KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch

2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

interesting. but could the story of the great flood among others be tied in with the fall of atlantis? theres seems to be many tales across the world that speak of great catyclsmsaround that time period
i wonder if its more than just a volcano at work.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 04:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
its not unheard of for entire islands to be wiped out in what are relatively small geological events compared to what has been known to happen before humans inhabited the planet

MMM, this is getting weird, i have to agree with Jaden again big grin

It were most likely volcanic cataclysms followed by earthquakes, Atlantis was located right on top of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, a volcanic hotspot on our planet.

All quoted from "Atlantis, The Antediluvian World"

Where was Atlantis located?

"The Azore Islands are undoubtedly the peaks of the mountains of Atlantis. They are even yet the centre of great volcanic activity. They have suffered severely from eruptions and earthquakes. In 1808 a volcano rose suddenly in San Jorge to the height of 3500 feet, and burnt for six days, desolating the entire island. In 1811 a volcano rose from the sea, near San Miguel, creating an island 300 feet high, which was named Sambrina, but which soon sunk beneath the sea. Similar volcanic eruptions occurred in the Azores in 1691 and 1720."

(please log in to view the image)

More on the the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, very dangerous place to start civilization me thinks big grin

"A great line, a mighty fracture in the surface of the globe, stretching north and south through the Atlantic, we find a continuous series of active or extinct volcanoes.. "

The End of Atlantis.

"It is very probable that the centre of the convulsion was in the bed of the Atlantic, at or near the buried island of Atlantis, and that it was a successor of the great earth throe which, thousands of years before, had brought destruction upon that land."

"The Fountains of the Great Deep.--As Atlantis perished in a volcanic convulsion, it must have possessed volcanoes. This is rendered the more probable when we remember that the ridge of land of which it was a part, stretching from north to south, from Iceland to St. Helena, contains even now great volcanoes--as in Iceland, the Azores, the Canaries, etc.--and that the very sea-bed along the line of its original axis is, to this day, as we have shown, the scene of great volcanic disturbances."

"We conclude, therefore: 1. That it is proven beyond question, by geological evidence, that vast masses of land once existed in the region where Atlantis is located by Plato, and that therefore such an island must have existed; 2. That there is nothing improbable or impossible in the statement that it was destroyed suddenly by an earthquake "in one dreadful night and day."

"SUPPOSE we were to find in mid-Atlantic, in front of the Mediterranean, in the neighborhood of the Azores, the remains of an immense island, sunk beneath the sea--one thousand miles in width, and two or three thousand miles long--would it not go far to confirm the statement of Plato that, "beyond the strait where you place the Pillars of Hercules, there was an island larger than Asia (Minor) and Libya combined," called Atlantis? And suppose we found that the Azores were the mountain peaks of this drowned island, and were torn and rent by tremendous volcanic convulsions; while around them, descending into the sea, were found great strata of lava; and the whole face of the sunken land was covered for thousands of miles with volcanic débris, would we not be obliged to confess that these facts furnished strong corroborative proofs of the truth of Plato's statement, that "in one day and one fatal night there came mighty earthquakes and inundations which ingulfed that mighty people? Atlantis disappeared beneath the sea; and then that sea became inaccessible on account of the quantity of mud which the ingulfed island left in its place."

We havent found Atlantis yet because it is buried beneath miles of magma. There is no doubt in my mind that we will find Atlantis one day just like we found Pompeii and Herculaneum!

I say lets start digging!!!!!!

Last edited by Katsu on Mar 18th, 2008 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 04:46 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i believe the azores are only 1 of several places where the mid atlantic ridge currently breaks the surface

others being Tristan De Cuhna (the most remote island in the world

Jan Mayan, Iceland, Ascencian island, bouvet island and gough island

all of these islands are at huge risk of destruction because of the fact that they lie on the mid atlantic ridge because its a massive fault line

the ridge itself is between 300 and 600 miles wide in parts...easily enough to hide a multitude of things

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 05:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
MMM, this is getting weird, i have to agree with Jaden again

it's as weird for me as it is for you...guess if we cover enough ground we're bound to find something we agree on to an extent

stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 05:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by Deano
interesting. but could the story of the great flood among others be tied in with the fall of atlantis? theres seems to be many tales across the world that speak of great catyclsmsaround that time period
i wonder if its more than just a volcano at work.

You are right Deano.

Imagine England or USA wiped off the face of the planet in a single day and night. Surely that would be remembered in all cultures/countries around the world and be written about in their historybooks.

In almost every country/culture on this planet you will find stories/myths/legends about the great Flood destroying a great civilization.

Read the book "Atlantis, The Encyclopediae Book"

It has collected all these Flood stories from around the world, great read!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:35 PM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

it's as weird for me as it is for you...guess if we cover enough ground we're bound to find something we agree on to an extent

stick out tongue laughing

WHY OWW WHY LORD! Just so you know i still feel you suck Jaden wink

I kid.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 04:39 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Katsu
WHY OWW WHY LORD! Just so you know i still feel you suck Jaden wink

I kid.

hahaha...i know its hard for you to tell me you love me... laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 06:35 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to Wikipedia, Nibiru was what the Sumerians called Jupiter.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 07:36 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think the fact that there is some small degree of agreement in this thread between almost everyone that everyone is so stunned and shocked that almost noone is posting in the entire conspiracy forum anymore...

hahaha...maybe it was a ploy by us disinfo agents to use reverse psychology on the CT's to silence them...AHAAA...gotcha's

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 10:42 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think the fact that there is some small degree of agreement in this thread between almost everyone that everyone is so stunned and shocked that almost noone is posting in the entire conspiracy forum anymore...

hahaha...maybe it was a ploy by us disinfo agents to use reverse psychology on the CT's to silence them...AHAAA...gotcha's
Hmm, no Parker or Kharmadog.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:04 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Now, if 2 kids on some forum can reach the conclusion that Atlantis probably (like 98%) existed then why is no one with some serious money trying to dig up Atlantis?

Simple!

Atlantis was the place where sunworship started (you know human sacrifices and stuff). The Atlantean priesthood are the ones who still rule us today (not directly but their religion is). The Elite are sunworshippers aka pagans. If you know your history you are able to follow the trail of the Elite -> Atlantis -> Mesopotamia -> Asia Minor -> Italy -> Austria -> France -> England -> America (most of them are there right now).

Atlantis is the missing link and may not be found because it would learn us a whole lot more about sunworship and paganism!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:51 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Katsu
because it would learn us a whole lot more about sunworship and paganism!

confused

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:01 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superr

In the great flood/melt, between the last ice age and recorded history.Huge amounts of land disapeared beneath the waves some in cataclysm but mainly to gradual inundation..It is not beyond bounds that prehistoric unrecorded civilazations went with it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:06 PM
superr is currently offline Click here to Send superr a Private Message Find more posts by superr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superr

btw--wasnt one of the largesty people mentioned in the bible-- the woman of some area( sumeria)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:14 PM
superr is currently offline Click here to Send superr a Private Message Find more posts by superr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katsu

Originally posted by superr
btw--wasnt one of the largesty people mentioned in the bible-- the woman of some area( sumeria)

Wouldnt know about that. Havent read the book to be honest.

What i do know that is the Story of Noah and his Ark is exoterically reffering to the Atlantean culture bearers stranding on the shores of Mesopotamia and starting a new civilization.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 09:40 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Deano
they didnt even have no telescopes...

How many ancient civilisations were there?

I'm glad one of them got it right.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 10:35 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 11:46 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
How many ancient civilisations were there?

I'm glad one of them got it right.

actually, all of them got it right, they were destroyed before they could tell everyone else

the dark ages actually started when barbarians invaded civilized europe and destroyed all of the technological advances with brute force

atlantis did exist, they are looking for it

and also, i believe that 12/21/2012 is when the annunaki are returning

the bible has been misread by everyone

go suck a cactus...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 02:27 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darkxbox
actually, all of them got it right, they were destroyed before they could tell everyone else

the dark ages actually started when barbarians invaded civilized europe and destroyed all of the technological advances with brute force

atlantis did exist, they are looking for it

and also, i believe that 12/21/2012 is when the annunaki are returning

the bible has been misread by everyone

go suck a cactus...
Okay, if Nibiru is going to come back in 3 years, how come telescopes that can go as far as Eris not see it? Surely we would be seeing big mighty Nibiru in our solar system, like we did 6,000 years ago where it's reptillian people enslaved us, and even 3,000 years ago when the planet would've come back a second time.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 04:02 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

well, technically, it could still twice as far from the sun as pluto is, after all, thats where its orbit flight goes...
oh, and what i meant by that was that they are coming back in one of there spaceships, after all, maybe ufo sightings are really sightings of their ships, we havent seen them since they left earth about maybe 2000 years ago give or take a few centuries. they would have had plenty of time to advance their tech.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 10:16 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote