KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 181 182 [183] 184 185 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Two Elite Stormtroopers, their armour almost cold and non-reflective drew Vibro Swords and repelled from a catwalk above, slashing down on Jacen and the group, personally trained by General Vosk (Ona), these soldiers were well skilled.
(lets have a fight)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:40 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by The big EH
yes it was
once the lines were greatly thinned jacen got to work slcing down the remaining troopers, moving amazingly fast for his age. once the troopers were all killed jacen stabbed his lightsaber on the blast door and started cutting.
atleast until the two elite troopers came down. couldn't they have sent something more challenging, jacen dodged their attack, drawing his second sabre, he then looked at the troopers as juno circled around them
"listen, i've personally trained in combat since i was 3, most specifically swords, i've taken down numerous of you type without too much efforts, so how about you knock yourselves out and we pretend we never saw each other?" he told the troopers, not expecting the respnse he wanted

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(you edited :P )

"Go to the Maw!" The trooper spat back, swinging his vibro-sword in on Jacen, as another two rappelled down.

(all turbo lifts are shut down at this point)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:51 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(you edited :P )

"Go to the Maw!" The trooper spat back, swinging his vibro-sword in on Jacen, as another two rappelled down.

(all turbo lifts are shut down at this point)

you editted first))
"don't say i didn't worn you," jacen sighed as he blocked the strike and force his hand out, pushing the trooper away. kara and joker lit up the two new troopers with blaster fire, while juno attacked the second of the original two troopers, using her lightsaber naginata to keep herself outa reach of the trooper, he stabbed at him a few times

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:55 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Juno: *pokepoke* :3 I is jeedi))

Raz was busy dragging one guy around by his throat while two others chased him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:58 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by The big EH
you editted first))
"don't say i didn't worn you," jacen sighed as he blocked the strike and force his hand out, pushing the trooper away. kara and joker lit up the two new troopers with blaster fire, while juno attacked the second of the original two troopers, using her lightsaber naginata to keep herself outa reach of the trooper, he stabbed at him a few times
true))

The trooper slammed into the wall with a thud, and slid to the deck, he soon shook off the shock and got back up. "Blast!" The back plate of his armour was cracked, and there were slighte dents in the wall he had hit.

The other two weren't so lucky but their armour took both blaster shots and survived in one piece, however they were concust by the force of the blasts and knocked unconscious.

The fourth, exchanged a few blows with his Vibro-sword verses lightsabre. The sparks flew about them.

The first Elite Trooper; the one who spoke first, removed his helmet, wiping a drop of blood from the side of his mouth, and rushed Jacen again, but carefully and skillfully.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 29th, 2009 at 06:09 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:04 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen side-stepped his rush, slashing down his vibro-sword. jacen kicked him aside, he could have slashed him inhalf.
"you can't win, this battle was decided the moment daran killed my child, now because of his actions, your gonna get yourself killed?" jacen said to him.
juno thrusted her saber at the trooper's heart.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:09 AM
DangerousBeauty

Juno: I keeeell you! *poke* ))

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(no actually they could, just these are not force trained, but they have potential. They only become Elite if they have unusual skills and show high reaction rates to certain situations)

The trooper took the kick to the side, and lurched, spinning around removing much of the power from Jacen's kick, then offered a kick of his own to Jacen's chest.

The other trooper expertly dodged the thrust, and slashed upwards with intent to knock the blade out of Juno's hands.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:23 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

(no actually they could, just these are not force trained, but they have potential. They only become Elite if they have unusual skills and show high reaction rates to certain situations)

The trooper took the kick to the side, and lurched, spinning around removing much of the power from Jacen's kick, then offered a kick of his own to Jacen's chest.

The other trooper expertly dodged the thrust, and slashed upwards with intent to knock the blade out of Juno's hands.

(not really, jacen is the leader of a warrior peope, to get there he has to be the best, now think billions of people, all very skilled and trained since age 3, jacen is better than all of them, plus the force gives faster reaction times, and his saber could easily cut through their armor, where jacen's wouldn't be so easily cut through))
jacen got hit by the chest and skidded back a a few feet
"let the records show i gave you numerous chance to save your own life" he told him, he reached out and threw the trooper with the force behind himself them let him get up.
the long staff of the naginata shot up form the slash, but not out of her tight two handed grip, it simply spun around clockwise and slashed at the trooper from his opne side

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:30 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I understand that, but i don't want this to be so bloomin easy...))

The trooper screamed as the blade cut through him, and his body dropped in two halves to the deck, filling the air with the smell of burned flesh. The first trooped got up gingerly, having had the wind knocked out of himself. He cursed himself, and walked forward towards Jacen. His voice was shakey but strong, showing that his will, and he did have some skill at fighting.

He reached Jacen, and raised his sword, but made no move to attack. "Dying in battle is a glorious fate," he whispered. There was no fear in his eyes, only a grim determination. He readied a battle stance.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:38 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen rolled his eyes and force pushed the fool back into the wall again
"not as glorious as living" he told the trooper, hoping he won't get back up, juno continue jacen's work on the door

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:41 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Anger flashed across the mans eyes when his shoulder hit the wall, and he wiped blood from a nasty gash above his eye. "Bastard..." he picked up his vibro-sword, and put it back into it's sheaf. He then sat down, leaning against the wall, breathing heavily.

From the other side of the door, Juno's sabre caught something and the door exploded outward showering them with shrapnel. Stormtroopers rushed through the opening. (shrugs)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"sure i'm the bastard for not killing you...juno how are you coming on the d-" jacen told the trooper being cut off by the sudden explosion, he saw juno fly back a few yards. this angerted him slightly more that she risked being blow up, he would not take mercy and these troopers.
he stepped infront of the doors and summonned the force, picking up the shrapnel and door chunks and launched them towars the troopers.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:46 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Troopers were cut down, as blaster and sabre's mixed in the chaff.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 11:18 AM
DangerousBeauty

Slowly Jacen would feel Satanas life force fading.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

joker ran to the still lying down juno, making sure she was alright, her arm was cut bad, but other than that she was fine, joker patched it up and then helped her back on her feet.
jacen felt satana slip away, he gripped his saber harder and ran at th3e troopers, venting his rage, imagining himself killing daran.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 03:44 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Stormtroopers fell at Jacen's blade.

Daran left his room, and walked down the hallway.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 08:39 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~thats it, i've been typing paragraphs and i get, they fell" tsk tsk~
jacen's group ran past the dead troopers and headed for the bridge.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:11 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A bridge you are almost three kilometers from, unless you cut a line path straight through the ship. Remember you are just coming out of the belly hanger/bay, and the turbo lifts are in lock down, so none are functioning. I was distracted, please forgive me. I have been busy and was tired when I wrote that, and I saw nothing in particular that I should have written.))

A group of Stormtroopers, and an E-Web Blaster cannon open up on Jacen and his group as they round the corner, drilling large bolts of red death into the hallway. With no obvious exits or presentable cover. A ray shield erected behind the group, just ahead of a closing blast door, effectively cutting of any thought of backing out of this fight.

More Stormtroopers were on their way down, along with fleet troopers and a few Elites, which were rare.

Daran sat down in the hallway, and closed his eyes. The hallway was empty, and quiet. Even the sound from the intruder Klaxons were rather faint. He concentrated on Jacen.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:14 PM