KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Off Topic -- Return of Miz Pir8xRo

Off Topic -- Return of Miz Pir8xRo
Started by: piratexrory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Worried Off Topic -- Return of Miz Pir8xRo

Hi! confused

………

Eek! *ducks angry mob of piratistas & tomatoes*

I know, I KNOW! I disappeared - but be assured that rants about Mr. Depp, PotC and crazy off topic things with my contributions shall be soon.. contributed to..

Hopefully I haven't been forgotten just yet.

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 09:57 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

RORY!!! big grin big grin big grin

*tackles with huggles*

I missed you around the forums, hun! Great to see you back big grin big grin

Did you hear the news? The proactiv came thru for us!!! We're pimple, blemish and acne free for a WHOLE WEEK!!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:04 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ yeah!!! woot!! that proactiv works amazing wonders!!! lol welcome back rory!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:24 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Hey Sweetpea, Miz Pir8XRo, just cos you haven't yet posted pics, doesn't mean you're not welcome in Tx.

Come on now, who put your nose outta joint? I'll throw in witcha, load the cannons, why we'll give 'em a broadside mad the like of which they can't imagine!!

I'll let you look at the pics (from the alternate universe of my imagination) of my "wedding to Mr. Depp", eek! eek! the alternate universe future Mr. Texxy Godiva2s. (This is SO A JOKE! lmao even trying to imagine this one...oh my goddess!)

Oh, by the way, this isn't all about you is it? confused You did miss us all terribly didn't cha? You did long for the erudite social intercourse that this delightful and learned krewe does provide, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably off composing an epic poem in honor of, of, let's see....the absence of ....yucko banucko, right? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:39 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

i was wondering where in the heck ye've been...lol!! Glad to have ye back lass! beer Cheers to yer return!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 05:12 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, if I made this Thread, it would have been marked as Spam.. Welcome back, even though you are all mean to me.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:09 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Pir8XRo--come back now y'all--life is partly this funny buncha stuff too. The good far outweighs the brohaha. And furthermore, let me tell you about how fine the beach is gonna be with 90 degree temps and a noticeable shortage of spring breakers.....yea gas prices.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 04:35 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote