KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman prime,monarch,darksied vs thanos w/cosmic cube

superman prime,monarch,darksied vs thanos w/cosmic cube
Started by: LORD B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Killing the Monitors and having the strongest beings from all 52 earths doesn't = ruling the omniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, not when there are still other dimensions.

And not when Spectre owns him.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Err... Thanos.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hmm Thanos getting one shot by a low herald level character or Monarch killing himself because of a near Skyfather character which one is more embarrassing? laughing Monarch enslaved the most powerful beings in all 52 Earths absorbed all the Captain Atoms he accomplished a lot for his first battle.
He lost his first battle and wasnt even in the main villain is his first arc.

Really Thanos has done it all while Monarch just failed and really,really fast. wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 06:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by quanchi112
He lost his first battle and wasnt even in the main villain is his first arc.

Really Thanos has done it all while Monarch just failed and really,really fast. wink
Monarch still put the multiverse at risk while Thanos...just died no expression.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 12:55 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Prime's punches bust through dimensions, cause character retcons, and were responsible for bringing back the Multiverse.

I can't recall a CC ever duplicating some of those feats, in a 100% canonical comic.... Just saying. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

I do believe that one of Thanos' farts created a multiverse.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by horrorwolf on Mar 13th, 2008 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:56 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by horrorwolf
I do believe that one of Thanos' farts createded a multiverse.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
I thought you were serious at first. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 02:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Monarch still put the multiverse at risk while Thanos...just died no expression.
Thanos took over the universe and actually ended the universe to bring it back only to save it.

And well Monarch just lost in that first battle.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
Prime's punches bust through dimensions, cause character retcons, and were responsible for bringing back the Multiverse.

I can't recall a CC ever duplicating some of those feats, in a 100% canonical comic.... Just saying. smile
Who wins?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who wins?
Could care less.

That post was in response to the user who "lol'd" at my first statement. smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 08:48 PM
-K-M-

Could care less.

lol

.......Now what smart guy? shifty

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King_Mungi
lol

.......Now what smart guy? shifty

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:14 PM
-K-M-

Point, set, match Galan sad

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 09:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Could care less.

I didnt ask if you cared I just asked who you saw winning but you dont have to answer. wink It is all good.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:44 PM
iceman24567

Thanos took over the universe and actually ended the universe to bring it back only to save it.

And well Monarch just lost in that first battle.
It was not his first battle he pretty much one shotted everybody that opposed him he soloed 50 Captain Atoms. He is a prep god and you try to discredit his feats by saying Prime beat him? The same Prime that has insane strength, speed and only gets stronger with anger? With an amp? The same Prime that ripped apart the most powerful teams on Earth? Is that what you are saying if so you fail and i will ignore until you stop being a biased troll. eek!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:13 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It was not his first battle he pretty much one shotted everybody that opposed him he soloed 50 Captain Atoms. He is a prep god and you try to discredit his feats by saying Prime beat him? The same Prime that has insane strength, speed and only gets stronger with anger? With an amp? The same Prime that ripped apart the most powerful teams on Earth? Is that what you are saying if so you fail and i will ignore until you stop being a biased troll. eek!
Ok let me set things straight with you.

Ok you stated he was a prep god. A prep god doesnt like the foresight to plan around a 19 year old kid who is storming around the multiverse. A prep god doesnt leave himself that wide open to an attack. A prep god doesnt assume Primes dead and talk trash to have Prime rip open his armor and defeat this prep god.

I am not saying that Prime wasnt a superbadass my friend. But really that prep gods dont leave themselves as wide open as Monarch did.

Prep gods who set about conquering the multiverse they dont lose the first battle due to lack of foresight.

I read these comics and will continue to correct your erroneous statements. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 06:52 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Edit.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 14th, 2008 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:07 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thanos with the Cosmic Cube was insanely powerful. This battle would seem to go to the most powerful, and while the others have might on their side, Thanos is playing with total control.

The Cube allowed him to manipulate reality on a grand scale. Thanos with the Cube could literally put all of these guys into a pocket dimension, where they could learn to cope with their new situation.

Thanos wins this.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 07:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Ok let me set things straight with you.

Ok you stated he was a prep god. A prep god doesnt like the foresight to plan around a 19 year old kid who is storming around the multiverse. A prep god doesnt leave himself that wide open to an attack. A prep god doesnt assume Primes dead and talk trash to have Prime rip open his armor and defeat this prep god.

I am not saying that Prime wasnt a superbadass my friend. But really that prep gods dont leave themselves as wide open as Monarch did.

Prep gods who set about conquering the multiverse they dont lose the first battle due to lack of foresight.

I read these comics and will continue to correct your erroneous statements. stick out tongue
So Thanos isn't a prep god because he died then? Like i said he had plenty of battles before then which he won because of his prep and power if Thanos is a prep god so is Monarch so you still fail on down playing feats wink

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:52 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Just curious...when did superman prime get an anger strength boost...is this in a bio somewhere or is this just because anybody who gets angry and goes all out is stronger?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:25 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote