KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?

Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

i bet he has some nice big titties

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:19 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Whirly, post a topless pic of yourself.

Dude weighs like 18 stone and has "big arms", he's so ****ing manly it's literally blinding.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoda lay ho
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Dude weighs like 18 stone and has "big arms", he's so ****ing manly it's literally blinding.

Wow......

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:21 PM
Yoda lay ho is currently offline Click here to Send Yoda lay ho a Private Message Find more posts by Yoda lay ho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Yoda lay ho
Wow......

Hide it all you like, but we all know you're crying on the inside, big-boy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Re: Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?

Originally posted by Robtard
Seriously, instead of closing the thread, why not just ban the offending poster?
Cause cats toy with mice? confused

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:41 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Deja~vu
Cause cats toy with mice? confused

Could you elaborate on that. Who are the mice and who the cats in your analogy?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:10 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noone cares
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Could you elaborate on that. Who are the mice and who the cats in your analogy?

wink

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:11 PM
Noone cares is currently offline Click here to Send Noone cares a Private Message Find more posts by Noone cares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Noone cares
wink
Hi, what do you think?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Howdy man :)
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hi, what do you think?

wink You know what I believe.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:17 PM
Howdy man :) is currently offline Click here to Send Howdy man :) a Private Message Find more posts by Howdy man :) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

It's more than just one a-hole member now..unless it's the same guy with multiple accounts. Just look what's happening on the GDF

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:50 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
It's more than just one a-hole member now..unless it's the same guy with multiple accounts. Just look what's happening on the GDF

I think that's a differenc scenario. In this case one ******* posts something and the thread gets closed...in the other a troll spams the forums with threads.

Originally posted by Howdy man smile
wink You know what I believe.

Ha...true that.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:52 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush needs to delete those goddamn threads. It's just an eyesore. Personally, I think it's sad that it took Whirly so long to fill up the GDF. When I was bumping all of Corrina's threads, it didn't take me longer than 5-10 minutes.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:16 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
3 hours sleep
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

What?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:19 PM
3 hours sleep is currently offline Click here to Send 3 hours sleep a Private Message Find more posts by 3 hours sleep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny. He's making fun of me for "only getting three hours of sleep," yet he's been on for the last three hours, all alone.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:22 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Ush needs to delete those goddamn threads. It's just an eyesore. Personally, I think it's sad that it took Whirly so long to fill up the GDF. When I was bumping all of Corrina's threads, it didn't take me longer than 5-10 minutes.

Holy crap, are you without even the basic ability to be appreciative? I'm working my damn hardest here. Show some goddam gratitude.

Honestly, some of you people. Your atittude is truly shameful. We work damn hard and never get a thanks, only a 'why are't you working faster'.

Idiot.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wah-wah. All I said was that "Ush needs to delete these gorramn threads." Earlier, Backfire just closed all of them and left them there. I never said, "OMG WURK FASTUR PLARS U SUX Y R THESE THREDS HERE."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes and if you had any sense you will notice that I AM deleting the threads, and banning all the socks, and making sure this crap stops which is taking up a LOT of my time though that apparently escaped your simple mind.

Grow up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

why not just delete them all?

*edit* just saw your last post. nevermind

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:27 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Despite what you wanted to think, afraid it's not that easy.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:27 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Despite what you wanted to think, afraid it's not that easy.

that blows. sorry to hear that. it was a fair assumption though, since its a standard php function

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:29 PM