KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?

Why are threads closed due to one a-hole member?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
nobody is always right, and anyone who sayes "_____ is always right" is either married or needs to be slapped.
I think both applies to TH.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:47 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

nobody is always right, and anyone who sayes "_____ is always right" is either married or needs to be slapped.

I am both married and in need of being slapped, but I said it as a sarcastic response to someone's comment that I was kissing ass to the mods, just because I thought what Ush posted was funny. I don't think he's always right, but for the most part he is fair. I guess I have to be careful at what I state is funny because certain people around here get their feelings hurt so easily, and I don't mean you Schecter.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:50 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I am both married and in need of being slapped, but I said it as a sarcastic response to someone's comment that I was kissing ass to the mods, just because I thought what Ush posted was funny. I don't think he's always right, but for the most part he is fair. I guess I have to be careful at what I state is funny because certain people around here get their feelings hurt so easily, and I don't mean you Schecter.

did i say 'slapped'? i meant 'spanked'

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:51 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Had I known your feelings would be this hurt . . . sad

Now I'd like to take a moment to commend Backfire for his sense of humor and his diligent moderating skills. Storm, great mod, very fair and friendly, tough as nails when need be. I'd also like to say thank you to the rest of the mods for all their hard work that goes unnoticed, especially Ush who is always right.

Okay, Zeal, I'm done now.

Oh....Ohhhh, you're soooooo getting a blowjob for that.

Tell your wife.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

did i say 'slapped'? i meant 'spanked'
I definitely need that as well.
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh....Ohhhh, you're soooooo getting a blowjob for that.

Tell your wife.
She can watch! Say, 7pm work for you?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:54 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sounds good! I'll bring kneepads.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 11:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Had I known your feelings would be this hurt . . . sad

Now I'd like to take a moment to commend Backfire for his sense of humor and his diligent moderating skills. Storm, great mod, very fair and friendly, tough as nails when need be. I'd also like to say thank you to the rest of the mods for all their hard work that goes unnoticed, especially Ush who is always right.

Okay, Zeal, I'm done now.

Did he come?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:17 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I ammarried ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA... sucker.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 04:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Did he come?

You dirty little girl. shifty

If it floats your boat that much, I'll pm you the details.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 05:57 AM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll pm you the details.

thats internet slang for snowballing

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 10:59 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
i often pause and ponder this when witnessing the floodgates of fail and tears burst open

Best thing posted this week.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 04:32 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

This belongs in the N&Q forum...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 11:16 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

A sock is this: Say I got banned, which happened once, but say I got permanantly banned. Then, I go and open a new account with a new username. So, instead of Tired Hiker, I am now DopeBoy315. You see . . . . DopeBoy315 is a sock!

In other words, a Sock is another account for someone who already has an account, be it that they are banned or not.

And people usually create socks after they get banned so they can come in here and troll around and annoy people.

Thanks for that, I asked the question a while back but got no decent answer.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:43 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stella Artois
Restricted

Account Restricted

What?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:51 PM
Stella Artois is currently offline Click here to Send Stella Artois a Private Message Find more posts by Stella Artois Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote