KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Potter splits in two

Potter splits in two
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I think the epilogue will play out better on film than it did in the book. It seemed cheesy in the book

cheesy is an understatement, but...,it was her story i suppose.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

They have left too much critical information out of the first movies. They are kinda in trouble right now because it is going to be hard to tie all the strings together.

JK wrote it brilliantly, she tied everything together and made the reader have to remember back to a certain year at Hogwarts. I like the idea, and I'm glad that they are only doing it with the 7th movie. Any of the others would make them way to long and drawn out.

But the writters should have been more careful.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:16 AM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

it's possible [but doubtful] that there could be a sort of "Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring" kind of introduction before the real movie begins. i can see dumbledore being an overvoice and flipping through some important scenes from the six movies. and then, something like, "but now, whole wizardly world must join forces, either good or evil - and try to depend on the only hope left to them - Harry Potter"

DUNHDUNHDUNH!!!

but of course the screenwriters are never as clever as we'd like them to be. so;............. siriusly doubt this sort of introduction.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:01 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Having the final movie beening split in gtwo movies is a good idea so that way we can have one more Harry Potter flim to look forward to then we used to think.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:27 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Re: Potter splits in two

Originally posted by coolmovies
The last Harry potter movie will be split into two parts (now thats justice) The first part in Nov 2010 and part two six monthes later .

Happy Dance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7293513.stm

for the love of ****! i thought this had sumthing to do with harry being split in half with an axe or taking a potion and turning into two people.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 06:46 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by leonheartmm
for the love of ****! i thought this had sumthing to do with harry being split in half with an axe or taking a potion and turning into two people.
/giggle

I think it's a great idea. WB (or whoever makes these decisions) knows what they are doing. They get more money from two movies. Fans get a lot of the book from two movies. Thus, a win-win situation. Who wants cake?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post May 24th, 2009 05:20 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I agree and what kind of cake?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 27th, 2009 06:33 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Re: Potter splits in two

Originally posted by coolmovies
The last Harry potter movie will be split into two parts (now thats justice) The first part in Nov 2010 and part two six monthes later .

Happy Dance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7293513.stm

Thats good so that way we have atleast two more Harry Potter flims to look forward to instead of just one. smokin'

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:31 AM