KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

the general grinned at the question. he began to read off of his datapad. " our complement of ships is made up of . the star dreadnaught you saw before. my cruiser. and the 4 frigates that carry some of our ground forces. we have 20 squadrons of starfighters. all of the twin ion engingine variety ((tie fighters.)) we also have 48 gunships and 100 dropships. 5 at-at transports and," he looked down at his datapad once more, "and thats all." he finished.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:52 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well i'm currently focused on getting the outer rim controlled i currently have from here to mon calamari in mandalorian control, i actually have some Calamari and Quarren in my fleet" jacen told Valerian as corran perked up "she hasn't officially started training yet," corran said removing his cloak, jacen wondered if it was because it was to hot for him, or if it was because of his two dual-bladed lightsabers "we should get going back to the base it will be a quick speeder ride from here, i will inform them to make room for your men in the base and surrounding hotels" jacen said as he got in the speeder and motioned for the others to follow, which they did

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:57 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(length of dreadnaught?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((a star dreadnaught is a super star destroyer. super star destroyer is just another name for it.))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
"well i'm currently focused on getting the outer rim controlled i currently have from here to mon calamari in mandalorian control, i actually have some Calamari and Quarren in my fleet" jacen told Valerian as corran perked up "she hasn't officially started training yet," corran said removing his cloak, jacen wondered if it was because it was to hot for him, or if it was because of his two dual-bladed lightsabers "we should get going back to the base it will be a quick speeder ride from here, i will inform them to make room for your men in the base and surrounding hotels" jacen said as he got in the speeder and motioned for the others to follow, which they did
edit: above the planet 2 more agressors and anothe mon calamari cruiser came ot of hyperspace "this is the Outbound from Mon Calamari" the Mon Cal. cruiser reported "welcome to Mandalore, dock at docks 7 5 and 6" the space station above mandalore replied

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:08 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Excellent. We currenty have two battle groups. Hoth and another at Wayland. Wayland is our main base but we cant risk it being discovered and so we decided on Hoth. Personally, I like it here, keeps the troops alert and active. We have one Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, and two Imperial class-II Star Destroyers at Wayland, and you've already seen most of what we have here. Two... sorry... one Interdictor Star Destroyer, Three Imperial class-III modified Star Destroyers and a large complement of salvaged and new X-wing fighters. Approx about 20 remaining squadrons of X-wings, 8 squadrons of A-wings, 4 squadrons of B-wings, 20 squadrons of TIE Interceptors, 48 Skipray Blastboats, 50 Lambda class shuttles, 80 Delta-class Stormtrooper transports," He looked at the datapad he removed from a pocket. "And 60 Gamma-class Assault Shuttles, 100 AT-ATs and 200 AT-STs." Thats everything we have here. Including 36,000 Infantry units. At Wayland we actually have less."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:16 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Fair enough, let's go. We'll talk more once inside." He said, hopping onto the speeder. Scott followed.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:21 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

(I'm going to have lunch... see ya.)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:28 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(How many Planets do you own EH?)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:29 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"very good. our army is much smaller. we were gathering troops when our ship was orderd into combat, so we could not get all of ours. they are still at our home base on yaga minor. we currently have 5,700 troops, 50 at-at's, 100 at-st's, 150 speeder bikes, and 150 hover tanks." he looked back up at the grand admiral. "any plan that you are coming up with? because if so i would like to know about it."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:34 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yes, we shall" jacen said accerating the speeder

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:35 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"At the moment. We cant do anything but I have been planning on taking the Bilbringi drive yards. And further plans to reduce Yavin IV to the molten state warrented by multipe salvos of turbolasers, erase one major Jedi threat." Vassisk signalled a tech.

"Sir."

"Begin construction on a tunnel to the new outpost that our allies here have made. And start the extensive repair work required to repair, remodel, refit and improve the remains of the planetary shield generator."

"Sir."

Vassisk watchd the tech leave then turened back to his guests. "Admiral I plan on turning this planet and the surrounding asteroids into a fortress. We can mine resources from the asteroids and create more tunnel networks throughout the planet and we also hope to have many gound based anti-orbital cannons and sensor packets spread throughout the asteroid field." He smiled. "As you can see we have been constructing and reconstructing, repairing and revising this place for well over three months."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:52 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

here are my planets:
Mandalore
Ryloth
Hypori
Shola
Kamino
Mon Calamari

~i'm itching for a ground fight~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:59 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((hes a general, not an admiral.))
Originally posted by Jedireaper
"At the moment. We cant do anything but I have been planning on taking the Bilbringi drive yards. And further plans to reduce Yavin IV to the molten state warrented by multipe salvos of turbolasers, erase one major Jedi threat." Vassisk signalled a tech.

"Sir."

"Begin construction on a tunnel to the new outpost that our allies here have made. And start the extensive repair work required to repair, remodel, refit and improve the remains of the planetary shield generator."

"Sir."

Vassisk watchd the tech leave then turened back to his guests. "Admiral I plan on turning this planet and the surrounding asteroids into a fortress. We can mine resources from the asteroids and create more tunnel networks throughout the planet and we also hope to have many gound based anti-orbital cannons and sensor packets spread throughout the asteroid field." He smiled. "As you can see we have been constructing and reconstructing, repairing and revising this place for well over three months."

just before the engineer was out of earshot, the general told him one thing. "make it wide enough for 2 ift-t's to be able to go through it at once." he turned back to the admiral. "and if all comes to worst we could have an emergency shelter far underneath the planets surface. yes your plan is technically sound, but first off. where do you plan on getting the resources for a mining operation. you would still need mining ships."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:10 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((this is an ift-t))

Attachment: ift-t.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Well we're gonna sought that out soon enough. Fancy taking a two hour trip in hyperspace to Sluis Van? The drive yards there would suit our needs and I'm sure they have mining equipment. We will probably just need the twenty X-wing squadrons alone, since they are hyperspace capable we can probably field your SSD and I'll send Dark Blade and ten Skipray Blastboats." The Grand Admiral smiled. "That is probably overkill but, their defences may be no more than three capitol Imperial class Destroyer ships, two Golan II battle-stations and whatever fighters and uncompleted ships in the yards." He walked over to Captain Juion. "I'll send one of my best officers. Captain I'll leave the planning up to you. Now Gren? Leave one of your best men and then we shall talk about our Empires future and leave the planning up to them." Grand Admiral Denzral Vassisk walked around the tactical display and proceeded to the door followed by Admiral Marcell. "Please..."

(We'll attack Yavin IV soon. Must be one of Lt.Valerian's planets)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:43 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"very well," he turned to his captain." del, you have control of the malta while im here. make sure that we dont lose our star dreadnaught." he turned back to vrist. "excuse me for one moment." he turned and followed gona out into the corridor. he activated his com link. "come in fire sword. this is general gren. take the other frigates and gather our forces from yaga minor. make as many trips as needed. leave all of your starfighters at the base." he turned and walked back into the room. "so, where were we?"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 09:54 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"About to leave." Vassisk headed for the private quarters. "We'll get you and your crew fresh supplies."

Captain Juion Harsom nodded to Del (whats his rank?). "Ok so you have any ideas? I'll support the Malta with the two hundred and forty X-wings and I'll use ion cannons only. Disable any ships and defences. We may like to capture the vessels in the yard."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 10:11 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((del is captain of the malta.))

"very well. while the super star destroyer defeats any enemy ships, the space troopers that our ship has in its cargo bay will take the most useful of the ships in the yard and our forces will invade the shipyard. we will take the rest of the ships from their. sound good to you?" del turned to juion.

gren followed vassisk. "very well. i have ordered my frigates to return to yaga minor to get the remainder of my army. do you have any suggestions for the location of my underground base here? or have you not scanned the planets underground for caves yet?"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 10:38 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

We are laser drilling tunnels to the underground cave systems as we speak. We have already scanned the planet core and should have the base running at twice the size i the next two weeks.

"I'll have Dark Blade jump in at the rear of the shipyards and deploy half the X-wings. The other half will escourt you in, we will also have ten Skiprays attack the Golon-II's with ion cannons. I say we use only ion cannons. Turbolasers if we have no choice." The captain waited to see if his ideas were accepted.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:06 PM