KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Bye! wink Good fight. Too bad my tactics were terrible. lol

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:45 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Back on Hoth Captain Geion Derbus walked backa fourth untill he recived the communications from Detester.

"Attac...madge...retur...t...oth...thirtee...ours."

"Can you clear up the static?"

"Negative sir. The problem is at their end not ours."

"Contact the fleet in orb...damn! Send the transmission to the New Empire base."

Detester limped through hyperspace until the backup hyperdrive cut out. The Imperial Star Destroyer hung in space like a wounded animal.

Admiral Frist Marcell was nursing a head wound and trying to organize the repair teams to fix the damadged Hyperdrive. He contended with the shattered glass screens and debris littering the bridge. "Report status. Engineering?"

"Power fluctuations on all vital systems, we have reacter leak."

"Can you repair it?"

"It will take time."

"Weapons?"

"Seventy nine percent intact."

"Shields?"

"Off line, phase particle shielding at full."

Marcell flopped back into his command chair. Exhausted. He tapped the intercom. "Send a transmission to Hoth. Tell them we need a tug home."

"Yes, sir. We can send but not recieve."

"Send our coordinates. Do not encode it." The Admiral said. He wiped blood from his brow. "Someone get a med team to the bridge."

"Yes, sir..."

"Recieving data transmission from Detester. Requires a tug home."

"We have TIEs, a few squadrons of X-wings and shuttles, nothing big enough. Send it to the Executor fleet gound base."

"Sir." The technician tapped the screen; "Sending now."

Geion shivered. "Dammit, why didn't we go to Gensiferry or even Detasgr, anywhere that had a tropical climate, no the commanders decided that Hoth was the bst choice. Why? He woundered.

"Recieving transmission from New Empire fleet."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 9th, 2008 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:51 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen wwatched the detester leave "let's say thanks to our friends and invite them home, we should get aquited with our new allies" jacen said reclining his thrown (it's one of those new high-tech reclinable ones stick out tongue) and rested.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:05 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Dark Blade, Imperial Might, Constrainer, and the heavily damaged Deaths Shadow remained.

"Communications. Shall we try again. Contact the Reaver. I would like to speak on holo com." Fardin Denzral Vassisk stood before the holo-pod.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:12 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen answered "what is it now?" jacen asked the admiral

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:20 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Actually I think you destroyed Imperial Might)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:21 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~ya i did~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:21 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Grand Admiral smiled. "Please. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I would like to apologze formally for the loss of one of your Calamiri cruisers and two frigates." The Admiral bowed. "It was not my intention to engage your fleet in combat. I was simply trying to intimidate you. I would like to discuss terms for a possble alliance. Hopefully we can come to some type of arrangement. I may..." Vassisk thought about the word Jedi. "...have suprise for you," The admiral smiled. "Jedi (i assume)."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:28 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(okay... I was wondering how we get replacements or build new ships of buy them of Steal them?)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:32 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"despite what you might think i just dont go arround making blind alliances, and by saying jedi it means i'm of the order, which i'm not, not officially anyway i'm a Potentium Jedi" jacen said boring even himself as he spoke

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:39 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
(okay... I was wondering how we get replacements or build new ships of buy them of Steal them?)
~steal, buy, built (takes a while), just be realistic and no stealing other player's ships~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:40 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

The malta and the avenger , a star dreadnaught, exited out of hyperspace just a few kilometers from the reaver. general gren activated transmission. "this is general gren jalos responding to request for help sent by grand admiral vassisk. do you require assistance?" gren looked at the viewports and saw the debris field. he looked at the remains of an imperial vessel. he turned to an officer. "tell the avenger to prepare for battle. i have a bad fealing about this."

((bbl))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:03 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Unfortunately I havn't had the chance to brush up on recent galactic events." He smiled. "Not an alliance then," He cut the visual. "Get your ships out of my way!" Vassisk nodded to the weapons officer who began targeting each ship ahead of them visually without sensors. "Or they wont be there much longer." He spun to the helm officer. "Go!"

The two Imperial styled Star Destroyers accelerated towards the Mandalorian formation. Vassisk concentrated on what his oppisite would do. The Death Shadow started to turn slowly, tracking its breverin.

Captain Loran Reek on Shadow glanced at the accelerating Dark Blade and Contsrainer. "Do we have hyperdrive?"

"Thats all we have, sir."

"Lets go then."

Vassisk took the com. "We're mowing through their formation." He looked at the weapons officer. "We're sending you tactical data. Hit them hard. Weapons: Fire."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Mar 9th, 2008 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:04 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The big EH
jacen wwatched the detester leave "let's say thanks to our friends and invite them home, we should get aquited with our new allies" jacen said reclining his thrown (it's one of those new high-tech reclinable ones stick out tongue) and rested.

Admiral Valerian was staring into space aboard the Flying Fortress, in the bridge. He was watching his new allies from a short distance.
"Set up another transmission with the Reaver, Commander."
"Done."

"Admiral Xuan. I have the feeling this was a senseless battle against the Empire."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:14 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well that was useless, i never said i wouldn't ally with him" jacen shrugged letting the empire go, he looked over at corran and juno and looked back at the exiting fleet "tell them to stop another ally wouldn't hurt, until you have no enemy's that is, but i do not wish to form alliance with the empire, tell them i'll stay out of they're way if they stay out of mandalorian space" jacen told the captain whho transmitted that to the other grand admiral as jacen himself keyed up his new ally's
"thankyou for your help, you come just in time to stop a battle before it got out of hand, the way i see it we should get aquinted, my fleet is heading home, and i welcome you to join us i'll send you quordinates" jacen transmitted the message and co-ordinates of the jump

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:15 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The big EH
"well that was useless, i never said i wouldn't ally with him" jacen shrugged letting the empire go, he looked over at corran and juno and looked back at the exiting fleet "tell them to stop another ally wouldn't hurt, until you have no enemy's that is, but i do not wish to form alliance with the empire, tell them i'll stay out of they're way if they stay out of mandalorian space" jacen told the captain whho transmitted that to the other grand admiral as jacen himself keyed up his new ally's
"thankyou for your help, you come just in time to stop a battle before it got out of hand, the way i see it we should get aquinted, my fleet is heading home, and i welcome you to join us i'll send you quordinates" jacen transmitted the message and co-ordinates of the jump

"Of course, Admiral. That's why we're here for." Valerian answered.
"Coordinates received, Admiral." said the Commander.

"Good. Move out. Set up communications with the rest of my fleet. Tell them we're greeting our new allies."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:20 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Star Destroyers slipped by unhindered. Then grouped together with the new arrivals. "You arrived too late but glad of your asistance."

Deaths Shadow jumped into hyperspace heading directly for Hoth.

"I am Grand Admiral Fardin Denzral Vassisk. You must be the fleet we were expecting."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:24 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"alright moving out, see you when we land" jacen said before cutting communications and ordering his ships into hyperspace ~we can cut out the travel time~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:28 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*good idea*

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:29 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I'm assuming Darkxbox's is gonna go into hyperspace with my fleet.)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:33 PM