KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Outlaw Star RP

Outlaw Star RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Ian looked up at the sky and sighed. "Dammit. I knew I was late!" He took out a gun to shoot himself but ended up dying in fits of coughing and being sick. He was found sometime later by the local authorities who immediately put a call out to any passing transport to pick up the pile of puke at the coordinates they enclosed and dump it into the nearest star or reputable black hole. Unfortunately no-one answered. big grin)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 08:37 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

what?)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 09:57 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(A few days later an alien attack obliteratted the planet. Puke was no-longer the authorities concern.)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 10:08 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(How should I join this? And as my character pointed out. Sorry for being late sad .)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 04:05 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

(everyones on the ship... including me the pirate)

"Everyone up against the wall," Rex ordered and pointed to a pirate. "You... restrain the android."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 04:27 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Right.. I don't even understand what happened yet so... Q: How big is the ship and does anyone like Cowboy Bebop?)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 05:59 PM
DangerousBeauty

we are being attacked by pirates who are trying to steal Melfina. And I like Cowboy Bebop))

Melfina made no move to stop them, but as Jacob walked past to go stand against the wall she slipped a piece of paper into his pocket telling him how to navigate and pilot the ship.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 11:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ian hid in the oxygen vent under a deck grating as mafia tramped across. "Damn.." He whispered quietly. "Now which vent leads to the cockpit, and which one leads to the lounge? Damn I don't remember.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 01:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

*bump*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 11:51 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*knock back*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 01:55 AM
DangerousBeauty

*bumps again*

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:40 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jerek was pressed up against the wall, aggressively. He was thinking what the crew could do next... damned pirates.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:36 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She was watching the crew quietly, hoping no one would try anything.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:12 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Now don't be trying anything y'all," Rex smirked. He raised his rifle up to the crew. "Make my day punks... I've been waiting to shoot something all day."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 01:56 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Melfina tensed and looked over at Rex. "Hey, I'm doing as you ask. Don't harm the crew they haven't done anything! You have nothing to shoot here!" It was hard for her to be brave right now.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:53 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"You obviously don't know the term 'pirate'," Rex retorted quickly. "We kill what ever is in our way... As long as their's something for us at the finish line."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 11:32 PM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and dug her nails into the palm of her hand. "If you hurt this crew I'll bite my tongue and drown in my own blood. I know how to shut myself down. You wouldnt be able to reboot me, my system will fry... Do not hurt anyone on this ship!" She was shaking, but she was trying hard to be brave.... God Pirates were scary.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 02:21 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Then we'll scrap your body. I'm sure some one will want you," Rex scowled at the android." And this ship will be worth a shiny penny too."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 08:37 PM
DangerousBeauty

Melfina gulped and descided it was about time she went back to being the quiet one. 'Please... Don't let anyone get hurt.' She thought.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 10:20 PM
phobos12

Outlaw star RP

((Bump))

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 11:50 AM
phobos12 is currently offline Click here to Send phobos12 a Private Message Find more posts by phobos12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote