ability on his person and doesnt need the gun.

My post to Llagrok.

Ok so there has been no official upgrade but in your opinion hes gotten stronger over the years due to the tech hes been through. Thanos has had an official upgrade and two unofficial ones.

Why are you quoting me more than once in some of your posts? *ignore that - Just saw your new post on this*

The gun is still what won the battle. Thanos needed to go get outside tech. Thor was even nice enough to wait around and let him use it.

Borg has had many tech upgrades through the years and now he's got a ton of power rings.

Team 1 ftw.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:41 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Avlon u already won the debate as far as I can see, I still dont know what Quan is arguing about...is he that desperate to downplay everyone else except Thanos.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:51 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Nice try Quan if Avlon knew nothing about comics you would have won.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:30 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Why are you quoting me more than once in some of your posts? *ignore that - Just saw your new post on this*

The gun is still what won the battle. Thanos needed to go get outside tech. Thor was even nice enough to wait around and let him use it.

Borg has had many tech upgrades through the years and now he's got a ton of power rings.

Team 1 ftw.
Ok...I know that Thanos needed to go get his gun. But for forum battles he has it. Thor still hardly phased him and just made his nose bleed basically.

Thanos has had considerable upgrade(s) pver the years and has more impressive battle feats than Borg.

Team 2ftw.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Avlon u already won the debate as far as I can see, I still dont know what Quan is arguing about...is he that desperate to downplay everyone else except Thanos.
Are you familiar with the comics that we are both debating.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice try Quan if Avlon knew nothing about comics you would have won.
I thought you had me on ignore.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:43 AM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you familiar with the comics that we are both debating.

I could ask you the same question, besides for all of this incredible tech thanos had still got busted open by a simple punch from Drax.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:03 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I could ask you the same question, besides for all of this incredible tech thanos had still got busted open by a simple punch from Drax.
Because he was created to kill Thanos. He is the only being who could do this. Hes his knite and it was while his back was turned. wink

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:28 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well wolverine managed to pierce right through Thanos as well, and Thanos was KO'ed by thor even when Thanos had the PG with him. I guess those dudes were his Knite as well, then again I shouldnt be surprised considering Thanos consideres hulk his physical rival.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well wolverine managed to pierce right through Thanos as well, and Thanos was KO'ed by thor even when Thanos had the PG with him. I guess those dudes were his Knite as well, then again I shouldnt be surprised considering Thanos consideres hulk his physical rival.
Wolverine cut him but he was fine. Do you get the difference between a heart punch out and claws to the chest. wink

Thanos was fine and killed Thor. thor also was backed up by a lot of marvel heroes all while Thanos lowered his godhood just to give them a chance. wink He won by the way.

The Hulk is a physical monster but Thanos woul down him if he stood in his way and was pimpslapped along with Drax as well. cool

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:48 PM