KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"send out more fighters, have the other pull closer to out fleet" jacen ordered, juno watched all the uniformed men work, she looked up at corran and noticed his lightsabers "when will i get one?" she asked softly corran looked at her "soon, i like your blaster, where'd you get it?" corran asked juno "i found it at a shop in town, the man said it belonged to a bounty hunter name Jango Hett or something like that" juno replied and watched corran's very surprised reaction "you mean Fett? he was a great Mandalorian, that was a lucky catch my padawan" corran said enjoying that word

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:20 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Sir, we are getting a resonse from the lead cruiser. A beam transmission to the planet. Our scramblers are having trouble decoding it. We also read the launch of more fighters."

Vassisk leaned forward. "What? Put the Mandalorian fleet on the tactical display. Are our fighters ready?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

"Files downloaded to the computer. HoloNet shut off."

He smiled. "Shall we have some fun?... Launch two more squadrons of X-wings and trnsmit jump coordinates of the planet Zerniega to all squadrons. Tell them to buzz the Manda' ships not to egage and to jump on these coordinates. Open launch bay doors."

"Doors open."

"Move Dark Blade into covering position and order Detester to begin calculating a jump on our oringinal trajectary... Launch fighters."

"Fighters away."

"Execute."

The Star Destroyers began to criss cross each other as 8 squadrons of X-wings, 96 hyperspace capable fighters, sped away towards the Mandalorian ships with their S-foils closed. "Shields up!"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 9th, 2008 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:27 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
The general walked onto the bridge. he had had some wonderful rest and was ready for action again. he looked to his comm officer. " send a transmission to the fleet from before. notify them that we have set up camp here and request the latest update from holonet news." the comm officer turned to him. "right away sir." he sent the transmision.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:28 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The interdicter Star Destroyers recieved the transmission and blocked all outside communications with the planet. Then they resonded. "This is Captain Juion, please stad-by."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:33 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"they won't attack, they want us to attack first, so we'll be the aggressors, stand idle, but leave shields at full power and stand ready" jacen ordered as he watched the oncoming fighters

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:34 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"roger that. standing by." gren walked to the holo projector. he waited for their response.

((gettin off now. peace.))

Last edited by Unbias3d on Mar 9th, 2008 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:42 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Tell the wing commander to target the lead capitol ship and place their S-foils in attack position."

The ninty six X-wings opened their Srike Foils and became the legendary X shaped fighters.

"Guns, target the capitol ship to the right of their formation and prepare to fire." Vassisk tried to block his thoughts to the Jedi. "Dorsal guns target the lead Manda' cruiser between the sensor and communication extrusions. Ion cannons target their smaller support ships." He sighed. "Fire on my command." Vassisk smiled. This could be good practice. Although he thoughts were somewhat different. 'Fire.'

The fighters continued forward, splittng into pairs and making holes in their formations as they prepared for the Barbette turbolaser dorsal cannons to fire.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:47 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

The fleet's own fighters shot arround from the other side ready for attack as the Keldabe class ship instantly leeched Vassisk's shields and the two Aggressors fired thier main weapons simultaniously (a huge charge ion blast, followed by huge charged plasma blast) and the vengence-class uncloaked and began firing it's mass drivers at the surrounding ISD aswell as the other frigate that were designed to specifically attack capital ships "the fun has begun, corran to your fighter" jacen said getting up and headed quickly to the hangar and to his Nexus starfighter

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:02 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Vassisk had barely thought the word 'Fire.' when the outside, the viewports lit up space between the opposing fleets from bein fired upon. The Imperial ships not evening firing a shot. Vassisk gripped the hand rails. "Hyper-jump into their formation. Begin jamming their communications. Covering fire. Inform Detester to fire in defence only. Get me a direct line to the fighter squadrons." The ship shook as a blast hit the draining shields.

"Our shields are being drained."

"Activate particle phase shielding to compensate."

"Fighters are piped in."

"Engage the fighters. Dorsal guns fire. Fire at will."

The ISD shook again, but in retalliation as seventy of the 120 turbolasers opened up along with the eight shot dorsal cannons. Hundreds of green, blue and red bolts filled space between the fleets. Detester and its sister ship also fired in a similaton till over 600 powerful bolts streaked between space. "Execute hyper-jump."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:23 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The big EH
corran landed on correlia with 2 mandalorian warriors and 2 shadow troopers. corran walked around the city until he found what he came for. he came to correlia llooking for a promissing person, somebody who may be extremely talented in the force. she lived in an appartment that was halfway up a very large building, he took off his mask for the meeting as it tended to make people nervous. his face was scared many times the most noticeable ones were over his left eye, nose and left cheek. he finally found the appartment and pushed the door bell
~~~
"i'd come quickly Renegade, i sense something terrible about to happen, Xuan out" jacen said cutting the transmission and pushed a button for a direct feed to the bridge "captain inform the fleet to be fully ready for battle, launch a few squadrens of fighters and also inform the planet to get ready for battle, i sense a disturbence in the force" jacen told the captain and he cut the communications and left for the bridge

Valerian got that last transmission before it was cut out.
"You heard, men! We've got ourselves an ally! Advise the commanders from the rest of my fleet, General. We're going to Correllia!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:30 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the Nexus and Dark Matter took off from the hangar and went full speed for the main ship and once they got within gunning range moved extremely close together, so close infact that they were mm's away from touching and the tragetting computer of any ship would only read them as one ship. "ready, now!" jacen told corran who strayed away and started firing everything at the enemy flagship for the five seconds that it took for the tergetting computer to readjust. the Wookie, Dilinger, Pilgrim, Yavin, Big Bird and Serenity (frieghters) were among the fighters dishing out some pretty bigt damage while the Godfather and Twilight attacked the Detester and it's sister ship along with the two MC30's (Calamari and Timesplitter) who alone had over 15 proton torpedos in each volley

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:32 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Renegades of Justice approached Correllia.
"Sir, we're picking up something in the system. Some kind of battle."
"Prepare the ship! Start the turbo lasers, check the proton torpedoes! To your battle stations, men!"
"Yes, sir!"
"General, tell the others to set up battle positions! Now! And tell the pilots to ready their fighters!"
"Right away, sir!"
"I have a bad feeling about this..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:41 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen heard some chatter over his com and then the captain "sir we've picked up some new ships vectoring in over correlia, should we begin to retreat?" the captain informed jacen who avoided many turbo laser shots "no captain it's probally our new friends, if it's hostile we'll engage, but i doubt it is" jacen said narrowly avoiding a few shots as he flew past the command bridge

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:46 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Renegades of Justice finally reached Correllia's space. A battle had erupted, just as Valerian had sensed.
"Set me up a transmission with the Reaver, NOW!"
"Done, sir, transmission sent in!"
"Damn it... General, prep my fighter, immediately. I'm going in. Commander, keep your distance from the battle... we don't know who's who just yet..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:53 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"renegade, this is Grand Admiral Xuan, i am sending you my fleet data, everything else is enemy, and do not attack correlia" jacen transmitted all the data to the renegade fleet, he didn't code it as the other fleet had all the information already it was something a who's who thing

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:56 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The big EH
"renegade, this is Grand Admiral Xuan, i am sending you my fleet data, everything else is enemy, and do not attack correlia" jacen transmitted all the data to the renegade fleet, he didn't code it as the other fleet had all the information already it was something a who's who thing

"Roger that, Admiral Xuan. We're going in; I repeat We're Going In."

Admiral Valerian Force-ran to the hangars as fast as he could, before anyone left the flagship.
"Every pilot ready for launch!" He shouted esnthusiastically.
*This is gonna be fun.* He thought, getting comfortable in his modified Jedi Fighter (laser upgrades, more missiles, seeker torpedoes)

You could see lots of figthers coming out of their respective cruisers, all in-formation, attack positions engaged. Meanwhile, the cruisers slowly advanced behind the fighters, all their weaponry in position, all men on their battle stations.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:04 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"your vasty out gunned and outnumberred, surender or be destroyed" jacen told vassisk ~you can escape or something~ as he pulled back to the renegade fleet with corran

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:09 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Lord Valerian was at the head of the fighter fleet... he felt the presence of a... Jedi Master! And the presence of Jacen approaching. He identified their ships easily through the Force.
"Admiral Xuan, it's nice to have you with us." He said, turning to look around. "Master Corran... long time no see..."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:13 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen audible laughed over his com "wrong Corran, this ones barely a Knight, actually just got a padawan today" jacen laughed over his com and was just picturing Corran's face ~ya should have picked a better last name, one letter off does get confusing~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:17 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian laughed through the comm.
"I'm sorry, I'm just used to formalities... It'd help a bit if you gave me a status report, Admiral."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:20 AM