KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » People Who Ship Jack and Will?

People Who Ship Jack and Will?
Started by: SelinaAndBruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SelinaAndBruce

Shocked People Who Ship Jack and Will?

I was wondering if that was common in the pirateverse? I know that here is like Sparrabeth *gags* central, lol. But today my little sister came down for Spring Break and I don't know how we got on the subject but she happened to mention that she ships Willow now. And I was like who?

She said Willow! I was like the tree? She said no Jack and Will. WILL+ Sparrow! And I was like huh? Like romantic. She said no not really she just likes them together I guess sort of like I ship Sparrbosa. But I know that in the Harry Potter verse there are a lot of very strange ships. Anyone heard of people shipping Jack and Will and are they called Willow or is my sister just the founder of that club, lol big grin laughing

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:47 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I I've heard of that!!!! People even ship them in a romantic way.....SO WEIRD!!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:47 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

some a little too serious... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SdB_YUCTg

oh dear!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:10 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I've always heard it as "Turrow" or something like that. But yeah, there are tons of Jack/Will slash fics out there. There are actually lots of potc slash fics, i've just never read any of them - not my thing *shudder*. Turrow creeps me out, but Beckett/Jack even more so.*feels ill*

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:16 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Tell her for me Miz Sel&Bru, that there's an author on live journal--name's Penknife to Paper and this person writes some lovely and unusual stories along those lines--me, I've believed from the very first that it would be a group of three in that marriage, Penknife explains how. No, not Morman, nor particularly tribal--just makes the most sense to me. Not one worth more than a little alone, either pairing with Elisabeth suffers if the other one isn't included. She's got strong Yen her yang is in balance, oh well, old hippie's ain't they sumpin'?

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:21 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Wow Turrow. Ok I will tell her about this. It's just so funny. I didn't even take her as much of a Pirates fan. I love Jack and Will together I actually wished they could have ended up partners in piracy instead of the way the movie ended but I don't want them romantic, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 07:25 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol to slash. I can't get into it, sorry. I've never heard it called willow, though. I think the most popular slash pairing is "sparrington," meaning Jack and Norrington. Weird.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:45 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Jack/Norrington was the first slash I ever read (loved it!)..now it's expanded thanks to my friends. XD
I have a list...
Potc:
Jack/Will
Jack/Norrington

Kingdom Hearts:
Sora/Riku
Axel/roxas
Riku/Roxas
Zexion/Demyx
etc

Harry potter
Snape/Harry
Albus/Snape

The list goes on..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 11:06 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

quote: (post)
Originally posted by miss_swann
some a little too serious... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SdB_YUCTg

oh dear!
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:59 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It sounds almost too into it. I mean, if I wanted to say just something normal and not gay no one would even listen.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:15 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Some people never catch on--insulting fellow members is beyond the scope of shipping Will and Jack. Has anyone checked out Penknife? Please indulge me and say yes!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 04:37 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaity is offensive to the general population, and this insults most people. How do you just chose to let discussion by the wayside? Best not to be too sensitive just because of friendly impersonal of interest question on punts intended around.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 09:15 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think the word you're searching for is homosexuality. Gaiety refers to song and dance and all things merry.

I myself just can't get into it. It doesn't appeal to me. I've come across a lot of Jack/Beckett ones but I guess that doesn't have a name yet. Speckett? I much prefer to think that Beckett has an unrequited love for Jack.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 12:23 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Miss swann! you're back!

It's called slash, darling(well, the romantic ones anyway). It's actually quite common.(unfortunately.. *sigh* the smut and fluff ones are the most... horrifying.)
I hate slash. Or, dislike them intensely.

plenty of those in fanfiction.net... so, guys, be careful of the fics you click.. i've been vicimized far too many times with.. *shivers* slash.. fics.. and.. IT'S HORRIBLE! *traumatized* (It's Ben Gates/Riley Poole(the ones that I accidentally read) [NO NOT RILEY!!!!] gah. it was.. *shivers, tries not to puke and falls down unconcious*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:06 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*frantically fans jaeh*

Poor thing sad You've been victimized sad And yes *shudder* its horrible to think about...

*thinks*

NO!! GET IT OUT OF MY BRAIN! NOOOOOO!!!!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:07 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*wakes up*

I don't ever want to think about that again.

*gives brit a spike and jack hot off the racks of hjfsh to calm her down*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:11 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 05:25 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*pulls Jack and Spike close to protect self*

Thanks Jaeh wink I'm feeling oh so much better now *giggle* big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 06:08 PM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by katelovespirate
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.
I think this happens in remote areas.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:15 AM
Crazytears

Originally posted by katelovespirate

Exactly how I feel!

I like the friendship between 'em but that's it! Friendship.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:56 PM
Crazytears is currently offline Click here to Send Crazytears a Private Message Find more posts by Crazytears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote