KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War

Star Wars Galaxy At War
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

Sometimes all you need to solve an argument is a good old fashioned derailing.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:26 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Come on! Grow a pair! Fight already!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:29 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Might join...might.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:32 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Re: Re: Star Wars Galaxy At War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unbias3d
This was unhosted, literally, from the very beginning.

So, seeing as my opinion matters, I would like it known that I would prefer to keep on keeping on, rather than start over, making everything I've done up to this point meaningless. I've put way too much effort into this to just start over because one person says we should.

Well according to EH your opinion doesn't matter, based on what he just said.

This is beginning to get ridiculous.

Originally posted by Unbias3d
Sometimes all you need to solve an argument is a good old fashioned derailing.

Are there good old fashioned trains to de-rail in Star Wars? lol That would be cool smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:41 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by (>^^)>
Yeah i ignored those three who complained about the balance of power being tipped by the ancient, despite the entire point was to being in an actual storyline.
But again, i say restart. Im open too ideas but the decision is mine, even if i were to leave this, i'd only ever leave it too dangerousbeauty

Do not draw me into this argument. I will be waiting quietly with my new character sheet until you gents quit fighting about who's dick is bigger and start/or/continue us. It is my birthday and I refuse to be a part of any petty argument or childish bickering. Good night.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Yeah, DB's right.

Besides, it's obvious that I've got the biggest dick here.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:52 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Nominated for comment of the year.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 06:54 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Yeah I'll throw in with that. VOTED comment of the year.

And DB is right.

I've already repeatedly tried to end this, in the last few posts before others joined in.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:00 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Anyone else voting?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:11 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

ooh, me! me!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Sweet.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 07:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Do not draw me into this argument. I will be waiting quietly with my new character sheet until you gents quit fighting about who's dick is bigger and start/or/continue us. It is my birthday and I refuse to be a part of any petty argument or childish bickering. Good night.

Wasn't drawing you into it, wasn't asking for you input, i knew you wouldnt wand in, all i did was say you name, keep whatever distance you want when egos clash

And holy hell how is this still going on? I am not trying to too argue here, why do you keep pulling it on longer?
Db asked whats going on here or whatever her exact words were, i said we need too restart this, bluntly i imagine, but i was voicing my opinion on what needs to happen here. As the one who created, ran (with lovely help) a website solely too keep it going, and had to stop all of jr.'s attempts too bring in star trek characters (he just keeps asserting it's fine whenever you tell him no, strangest thing)

If we continue this it will be a horrible mess from trying to revive it (and all the retcons that will happen when we update characters and such) so many times (like the old dc verse for instance) but if we reboot this it can be whatever we want nicely organised and rewritten similar but different with an actual plot. (Like the new dc universe)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 05:22 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You know I get the distinct impression you just don't have a sense of humour.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 05:58 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

it may be that just all my jokes suck or are somehow above british humour, but i almost always certainly joking about something, ask anybody who knows me dude

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:08 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i may have missed a joke somewhere though and not following on whats going on exactly if thats what you mean, that does happen sometimes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Very well.

James, you voting Justin's comment comment of the year? Even I had to admit it was damn good!

So- the plan?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:47 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

reboot is my plan, that's quite clear but what do you the people in general want?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 09:53 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

First order of business, when will it be set?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:43 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Depends, how dependant on existing material do we want it too be?
Edit: hmm, nvm i have an idea let me flesh it out a bjt before i type it out

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 12:52 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Darth vader and his secret apprentice succeed at killing the emperor however galen marek turned on vader, he had sided with the rebellion. He fights vader too the death, sacrificing himself to destroy a vader fully lost too the dark side. In the wake much of the imperial high command is destroyed, the rebellion escaped mostly intact and growing support as the wavering imperial armies and fleets are being toppled, quiting, surrendering or formi their own dominion under a commander, warlord or bearucrat. Rebellion support is on the rise in the wake, as well as numerous other factions trying to take what they want. The jedi are hunting by some and actively recruited by others, relatively few still survive.

Im leaving it_vague__because how the galaxy forms depends on what you guys do with your characters

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 01:03 AM