KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 184 185 [186] 187 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

POST - 3700

Daran had begun backing up after Jacen had been hit by the Force blast, keeping his saber up in a defensive position. He watched as the Mandalorian returned to his feet, but said nothing at his words.

Darth Sear's looked at the glowing red saber in his hands, and swallowed. He used a form of lightsabre combat that was very close to the Juyo, a lightsabre technique similar to Vaapad, which was a Mace Windu variation on Juyo. Although Daran would normally augment that style with parts of the Ataru, an agility and aerobatic based form and and the Shien, a defensive, form of lightsabre combat.

He was trying to stay as defensive as possible, but through lack of better training in passive styles of combat was finding it hard to remain solely in Shien practices.

The way he was currently fighting made him look clumsy and more of a fool to take on such great odds at his own risk.

Darth Sear took another step backwards as Jacen charged him, and he gave up as his enemy bounded off the wall and prepared to slice him in half. Sear jumped at the last second, spinning around in an arc until his feet hit the ceiling and then he launched himself back, lightsaber slashing down at Jacen as they both moved through the air, his saber have cut a glowing golden line in the cieling above.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 28th, 2010 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 01:58 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen blocked the slash, used the crossed sabers to pushed daran back, and then jumped back the the turbo lifts, waving him on as he hailed a lift.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 02:32 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(all turbo lifts have been shut down, buddy, I have previously mentioned that)

Daran jeaped towards the turbolifts; spppinning in mid-air, he landed and skidded along the floor a meter or so, his right arm used to counter balance himself, and his left arm streatched out. A burst of violet lightening shot from his gloved hand towards Jacen. "She was mine!" He said enraged.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jan 28th, 2010 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 03:00 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

that was months ago, buddy))
Jacen held out his hands using the force to capture the lightning. Jacen then released the energy back at Daran, he then walked towards Jacen throwing small force pushes.
"She was never yours, she was mine! Before you killed her like the monster you are!" He shouted as he got closer.
-------
Juno and her team were getting closer to the bridge. Joker's sharp shooting and Juna's shear fighting skills were more than a match for the standard troopers.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 01:05 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper

"Go to the Maw!" The trooper spat back, swinging his vibro-sword in on Jacen, as another two rappelled down.

(all turbo lifts are shut down at this point)
Uh months ago? Really. *shakes head*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 02:26 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

omfg just post, we started this shit months ago))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 05:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I know wink chill))

Sear deflected the lightning with his saber, but was quickly was hit by several of the Force blasts and it knocked him into the closed turbo-lift door with a resounding thud. His saber moved in a quick sweeping motion and it cut into the control panel which sent a feed back to the locking mechanism and the doors shorted open. He leaped backwards into the turbo-shaft and landed on a small engineering access way, which was basically just a ledge hanging over the abyss. "And, I'll kill you too!" He spat back, channeling his emotions into the Force. "I'll kill you slowly and I'll let you watch as your heart stops beating." He gritted his teeth, preparing himself.

The bridge had been evacuated bar from essential personnel, long before any of Jacen's group had gotten there. However resistance had all but given up at this point and had surrendered under the command of Lieutenant Letho. She stood on the bridge looking out at the Ship Yards and the stars beyond.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 08:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i have not forgotten about this, i will post once i am no longer sick, believe it or not fever hallucinations gave me some good ideas))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:12 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

smile Great!))

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 10:52 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*bump*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:21 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

you know, i've started to notice that every time i post, its at least 2 weeks before anyone else posts a response, and the response ussually is directed to someone else. this is mainly the reason im not on very much. im not going to keep rping if i come back and i have to force myself back into the plot over and over again))

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 12:37 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Satana stood in the hanger, well hidden by shadow. She waited silently for Jacen and Daran to arrive. She used to force, momentairly, to reach out to Juno. "Ive missed you... You and Jacen." She took deep, steady breaths to keep her pressence hidden.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 02:46 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I did reply, kittens.))

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:01 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay guys what are we doing about this because I want to finish the story.))

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 09:50 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Within the pin-pricked darkness of space, hung three wedge shaped Instigator class Star Destroyers, orbiting high above the ice planet of Hoth. The blue-white ice fields of the frozen world glistened in the systems star light, and to any observer that was present on those ships, even at the great distance from the planet, it would be a beautiful sight.

The crew of these ships didn't currently have the time for sight-seeing, and were hard at work preparing the three warships for what ever duties they had been assigned.

The Instigator class was based on the Imperator class of destroyer commenly referred to as the Imperial class due to it's mass productions and wide use during the time of the Empire and it's association. The Imperator was known to have many flaws and defects that should have negated its role as a combat, which had cost the lives of thousands of crew-men over the years. The Instigator class was an attempt by the Galactic Imperial Alliance to counter and indeed remove the flaws of the original design.

After nearly ten years of trial and error design they finally came up with a suitable design plan. Alliance engineers fabricated a Star Destroyer using shield designs by the Mon-Calamari, with the inclusion of secondary shield emitters feeding directly off the reactor on the underside, which allowed for more flexibily in how shields could be used and being able to give greator protection to areas where the shields were initially brought down. In addition they lowered the bridge tower considerably to make it easier to provide uniform shield and hull protection. They removed the shield domes, and added in new shields emitters aft of the bridge where anti-fighter protection was highest, and had greater hull protection. At one point five kilometres long (though the length of the design has varied from one point four to as high as two kilometres in the past), and boasting no-more than eight dorsal barbette heavy guns, one hundred and twenty heavy turbolaser and turbolaser cannons, thirty light-repeating 'anti- fighter' laser batteries, dozens of missile launch tubes, a higher than normal complement of ion cannons entirely dependant on ship-role and design, in addition to improved targeting computers, and more refined engines, the Insitgator was a formidable ship.

On the bridge of one of the Star Destroyers, named the Vassisk's Bane, Admiral Marcell was reading a report that a rather twitchy and nervous tech had just handed him. the Admiral was smiling as he responded calmly, to each point, "remember these are new ships, straight off the line, their shake-downs will always have problems crip up, so if you discovered a systems glitch in the fire suppression system, don't throw a panic. So a few rooms were filled with fire suppression foam, better than an engine exploding. find the root of the problem and fix it." He handed the datapad back to the tech, and sat down in the captains chair as the tech nodded saluted and hurried off.

"New crew," the admiral sighed.

"I know what you mean," captain Inos agreed, "I remember what I was like when I was recruited into the Alliance as a junior officer, I didn't know how my superiors would react to my reports, I always expected the worse."

The Admiral smiled, and glanced over to the ships captain. "You did well enough, look at you now."

The man's smile almost shined as bright as his policed rank cylinders. "My first command..." His voice was filled with pride, as he turned to watch the busy bridge crew getting used to their new ship and their new posts. "Thank you for coming aboard for this inspection, sir."

"Don't mention it, we need some good to happen aften what transpired." The Admiral had been with the Alliance since very near the beginning, hailing from the Emperor's old order, he appreciated how things needed to be changed. "I will be leaving in an hour however, some business with our droid loving friends."

Inos nodded, and smiled. "I see."

Admiral straightened his uniform and leaned forward while giving a small chuckle. "We'll be fine I'm sure."

((Post 3714))

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 6th, 2012 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2012 09:16 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

A hulking triangular mass, larger even than most space stations, cut through the blackness of space. The surface of the vessel was uneven, and appeared itself to be a city, carried along on the back of a giant. This was the Star Dreadnought 'Oneiros'.

In past times it had been a legendary ship, carrying the goals of it's commanders to fruition. It had been the spearhead of hundreds of assaults, leading fleets of hundreds into battle.

Now it was a relic, derelict in space after catastrophic damage from several direct impacts with other ships. It was a miracle itself that the main hull had not yet fallen apart, held together only by a Battleship that had lodged into it's structure.

Many kilometers away, a small fleet consisting of 2 Jalos Class droid carriers and an imperial interdictor approached the massive wreckage. Aboard the bridge of the interdictor a single man, surrounded by a crew of droids, watched as his oldest friend came into view.

Despite his age, the man still had a commanding air about him, his uniform sharp and clean, his hair cut neatly, and his face clean shaven.

Gren Jalos sighed, turning to one of the droids at a nearby console. "Are the ships ready?"

"Affirmative, sir. All repair crews have been loaded. All ships report ready to launch. Awaiting orders."

Jalos nodded, turning back to the bridge view-port. "Very well. Commence the operation... Oh, and send our current coordinates to Admiral Marcell. I want him to see this..."

Last edited by Unbias3d on Oct 9th, 2012 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 07:37 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Admiral Marcell?!" A voice called up from the crew-pit of the Vassisk's Bane, "you asked to be informed when the Continuum arrived with the scout fleet?" The voice spoke.

The Admiral looked over from what he was doing at the rear command station, and finally turned after hearing the junior officer relay the information. "Yes?" the Admiral asked, he voice carrying through the din of the bridge activity clearly.

As the Admiral looked towards the view ports he could see the triangle shape of the Continuum, and her support fleet beyond the security net, and already could see the Nebula class Star Destroyer had already broken formation, and was heading at a casual pace towards the Vassisk's Bane, as per it's current orders.

The voice continued, "well, they've arrived sir, and have sent a signal. The captain offers greetings and invites you on-board, and wish to depart when ready."

Marcell brushed a lock of grey hair behind his cap, and grumbled something under his breath, before turning to Inos. "Have your duty officer see to it, that the man who relayed the information to me just now, is punished for not following standard procedures. In any case, afterwards put that man in charge of making sure non-combat bridge regulations are followed."

"Yes, Admiral." The Captain nodded to the duty officer, who made a mental note, returned the nod and left in search of the man. "It will be done, sir."

"She is a fine ship, Inos, and I expect you to take care of her." Marcell smiled, and turned back to the station he was at reading the rest of the message that he had received a few minutes prior. "Good luck."

"Thank you, sir. May the Force be with you."

The Admiral look the you nger man up and down at that sentence, almost as if he was re-evaluating the man's captaincy. "Is luck not good enough for you?"

Inos half laughed, responding in a joking manner. "No, sir." And saluted his farewell.

Minutes later the Admiral had transferred over to the Continuum via his shuttle and the Nebula class destroyer was streaking into hyperspace towards the co-ordinates of Gren's capital-ship, alone.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 9th, 2012 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:34 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Gren Jalos watched, now standing before the viewport, as the dark of space was lit up with activity. A swarm of small dropships now streaking from the open bays of the carriers towards the Oneiros. Already some of them had arrived and were finding their landing areas, dispensing repair and salvage droids to begin the mammoth task before them. Already they had begun the task of removing the destroyer lodged midways through the ship, simultaneously working to repair the superstructure. It would possibly be weeks before the ship could be hyperspace worthy, but within a day or two it would at least be able to maneuver.

Gren smiled.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 09:50 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A short journey later, the compact wedge-shaped warship Continuum dropped out of hyperspace, the star lines reverting rapidly back to bright dots from the ships point-of-view, as it came into being between and slightly below the empty space between the carriers and the Interdictor; and the hulking Super Star Destroyer.

Admiral Marcell was sitting in the another captains chair having temporarily relieved the Captain, who was only glad to submit the position to him. He was immediately patched into fleet communications with a nod to the First Officer, who returned the nod, and spoke: "We are broadcasting on a direct channel to the Interdictor, sir."

"Thank you, Commander." The Admiral turned slightly so the holo-emitters could pick out his image better, and he straightened his grey uniform. He waited for the man- or droid, on the other end to pick up, while he did, he glanced at the holo of the 'Oneiros' which the ships tactician had placed on the tactical display.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 10:45 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

The transmitter flickered to life and the likeness of Gren Jalos appeared before Marcell. He stood proudly, grinning widely. "Good evening, Admiral. Had a pleasant trip from Hoth, I hope?"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 03:16 AM