KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

del thought for a moment. "very well." he smiled and moved toward the malta. 5 of the elite stormtroopers followed him while the other 5 stayed with gren.

"very good. i will tell my garrison commander immediately."
gren walked out to a transport that was waiting for him outside. it would take him to the prefabricated garrison that they had set up. once he arrived, he weant to his temporary quarters. he needed more rest.

((geting off now. bye.))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:15 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(you be on later?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:20 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((maybe))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:27 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The ten elite Stormtroopers divided into 2 man squads two stayed with Juion. He took out his comlink. "Dark Hand! This is Captain Juion, begin preparing for departure. Recomplement our fighters with X and B-wings only. Deploy twenty squadrons of X-wings and prepare for my arrival."

"Sir."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:40 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
"Well we're gonna sought that out soon enough. Fancy taking a two hour trip in hyperspace to Sluis Van? The drive yards there would suit our needs and I'm sure they have mining equipment. We will probably just need the twenty X-wing squadrons alone, since they are hyperspace capable we can probably field your SSD and I'll send Dark Blade and ten Skipray Blastboats." The Grand Admiral smiled. "That is probably overkill but, their defences may be no more than three capitol Imperial class Destroyer ships, two Golan II battle-stations and whatever fighters and uncompleted ships in the yards." He walked over to Captain Juion. "I'll send one of my best officers. Captain I'll leave the planning up to you. Now Gren? Leave one of your best men and then we shall talk about our Empires future and leave the planning up to them." Grand Admiral Denzral Vassisk walked around the tactical display and proceeded to the door followed by Admiral Marcell. "Please..."

(We'll attack Yavin IV soon. Must be one of Lt.Valerian's planets)

*Okay. My planets are (how fortunate, I just bought the "Essential Guide to Planets and Moons"):

-Dantooine
-Endor
-Ossus
-Onderon
-Yavin IV
-Yavin VIII (yes, indeed)
-Bakura
-Kessel

Now you need to guess where my Command Center is stationed, heh.*

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 10th, 2008 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:55 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
~i'm itching for a ground fight~

*You heard JediReaper. He'll attack Yavin IV soon enough.*

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:59 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i know sad~
"so, why did you decide to side with us?" jacen said as the speeder reached the base

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:19 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian turned around.
"You're one of only few Admirals around the galaxy who truly understands the concept of freedom and justice... you're not one of those power-hungry idiots... They remind me of the Sith." He answered, speeding up a bit his vehicle.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:24 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"cool" jacen said getting out and walking into the base through the hangar doors

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:36 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian and Scott followed Jacen. The hangars were filled with repairers and starfighters.
"So, what are you taking me here for?" Valerian asked.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:40 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"war room" jacen told the two as the five of them walked through to basement

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:41 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Hmm... nice armory you got here, Xuan. I trust your ground troops are trained well?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yes, everyone is a trained mandalorian, although i have to say corran here is the best when it comes to actual weapon to weapon" jacen said as he reached the warroom "okay we might aswell get all the techincal stuff out of the way," jacen said turning on the central galaxy map hologram and started highlighting areas "thats mandalorian space" jacen told valerian

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:57 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Hmm... brilliant. Some of those planets are quite an advantage, aren't they?" Valerian said, widening his eyes.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:59 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yes, mon calamari didn't even fight though they just signed a treaty" jacen told him signalling him to highlight his

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:00 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Interesting," Valerian said, highlighting his planets. "I made sure the planets I conquered were suitable for me and my crew. All of them have tactical advantages for those who are already established." He said proudly.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:04 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"jedi on yavin 4, yavin 8? wats there?" jacen asked highlighting it for a zoom

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:10 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian laughed mildly.
"Yeah, that's what everyone asks. It's in the Outer Rim territories, on the Yavin System, obviously. It's one of Yavin's moons. The terrain is actually similar to Hoth's, however, Yavin VIII is mostly ocean. Only small parts of the planet's surface are covered in ice & snow. Here, let me show you," He responded, zooming in a bit more. "This works to our advantage. No enemy would get suspicious about a place like this. Secrecy, Admiral."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:19 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hmmm, kessel, source of alot of money," jacen commented and started highlighting other planets, including all of the core worlds "thats the Alliance as of yesterday, and there's the Imperial Remnants" jacen said as he highlighted more planets "what i'm trying to do is get the entire outer rim and work my way in, giving my enemy's only one way to retreat, inward" jacen said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:23 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"That's a sound strategic move. Unless, however we are attacked from the outside... from the Unknown Regions." He answered.
"Admiral, I seriously doubt someone from the Unknown Regions would do such a thing. We don't even know if there's actually something-- or someone-- living out there." Scott said, eyes wide.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:28 AM