KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War

Star Wars Galaxy At War
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran looked at the body for a moment and nodded to two Stormtroopers, who dragged the body to a wet sponge throwing contest. The Jedi turned to Jacen. "Would you like a drink my liege?" He asked, mocking Jacen's high spirit, and ego. He grinned and bowed. "Another ale, Satana?"

Tyri and Julius were making their way back over with fresh drink s in their hands. Tyri waved at Jacen, her long black hair swishing behind her.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Dec 8th, 2009 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:07 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen pulled a bottled drink from his jacket
"brought my own brew, way overpriced here, and please it's God Emporoer Mandalorian the Awesome, if your going to call me by title" he told daren sarcastically as he used the table to crack off the cap

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Satana looked down at the mans body. "Ew... Just in time as always. My hero." She smiled and took Jacens hand. She grinned and handed her cup to Daran. "Thank you. I'd love a fresh drink.... Hey sexy lady!" She waved at Ty.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Walking in as the stormtroopers drag some poor chap out, Galder Starkiller watches them go. He shrugs, thinking this might be his kind of place. He strides up to the bar and plants himself on a seat. Raising his left arm- mechanical below the elbow, packing a fair few toys due to recent modifications- he snaps his fingers to get the barkeep's attention. It is a harsh metallic sound rather than the natural snap of a human hand.

"Flaming Wookiee, on the rocks, no spice," Galder says, before looking sideways at the group assembled at the bar. He merely observes, his combat-minded personality already scouting out their weaknesses unintentionally. "And a shot of rum with that. Squeeze a starberry into it."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ty smiled and started dancing with Julius a few feet away, as Daran retreated to get himself and Satana another drink.

Commander Vern Tyn walked in, and headed over to where the recreational Flight Simulators were. Worf, a Federation officer walked in, snorted at his Stormtrooper companions and headed towards the bar.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:30 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Walking in as the stormtroopers drag some poor chap out, Galder Starkiller watches them go. He shrugs, thinking this might be his kind of place. He strides up to the bar and plants himself on a seat. Raising his left arm- mechanical below the elbow, packing a fair few toys due to recent modifications- he snaps his fingers to get the barkeep's attention. It is a harsh metallic sound rather than the natural snap of a human hand.

"Flaming Wookiee, on the rocks, no spice," Galder says, before looking sideways at the group assembled at the bar. He merely observes, his combat-minded personality already scouting out their weaknesses unintentionally. "And a shot of rum with that. Squeeze a starberry into it."
The Bartender looked the man up and down, and in a gruff voice he replied. "You look like you've seen bett'r days." He shuffled behind the counter for a few moments, and fifty seconds later the drink was expertly mixed and prepared, and standing in front of him. "Not many people ask for those, where you from stranger?"

Data looked over at the man then back to Geordi. "The humans of this galaxy seem rather wanton for war and destruction, but judging from what I've seen of the Alliance's medical centers a wound that would lead to such an unusual cybernetic replacement could possibly be healed entirely."

Goerdi whistled. "I dunno, Beverly would be able to answer that better than I could."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Maybe I have," Galder says, frowning at the bartender. Before answering the man's question, he knocks back the shot and lets the warmth from the alcohol fill him, his eyes closed. They dart open and connect with the bartender's. "From here and there. I don't really stay in one place. Not safe to."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Bartender locked eyes with him. He'd seen a few bad years himself, he nodded curtly and moved off the see to the Federation group.

Daran arrived at the bar a few seconds later, keeping his lightsabre handle in plain view. He was dressed in a smart military styled white suit, and trousers, and the black body glove of a Stormptrooper underneath.

Daran was not a 'Master' of the Force, by old Jedi standards he would have been a Knight, but through lack of Jedi training he had taught himself over the years.

A serving droid moved along the table and he quickly gave the order for more Lomin Ale, with its strange bluish green colour and sweet texture.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 08:18 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Night

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 11:14 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Satana looked down at the mans body. "Ew... Just in time as always. My hero." She smiled and took Jacens hand. She grinned and handed her cup to Daran. "Thank you. I'd love a fresh drink.... Hey sexy lady!" She waved at Ty.

"always, thats me genuine hero...except that bachelor party fiasco, not the hero there...." he said drifting off slightly at the end, then he forgot where he was for a moment, he coulda swore he was just on a stard destroyer, and he was trying to kill somebody....ahwelll the typewriter man must be playing some non-canonical trip, oh he is rabbling so much in my head, where was i? oh yes
"would you like to dance pink one?" he asked satana

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:22 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Sat smiled. "Of course, my mischievous Mando." She took his hand and pulled him close.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 05:42 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran waited patiently at the bar for the drinks, while a white uniformed Grand Admiral walked into the room. Thrawn looked among the guests and then preceded his Agitator to a corner booth where several other high ranking officers sat.

Julius smiled at Jacen. "Wardrobe just come in? Where do I get a swanky suit like that?"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 04:58 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

i can haz recap?))

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 09:49 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Uhm sure years have passed and the Imperial Alliance, now known as the Alliance is trying to fend off an all out attack on them by the Mandalorians. Only our forward planets.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 03:33 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

kthnxbai))

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 05:50 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, have a great Yule Time and a awsome New Year! smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 01:23 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Merry Christmas!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 01:24 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 03:58 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Jedireaper
I don't see an attack in that post, just mention of his rage.))

This post sounds cool in Japanese; just translate online smile

Daran; 彼の閉鎖した注目し、立ち、そして彼の灰色robes'引っ張られて; フード。 彼は彼の右足を戻し、戦闘のスタンス、彼の後ろで掃除された彼の右手彼の体の前の彼の左手をちょうど用意した。 Daranは彼の筋肉を緊張させ、ずっと彼が彼の肺から握っていた空気、玄関を渡る青い影をスパークさせる彼の握りこぶしのまわりで遊ぶ電気を放った。 彼の目は開いた止めた玄関のライトとして明滅し始めJacen'と締まった; sは所有する。

i'm all up for posting in different languages, buuuut this is exactly what came out of that
Notice of closure of his standing, and his gray robes' are pulled; food. He
The back of his right foot, fighting stance, his right hand before his body was behind him clean
Prepared just his left hand. Daran has strained a muscle in his will, his way he
Was holding the air from the lungs, his fist until the blue spark a shadow across the entrance
Electricity hit play lot. His eyes began to blink as the lights of the front door stopped opening
Jacen 'jerked; s is owned.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 12:14 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by (>^^)>
i'm all up for posting in different languages, buuuut this is exactly what came out of that
Notice of closure of his standing, and his gray robes' are pulled; food. He
The back of his right foot, fighting stance, his right hand before his body was behind him clean
Prepared just his left hand. Daran has strained a muscle in his will, his way he
Was holding the air from the lungs, his fist until the blue spark a shadow across the entrance
Electricity hit play lot. His eyes began to blink as the lights of the front door stopped opening
Jacen 'jerked; s is owned.
MY TRANSLATION:

Daran; That it closed to observe, to stand, and that gray robes' Being pulled; Hood. He reset that right foot, stance of battle, prepared that left hand before that body of that right hand which cleaned with that rear exactly. The electricity which plays around that fist which the spark it can point the blue shadow where Daran becomes tense that muscle, the air which from directly he has grasped that lung, crosses the entryway was shot. It starts blinking as a light/write of the entryway which opened that eye and stops Jacen' With it tightened; It owns s.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 12:37 AM