Name: Freyah Thorin Race: Sorrusian / Hapan Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance:
She has certain markings since birth, which are birthmarks from her mother who was a Hapan. She inherited the natural state of beauty, but unfortunately also parts of the flaws. Her vision is decreased during night. (please log in to view the image) Weapons: Yellow Lightsaber Affiliation: Jedi Order Rank: Jedi Knight (Just knighted), healer Bio: Freyah is a talented healer, as well as a talented saberfighter. This not even the masters can understand, considering that she is incredibly clumsy. She is cursed with bad luck, yet she always get the job done. Due to her missfortunate and clumsy nature, many underestimate her. But they do so only to be proven wrong later on, whenever she carry a lightsaber or prove her abilities with the force. She is incredibly agile and endurant, practising the form Ataru, since it is the form that is best suitable to one like herself.
- Spirit Transference, never lets this power go
- Mind control, changed to mind trick when he became a Master
- Force Crush, never lets this power go
- Kinetite, never lets this power go
- Sith Alchemy, lost the ability when he became a master but never lost the knowledge.
- Force Plague, changed to Malacia when he became a Master
- Force Resuscitation, changed into Force healing when he became a Master
- Force Storm, never lets this power go
- Force Drain, never lets this power go
- Force Destruction, never lets this power go
- Drain Knowledge, changed his ways into Force comprehension
- Deadly Sight
- Revitalized, learned when he became a Master
- Stasis Field, learned when he became a Master
- Morichro, his mindís body learned it by itself when living in the cell.
- Force protection, skill taught by Revan, as a compensation for losing his invulnerability.
- Force Sense
- Force Concealment
- Force Speed
- Battle Meditation, his best mastered ability.
- Force Deflection, his defense when lightsabre fails, which will probably, most of the time.
- Force comprehension, learned while in spirit form throughout the galaxy
I chose Force abilities that Exodius has mastered, him being completely knowledgeable with the force, being a force spirit for near centuries. Some of his abilities changed when he left his Sith past behind and became a master. His great power with the Force will compensate for his lack of training with the sword, which makes him very average at lightsabre duels.
Species: half Echani/half human
Equipment: Lightsaber (blue), Ansantan jedi robes, jedi tool belt, back up lightsaber (green)
Physique: Kaleth wears his long silver-white hair (a trait from his Echani blood) pulled back into a single heavy ponytail. He has deep blue eyes and light tan skin and is considered quite handsome with his strong features. Kaleth stands at 6 foot and is lean and very toned. He wears white robes in the traditional Ansantan style.
Personality: Sevron is very much a believer that words are better than fighting. He is cool headed and reacts better under extreme pressure a trait learned from his old master. Sevron loves to laugh and enjoys music, art and dance.
Appearance: Light brown hair, Green eyes, fair skin, slender, and is 5'7". She wears a blue Deep V-neck Kimono style print dress, with blue pants, and brown boots.
Personality: Easygoing, quiet sometimes, and skilled at combat.
Weapon: Single hilt lightsaber with Green blade
Rank: Jedi Knight
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Bio: Roya Lemuso is a strong young woman, with great skills. She came to the Jedi, when she was just an orphan. Many Jedi said that the Force flowed through her greatly, and that she should be trained through the ways of the Force. Her abilities enhanced, training with the Jedi throughout the years.
Now a young woman, Roya is willing to help the Jedi Order, even if it means sacrificing her life for them.
K, making my second character. My Master old padawan and now Knight.
Name: Raess Lightrak
Rank: Jedi Knight
Weapon: Modified Lightsaber Hilt w/ Green Blade
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Transportation: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Brought to the order at a young age and trained as an initiate.
Raess was then chosen by Quryr Vri'ryn (when Quryr was a Knight)
when he was nine years old. He trained as much as he could with his master. When he Raess built his first Lightsaber, Raess and Quryr went to Dantooine to Lightsaber Crystal. While searching, Raess was confronted by two mandolorians who threatened to kill him. He defeated them with his training saber, sparing there lives. At 18 years of age, Raess took his Knight trials and past. He has now been training alone, preparing his skill so he can someday have a padawan.
We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..