KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Three Imperial Star Destroyers dropped out of hyperspace. Almost immediatly the flagship sent transmissions to its support and raised shields.

The two Interdicter Star Destroyers had hung back at the outer orbit of Corellia and began scanning the system. Its captain raised the interdiction field, positioning the ships

The three ISD-IIIs launched two squadrons of X-wings each and started scanning the system. "Grand Admiral, we are picking up a medium sized fleet in orbit around Corellia and various fighters in beween us and the capitol ships. Almost as if they knew we were coming..."

"Yes," Vassisk reconized the ships. "These mandalor ships are commanded by a Jedi." He approached the communications station. "Start making diplomatic overtures. Tell them we propose no hostility and our battle readiness was just a precausion. Tell them we are on a quest for information, galactic news."

The officer complied and responded...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:29 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen was greeted by a nervous captain when he got to the bridge who started to tell him about the new fleet but was cut off "i know i felt it exit hyperspace, have they tried to comunicate with us?" jacen asked sitting in his throne "yes sir, should we respond?" the captain asked and got a nod, the holo display turned on "this is Jacen Xuan, Mandalore the Force, what is it that brings you here?" jacen asked the person on the other end
~~
one of the shadow troopers got a transmission from The Reaver and whispered something in Corran's ear "go to the milatary outpost closet to here, inform them if they dont already know, and help them establish communications with The Reaver, go now" corran told the shadow troopers who bowed and left juno got extremely nervous, this was sensed by corran "it's alright just some possible hostiles in orbit, you did extremely well your mother should be proud, but may i ask, where is your father?" corran asked juno who moved arround a bit in her seat "he died 4 years ago during a work accident" the mother replied and corran felt sorry for juno "well i would be extremely glad to train her to be a jedi," corran told the two, he noticed juno's eyes light up in joy.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:46 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vassisk positioned himself infront of the Holo Com. He looked the cloaked Jedi up and down. "Grand Admiral Fardin Denzral Vassisk of the New Imperial Dominion. Our intention are as follows: We require access to planetary HoloNet News, we have been in isolation for some time." Vassisk said informatively. "And need to catch up on Galactic events of the past few months." Vassisk had some small Force potential that had never been nurtured and so was very weak. His flare was strategy. "If we could be allowed access to either files or a news network we will be on our way." The 72 X-wings buzzed passed the Imperial ships in varying defensive patterns.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:07 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the malta exited hyperspace in the farthest orbit possible, with their stealth cloaks on, and their systems almost immediately turned off when they exited hyperspace. they were quite literrally in the dark. they scanned the planets surface then they scanned the areas around it. they found a comm drone in orbit. all of the ships systems came online. then, the rest of the fleet came out of hyperspace. they sent a signal to the comm drone to activate its message. an engineer on the bridge turned to the captain. "sir, no ships detected in the nearby space. multiple life signs on the planet sir. we're recieving a message from that drone. want me to play it?" the captain turned and nodded. the engineer turned back to his console and started to play the message.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:10 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"sure why not, but if i sence aggression, i will fight on correlia's side" jacen said cutting the transmission as corran reported back planetside. jacen was happy with the success of his pupil. corran said he will just look arround the shops for a little bit and be back with juno.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:12 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
the malta exited hyperspace in the farthest orbit possible, with their stealth cloaks on, and their systems almost immediately turned off when they exited hyperspace. they were quite literrally in the dark. they scanned the planets surface then they scanned the areas around it. they found a comm drone in orbit. all of the ships systems came online. then, the rest of the fleet came out of hyperspace. they sent a signal to the comm drone to activate its message. an engineer on the bridge turned to the captain. "sir, no ships detected in the nearby space. multiple life signs on the planet sir. we're recieving a message from that drone. want me to play it?" the captain turned and nodded. the engineer turned back to his console and started to play the message.
~just a note, cloaked ships literally have no communications when cloaked, it's their biggest weakness~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:13 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((we turned the cloak off when our scanners detected the comm drone))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:14 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i'm not even sure if they can use scanners but i was just letting you know incase you didnt~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:17 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((kk, thx, i didn't.))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:19 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~always glad to help~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Drone message: "Welcome to Hoth and greetings from the New Imperial Dominion. Please avail of our planetary base in the remains of the old Rebel outpost. Our fleet has gone to Corellia for a special objective. We will return in: 12 hrs 35 mins (counting down)."

The garrison transmitted coordinates of the basevto the welcomed visiters. "Echo Base out."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:22 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

corran and juno walked arround town for a while after she said goodbye to her mother. they talked and got to know each other better, corran insured her she'd see her again. the two then met up with the other four and boarded the shuttle back to The Reaver

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:34 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vassisk nodded and the tranmission cut out. "Start downloading news files from the planetary HoloNetwork." Vassiskreturned to his command chair. He spied one of the Mandalor fighters on the tactical holo. "Sensors; get me a scan of one of those fighters and a tactical assement. Communications; Inform Detester to scan those Mandalorian capitol ships, they have been heavily modified from the norm."

"Yes, sir." Came the joint response from the sensor, tactical and communication stations through-out the bridge.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:36 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

juno was amazed by the Reaver, she'd never seen anything like it before. she was greeted by jacen "i am Mandalore the Force, this is my personnal ship, i welcome you to my ranks" jacen bowed to her and juno blushed, she wasnt used to this kind of treatment

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:42 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"roger that moving ships in on your cordinates. almost immediately the troops suited up and started entering their dropships. they were going to set up their own fallback point on the old rebellion planet, but with their superior technowledgy they would lose to no one. the sky of the planet began to become a shroud of dropships. they would land 1 klik ((mile)) from the old rebel base. then they would begin a base camp. they would set up temporary buildings with self heating units for the cold hoth nights. the first dropships to land would be full of scouts and engineers. the frigates would slowly descend to get more troops out faster. they would land their ships nearby. however the super star destroyer would have to stay in orbit. the captain sent a transmission to the other garrison. "attantion garrison. we are setting up camp 1 clik from your position. please restrict communication to transmission only. for the new empire. we are willing to assist you should you need assistance."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:46 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen directed attention back to the other fleet "captain get a readout on it, i want to know what we are up against incase something happens" jacen ordered and was obeyed, his men scanned the ships. he was unaware of his enemy scanning his ships aswell

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 03:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Sir. Some of those Manda' fighters have energy output far surpassing safe levels. Tactical assement is in pogress."

Vassisk nodded. "All pilots their fighters. I dont trust these Jedi scum. Don't launch just be ready."

"Communications from Detester. Admiral Marcell hasn't seen modifications like this since our own ships. Heavily armoured, armed to the teeth and with a propulsion system that has unknown capabilities."

"Scan their flag-ship with active and passive sensors, let them know we are... interested."

"Yes, sir. Scanners active. Detester doing the same."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:00 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"inform correllia to be able to get everyone to shelter, our friends might start something here" jacen told the captain as he gave the tactical readout of the enemy ships

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:05 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The garrison commander frowned. His superiors would not be happy about this. "Echo Base comlying and restricting communications to a minimum." He threw off the headset and walked over to the PA system. "Attention. Base to alert level two, AT-ST crews to their stations. We are launching probe droids." The ten AT-ST crews ran to their twin legged chicken walkers.

The three probes became active and began heading to safe and hidden locations around the landing site and began recording data. In a time of galactic termoil we gotta be alert.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:12 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

The general walked onto the bridge. he had had some wonderful rest and was ready for action again. he looked to his comm officer. " send a transmission to the fleet from before. notify them that we have set up camp here and request the latest update from holonet news." the comm officer turned to him. "right away sir." he sent the transmision.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Mar 9th, 2008 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:17 AM