KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 183 184 [185] 186 187 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I eat kittens
the malta class cruiser "Nautilisk" appeared out of hyperspace directly above the Virulent, inside the drive yards of Kuat, quickly moving to follow it. almost immediately, a message was sent to the Virulent from the nautilisk command center. "this is captain del gona, how yall doin tonight?" on the nautilisk bridge, del was grinning ear to ear, chewing on something that vaugely resembled a slim jim. "ahem, this is captain del gona, do you mind patching me through to Daran, im in a hurry."
A female officer looked across as the comm was processed and patched to her station. "What is it...But, sir we already have enough with the security alert, we don't have time to...uh yes, sir." She growled and tucked some hair under her cap, and straightened her uniform as she walked to the holographic station. "Alright I'll take it. Open a line."

The holo station blinked on and her image was broadcast to the Nautilisk. "Captain Del Gona, good evening, I am Lieutenant Garlii Letho, of the Virulent. I am sorry to inform you sir, that due to a Level One security alert, we cannot patch you through to Lord Sear."

At least six hundred troops should have been stationed on this Star Destroyer; however under regulatory requirements, only three hundred had been on-board- with sixty already downed by Jacen, while the other three hundred were on shore leave. With regards to that; the surrounding fleet had already surrounded the vessel and troop carriers were inbound to help contain the threat on board the support vessel.

The Virulent was a medical and scientific vessel, most of it's crew were doctors, scientists and technicians, so no surprise that as a military vessel it is only limited. It's hallways and internal shields were designed to keep people and any virus from leaving the ship and would function on their own power even if the main generators were taken offline to prevent the spread of contamination.

Two troop carriers landed in the same hanger as the freighter 'Journey'. The troopers piled out onto the debris and corpse laden deck. They immediately moved to secure the area a boarded Jacen's vessel after scans detected no life on board.

(( OOC : I kinda used the ship in the plot well before I wanted too, but expect more vessels to crop up in a later plot thread. Possibly in another RP Thread. Anyway, some background on the Virulent... it's name comes from the latin word 'Virulentus', meaning "a poisoned wound" or "full of poison." I have been working on the ship for a while and I used it before it was ready, the final concept is this;

Virulentus-class Star Destroyer
Name : Virulent
Length : about 1050 meters
Weapons : fourty turbolasers and ion canons.
Troop Count : about 600

Thats all I can give right now, but it is a medical ship.))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 25th, 2010 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 02:43 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Jacen was impressed, not with the futile attempt by the imperialst scum to stop him, but by the beautiful display of power and grace in combat by Juno. she was jumping and twisting her body around in the air, landing with barely any sound, but with tremendous force expelled from her hands, followed by multiple slashes at stormtroopers, and followed up with a twirling jump kick thingy that sent another force push down the hall that ripped metal sheets off the wall. it truly only reassured jacen's decision. as they pushed their way towards the bridge, jacen led them astray towards the officer quarters.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 05:44 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran waited, sitting in a meditative stance on the hallways' deck. The sounds off battle could be heard intermittently through the sound of the alarms, he could also sense that jacen had brought several strong Jedi with hi- no, it was wrong to call them Jedi, as they were almost entirely rogue. Juno he remembered, having fought her while she was a padawan, and an all to over confidant one at that. From what he could sense, sh had not changed much, she still used her powers with reckless abandon, tiring herself out far too much. Her overconfidence showed through almost immediately. He waited.

Troops began to thin quite a lot as they come into contact with several medical staff and a doctor, all of which ran at the sight of them.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 25th, 2010 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 06:04 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Juno was breathing was in perfect flow with her fighting, her movement exerted no excess energy, she was almost a complete master of her own body. when she turned the corner and saw daran she prepared to swing her hand in a 'forceful' way in his direction but was slightly surprised by an enormous push that shot her to the side, however she bounced off the wall harmlessly. jacen was just beginning to release his rage

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 06:41 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran remained sitting ((having sensed these Jedi were all super soldiers of the highest caliber, with absolutely no weaknesses at all)) with his eyes closed, waiting.

(Ignore my OOC I was just being a little pissy so I'll rub dirt on it, don't worry. Lets just have some fun, for both of us.)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 25th, 2010 at 07:06 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 07:00 AM
DangerousBeauty

They were here. She could feel him. Jacen. 'Easy... Relax... Breath... Hide your pressence.' She smirked and waited.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 04:52 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Daran remained sitting ((having sensed these Jedi were all super soldiers of the highest caliber, with absolutely no weaknesses at all)) with his eyes closed, waiting.

(Ignore my OOC I was just being a little pissy so I'll rub dirt on it, don't worry. Lets just have some fun, for both of us.)

(pissyness aside, jacen already attacked him, if he just sits there, he's gonna die in my next post stick out tongue)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 10:58 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by (>^^)>
Juno was breathing was in perfect flow with her fighting, her movement exerted no excess energy, she was almost a complete master of her own body. when she turned the corner and saw daran she prepared to swing her hand in a 'forceful' way in his direction but was slightly surprised by an enormous push that shot her to the side, however she bounced off the wall harmlessly. jacen was just beginning to release his rage
I don't see an attack in that post, just mention of his rage.))

Daran; his eyes closed, stood up and pulled back his gray robes' hood. He moved his right foot back, and readied a combat stance, his right hand swept behind him, his left hand just out in front of his body.

Daran tensed his muscles and let out the air he had been holding from his lungs, electricity playing around his fist sparking blue shadows across the hallway. His eyes snapped open, as the lights in the hallway began to flicker, and they locked with Jacen's own.

(not going to say anything to Daran?)

COM: "Ma'am, we have found high yield explosives in one of their bacta containers. The charges are rigged to a triggering mechanism we cannot locate. If we make any attempt to disarm the explosives they will undoubtedly activate."

Lieutenant Letho thought for a moment. "I understand. What kind of damage do you predict?" She asked.

COM: "We will probably lose this hangerbay and render most of this deck unusable."

"Okay, do what you can to limit the damage."

COM: "Yes, ma'am."

She turned and walked passed the security checkpoint and com station, to the command station at the rear of the bridge. "Captain."

------

This post sounds cool in Japanese; just translate online smile

Daran; 彼の閉鎖した注目し、立ち、そして彼の灰色robes'引っ張られて; フード。 彼は彼の右足を戻し、戦闘のスタンス、彼の後ろで掃除された彼の右手彼の体の前の彼の左手をちょうど用意した。 Daranは彼の筋肉を緊張させ、ずっと彼が彼の肺から握っていた空気、玄関を渡る青い影をスパークさせる彼の握りこぶしのまわりで遊ぶ電気を放った。 彼の目は開いた止めた玄関のライトとして明滅し始めJacen'と締まった; sは所有する。

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 11:58 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen exhaled and took a openning stance, it was a stance he make up himself, but one who was trained could recognize it as a cross between Vaapad and Makashi. Jacen readied his two sabers and decided to egg on *****-face.
"i just have killed you when i had the chance, but ofcourse i didnt think you'd resort to infantcide" he told him, it was the best he could come up with at the moment

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 03:42 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran's eyes burned, and a tear rolled down his cheek and quickly evaporated. "Do you want to know how Satana died?" His voice was hard, and edged. "After I spent the night with your wife, I gently placed my hand on her chest, touching her bare flesh, and imploded her heart with the Force. And then I watched her slowly and painfully die until her body stopped spasming." Another tear rolled down his cheek. "I then beat her body, until her blood had drenched the entire bed hoping that she would learn her lesson and never sleep with you again..." he smiled, an insane twinkle in his eye "...I know. This was all your fault!" He laughed insanely. "If you hadn't given her a child, if you hadn't taken her from me I-" He paused as his train of thought disappeared. He settled back to a more calm state. "I guess that can't be helped now."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 04:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen closed his eyes slowly, he took it all in for a moment, and for a moment he seemed calmer,
"she was never yours to be taken" he told daran with a calm tone of voice before his eyes reopenned and a quick flick of his right arm sent his saber at daran sideways, free from his hands but not the force, as it flew towards daran, so did jacen with a wide slash

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 04:26 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran swung his left fist forward and released a Force blast, knocking the sabre off of it's course and sending it clattering to the deck. Daran then braced himself.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 04:42 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the saber shoty back into jacen's hand as he slashed at daran again
"when i'm through with you, you will wish you never laid eyes on her!" jacen shouted, his rage continuing to boil over, despite his internal attempts to calm himself.
"you took the two most importants things from me, you are a murdering monster, and i will ensure this corrupt society falls with you!" he shouted unleashing a flurry of attacks at daran

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:10 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran brought his lightsaber up and parried several of the attacks, they exchanged furiously, until Daran jumped back out of reach, floating some ten meters down the hallway. There were a bank of turbo lifts just beyond the hallway. That was his current destination. He he began to back up slowly, saber ready glowing blood in his hands.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:17 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen grin, he was gonna enjoy killing daran, not so much the actual killing, but the fight will be fun.
"secure the bridge, continue with the plan" jacen told juno and the group.
"yes sir" joker replied and grabbed juno's arm, pulling her away from the area.
jacen followed daran, his lightsabres were dragging on the ground, creating lines of molten metal, which cooled fairly quickly.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:45 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran watched and then continued to step back slowly. "Killing Satana, I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it." He suddenly took three Force-aided steps forward and his lightsabre swung down in a white red blur upon Jacen.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 06:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Daran watched and then continued to step back slowly. "Killing Satana, I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it." He suddenly took three Force-aided steps forward and his lightsabre swung down in a white red blur upon Jacen.

jacen dodged to the left and swung with his left and right, his right sabre would contact daran's, while with retardly dumb luck, and low skill on daran's side (meaning not likely at all to happen) his left sabre would make two nice managable peices out of daran.
"i quarantee it'll be the last thing you enjoy"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:28 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Daran made contact with the right blade, then feinted back on his right foot, pressing his left hand in the direction of Jacen's left shoulder. A Force blast, as Jacens left blade slashes through his robe and just singes his side, would spin Jacen back a few meters where he'd skillfully land. (or unskillfully land thirty meters down the hallway in an uncoordinated heap.)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 26th, 2010 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:42 AM
DangerousBeauty

'Time to go.' Her eyes snapped open, and for a moment she had to struggle to keep her pressence hidden. When her mind was calm, and her body relaxed, she slowly stood. 'I'm coming Jacen... Are you ready?' With a grin, she left Darans room and started for the hanger.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 12:08 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Jacen was knocked back and lost his helmet when he fell, it tumbled out of site and Jacen flipped back up. he stared at daran.
"and now we add assaulting the elderly to the list" he told daran with a mocking sarcasm. jacen tensed up for a split moment then charged Daran, dragging his right saber in the floor, when he got within cutting distance of daran he leaped at the wall and jumped off it to get at daran's side, he slashed with both sabres.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 01:24 AM