KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well this is what appears to be imperial remnant, although i think they are a different imperial remnant, i believe they have for some reason been cut off, well anyway they showed up downloaded the news and started an attack run on my fleet" jacen said adjust his shield recharge rate to full

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:26 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The fighters had already entered the battle, they were engaging the enemy at all positions.
"Hmm... strange... strange indeed," Valerian said, dodging a few laser shots. "But hey, what about Corran... allied with him since when? I thought he was still a pawn to the Council." He finished, firing seekers against two enemy fighters nearby.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:31 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The X-wings engaged the enemy fighters in space combat.

"Launch all fighters. Call in Constrainer and Imperial Might. Send for reinforcements from the New Empire.

The transmission went out. "Help."

The Dark Blade suddenly disappeared. Jumping into hyperspace, suddenly reappearing in the midst of the Manda' fleet. The dorsal guns lit up and caught the tail end of an MC-180 cruiser, the ships shields overloaded and failed as suddenly B-wings emerged and began strafing the MC-180 with ion cannons and concussion missiles. The heavy turbolasers began striking out at the various capitol ships from behind and scored neumerour direct hits.

The Detester and the the Deaths Shadow (Name TBC) moved into flanking positions. The Detester transmitted the hyperspace coordinates for their escape as the twin Interdicter SDs dropped in, turbolasers blazing with pinpoint accuracy due to the vastly improved sensors. Tractor beams latched onto several Mando fighters and began drawing them in.

Vassisk's Star Destroyer rolled and brought its ventral cannons to bear on the hostiles the turbolasers destroying several flights of fighters.

The X-wings split into their respective squadrons and began to attack the shield draining ships with multiple salvos of Proton torpedos.

The Deaths Shadow took heavy damage from an ion blast and activated the secondary particle phase shielding. The dorsal guns hit the broadside of the attacking Godfather and the Imperial Might began using sensor flucations and started projecting gravitic anomilies to screw with the targeting sensors before firing its turbolaser cannons at the aft of the Reaper. Concussion missile salvos slammed home against the Reapers shielded hull closely followed by waves of turbolasers. Captain Juion smiled when the enemies ships shields failed and turbolasers bagan churning plates to a molten state. The Constrainer shook from hits as X-wings swarmed back in from there prolonged battle with the fighters. Only 24% of the fighters had been destroyed or damaged and the fighter crew were mostly ex-Rebellion as the Imperial pilots would soon be flying TIE Interceptors.

A flash of light filled the Dark Blades viewports as a calamari cruiser and several freighters exploded. The Deaths Shadow began to drift out away from the engagement, still fireing but not under power. Explosions played across the ships hull.

The Dark Blade settled out and fired salvo after salvo at the Mandalorian ships. The B-wings returned after rendering an MC-80 useless and tractor beams began to draw the Calamari cruiser towards the under side cargo doors.

"Damage report!"

"Shields at fourty percent, our fighter comlement has been reduced by nearly half..." Report after report came in.

"Signal the fleet to break off. Open a channel to the fighters that would have valiently attacked our bridge: Jedi I assume. You fired first but we will let that slide, I propose a stand down. We will not fire uless further provoked. Grand Admiral Vassisk out."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:34 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"again wrong Corran i trained this one, he's only 17, literally never been part of the order" jacen said attacking some random fighters

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:35 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Lord Valerian was about to respond but...
"Yes, I--- hey, the enemy fighters have ceased fire! That right, Xuan? Ceased fire at your fleet as well, am I right?"

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 9th, 2008 at 06:45 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:40 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the cought fighters reversed their propulsion and shot back and then reversed it again as they fired several torpedos and managed to get away before the tractor beam readjusted. the frigates destroyed the ISD and greatly damaged the detester as an aggressor switched it's fire to a new ship as well as the Keldabe (which always starts with a shield drain) and began striking it "it was a pre-emptive strike done after your fighters went into attack mode and targetted my ship, but i guess we could end this massacre before it starts" jacen transmitted to the admiral ~and a calamari cruiser is to big for tractor beams~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:44 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

All across space the X-wings broke off and regrouped. "Attention all ships. This was an unprovoked fight and proves you jedi cant read minds without getting it wrong." Vassisk chuckled even though he had already lost precious man-power.

The Deaths Shadow drifted towards the new battle group under no power. Fire and charred hull plates characterized the ISD.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:48 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote:
the cought fighters reversed their propulsion and shot back and then reversed it again as they fired several torpedos and managed to get away before the tractor beam readjusted. the frigates destroyed the ISD and greatly damaged the detester as an aggressor switched it's fire to a new ship as well as the Keldabe (which always starts with a shield drain) and began striking it "it was a pre-emptive strike done after your fighters went into attack mode and targetted my ship, but i guess we could end this massacre before it starts" jacen transmitted to the admiral ~and a calamari cruiser is to big for tractor beams~

"Agreed. Let's see what happens..." Admiral Valerian answered, thoughtfully.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:49 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen grunted and returned to the Reaver with corran

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:50 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

(I'm off... see you guys tommorrow.)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:53 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

seeya

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:54 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Dark Blade was alrady being repaired and Detester still had not used its secondary shielding. The battle could have went on. "Provoked attack!" Fardin spat. "You fired. I was just going to buzz past you. i you had taken the time to read my mind poperly then you would have known I had no hostile intentions, surely you already knew that before I decided to even target you with weapon sensors to see your reaction.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:54 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i do not read minds in battle, nore do i read them at all, i do however sense emotions, and you were going to fire" jacen calmly said, now on his bridge

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:57 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"The fact that you didt wait to see if I fired... its outrageous! You thought you heard the words 'Fire.' buy you knew."

Vassisk nodded to the nearby officer and all remaining weapons suddenly targeted everything ahead of them. Without proper sensor locks. No warning. The Detester recieved the tight beam transmission which began a slow turn and pointed back the way it arrived. Death Shadow continued to drift amoung the new battle group. Within; the crew picked themselves up.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:04 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The MC-180 Calimari cruiser was released from the grip of ten tractor beam and began to drift again.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:09 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hmmm quite the predictament we have here, we do the same he proves a point, we dont we possibly get heavy fire, however if he fires he'll have to deal with the 100% fleet over there so it would be a stupid move, i believe he's just trying to prove a point or cover an escape, ignore them, prep a few shuttles captain, i wish to go planetside, perhaps i could work something out" jacen contemplated and the captain bowed and went off

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:11 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Detester entered Hyperspace and left the playing field. Imprial Might and Contrainer both moved into flanking positions around Dark Blade. Death Shadow finally stopped drifting as latteral thrusters came online and the computer reebooted. Dead centre of the new fleet.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i'm going to bed, cya~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:23 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The two interdicter Star Destroyers still had full shields.

Vassisk had indeed interded to head to Zarnigma (whatever it was) by heading passed the planet in high orbit and entering hyperspace on the other side. He recalled the remaining fighters and opened the bay doors. Leaving two mixed squadrons in sweeping pattern readied for the jump through the opposing fleet to hyperspace. "Do we have sensors?"

"Yes, sir!" Croaked an officer. Several moments later...Sesors from the three ships combined. "Death Shadow is coming back online barely, we read several shuttles powering up in the enemies flagship."

"Tactical.. Weapons."

"83% intact sir. Minor damage to several heavy turbolasers and one of our dorsal guns are offline."

"Good. Not bad for our first combat."

"Engineering reports 96% efficancy in ion engines."

Vassisk walked over to the holocom. "Sensors. Get me an avarage damage report of the flagship."

Vassisk was calm cool and collected.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(You'd be suprised how powerful our shields are.)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:39 AM