KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » 2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch

2012 - those sumerians were a smart bunch
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to wait til the planets in our solar system, by then we would see it?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 10:49 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

by then we would all be dead

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 01:51 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
the dark ages actually started when barbarians invaded civilized europe and destroyed all of the technological advances with brute force

They destroyed the technological advances in western europe....eastern europe survived under the dominions of the Byzantine Empire....aka the Eastern Roman Empire...almost all Roman technological ingenuity was preserved there, including military and legal advances. Example, the cathedral of Hagia Sophia was constructed during the reign of Emperor Justinian in 5 years, from 532 and 537. It would remain the largest cathedral in the entire world for almost 1000 years, until the Seville cathedral was completed in 1520. By comparison, the seville cathedral began in 1402...that's over a hundred years to complete, as opposed the 5 years for the Hagia Sophia.

So only the west of europe suffered...but by no means was technological sophistication completely lost.

quote:
actually, all of them got it right, they were destroyed before they could tell everyone else atlantis did exist, they are looking for it

and also, i believe that 12/21/2012 is when the annunaki are returning

the bible has been misread by everyone

who are the annunaki? i know only that the mayan calander indicates 2012 as some momentous event, as well as the termination of their calender. In any case care who are these names you refer to?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 08:11 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

see video at beggining of thread.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 12:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

thought people would be interested

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

nice thread.

Concerning the 12 planets, this may be a case of having the idea first then finding something to fit it. Is there any other pointer in the carvings which hint of these round bits being planets, they could be elders sitting round a cauldron for all we know.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:25 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
nice thread.

Concerning the 12 planets, this may be a case of having the idea first then finding something to fit it. Is there any other pointer in the carvings which hint of these round bits being planets, they could be elders sitting round a cauldron for all we know.
12 planets? There're 8.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 04:27 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

ok 8 then, someone mentioned 12 before for some reason and i must have caught on.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 08:22 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

depends on what you classify as a planet

the sumerians names 12

interesting...could one of those far out planets be planet x?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4795755.stm

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 09:15 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sumerian name: moving star ie a star that moved independently from the constallations.

Scientific name: a spherical object orbiting the sun that's cleared it's field or is the dominating object in the field.

Hence, Pluto is not a planet.

Last edited by It's xyz! on Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:49 AM
uknow_me72

Originally posted by lord xyz
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to wait til the planets in our solar system, by then we would see it?

We do see them every time we look into the stars, you just are not aware of what stars are them or just assume they are stars.

You will see UFO's just observing with the sun reflecting off them making them look like stars as well.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:06 PM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uknow_me72

Originally posted by Evil Dead
apparently they knew more than us......because we only know of 9 planets (yes, I still count Pluto) whereas they show twelve. Not only is there an invisible 12th planet out there......somewhere between us and it is apparently two more invisible planets.

There was another planet between Mars and Earth. It was a planet similar to earth. It was a planet full of women that were pure evil. They would use all males that came across the planet for DNA purposes and kill them afterwords. They would kill all male babies born as well.

That planet was blown up because there was no dealing with them no diplomacy could be made. It makes up the meteor field that you have learned about in science and gives us light shows every now and then.

The souls on this planet are located on this planet as well. Many know who they are and remember their past but won't give consideration to it because they were always told and heard other people say that it was just their imagination.

On the other side, those evil women that do remember make up part of their own secret society.

-----
Before you doubt what I say, look at what you have learned in life,

You have heard of a fairy tale of a planet full of women, in Greek mythology and Hercules stories they are represented as the Amazons.

You are also aware of some information where ever it came from about these Summarians who claim their were more planets here. You have secret societies, there are also direct recall's of people remembering being on other planets and past life times, there is a following called Scientology that also claims to have technology to remember who you are, you have religions that say reincarnation is possible. You have pictures of UFO's hieroglyphs and personal stories. Even your scientific documentary that the TV shows you about a subject like this says that they don't know for sure.

Draw the lines out of the information to see the pictures, notice how they are all related

Spirituality
God
Lucifer
Aliens
Planet X
Government
Secret Societies
Black Ops
Religions
TV/Media?entertainment
Education
Banks
Business
Personal Records
Magic
Cover Ups
History
unknown
NWO

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:32 PM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uknow_me72

Originally posted by Katsu
The Sumerians were not that smart, it was the guys who introduced astronomy, agriculture, religion basically civilization to them.

Those culture bearers came from Atlantis. (The disinfo part says it was aliens from Tiamat)

Yes, i said it: Atlantis.

The greatest discovery i made researching occult knowledge. Atlantis was for real and they were our ancestors.

The proof for Atlantis is overwhelming! Research it!

The City of Atlantis was an extraterrestrial base that was not authorized to be made on this planet by the Arcturian Federation. It was sunk by an Arcturian named Loki. Arcturians are giants compared to people and the Targs.

Targs were the inhibitors of Atlantis and they are the same alien races responsible for the condition of this planet and the destruction of early man and the Dinosaurs. Man and Dinosaurs lived at the same time until the day that the Targs dropped a Nuclear weapon that destroyed all living life. They would like for you to think it was a comet. That is because those Aliens are still here and looking to make contact within the next year and they do not want to be responsible in our eyes so we would like them better.

The Targs are in the Scientology stories of people being dumped here on earth and a nuclear bomb with all the volcano eruptions.

The Targs are also mentioned in the Bible as an Invisible Evil, as to us or many of the world today do not know that we are constantly being observed by aliens and those aliens are using the countries and all their secrets societies as chess pieces until they have won the game against our free will. The Bible said that but it has been changed many times over and over rewritten by the aliens secret societies.

Lucifer is a Targ. He was cast out of Heaven into the Universe to live with Physical Creation in his rebellion against God. He was bent on destruction and soon started destroying all the angels that went with him. He went from galaxy to galaxy destroying life and he dumped them on this planet. When he came back life was here so he had to destroy it again. The comet aka WMD.

Life has found its way again, and as you see in the Bible that floods and catastrophes happen, take another consideration at who is responsible for them. Is it really God or another source causing them. So the Targs now are conditioning the people on this planet to be sheep and followers and to be to so educated so when the aliens show their faces and seem to have an alliance with the leaders of the world and teach us new things the rest of the world will just go along with it.

Let me remind you this is also supposed to happen with great destruction.

Angels rain down fire from the sky in Armageddon or is that Alien attack from above?

Do you think it is really the government that wants you to be micro chipped for tracking you? Also why in the world would a book made 2000 years ago say anything about microchips if there was not advanced technology around. Didn't theBible also it say that they anti-Christ will the one responsible and I relate him with an alien?

The Light Bearer tells the secrets. It is up to you to see the Light.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:58 PM
uknow_me72

Planet X/Nibiru is not a planet it is a Star Ship. It is a ship the size of a planet similar to the death star or star wars.

Watch the TV coverage in 2009 of Planet X, next year the times change. The entire world will know of ET.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:59 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=44388

micheal tsarion....

talks about some creepy religious stories and alien intervention

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 08:37 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by superr
btw--wasnt one of the largesty people mentioned in the bible-- the woman of some area( sumeria)

The Bible mentions Nephilim. And in the Old Testament When Moses sent out search parties for land to conquer the men came back with stories of Giants that they were afraid of.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:35 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Zecharia Sitchen Is the one who broke the code of the Sumarian Cuneiform. Read "The Earth Chronicles" Z.Sitchen , Grahm Handcock "Fingerprints of the Gods" His Book show many ancient civilizations that would have been submerged, and threw satellite imagery we have found several underwater.There are some very intriguing stuff about the ancient world. Annunaki where aliens that gave us the Idea of Civilization. There are stories that correlate. In the Epic of Gilgamesh there is the Story of the Flood "Utnapishtum" was the equivalent to Noah, even the Story Of Moses was predated by the Sumarians with the story of Sargon the I, this is why these stories come up in the Bible. Abraham was from Babylon, His Father was a priest of Enlil. Enlil was one of the "Gods" that came down to enlighten us.

The 12 planet thing comes from them ,Sumarians, counting the Sun, Moon ,Mercury, Venus Earth ,Mars, Jupiter Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Nibiru.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 22nd, 2008 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:47 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by uknow_me72
Planet X/Nibiru is not a planet it is a Star Ship. It is a ship the size of a planet similar to the death star or star wars.

Watch the TV coverage in 2009 of Planet X, next year the times change. The entire world will know of ET.

Nibiru was a planet. When it came through our Solar system, one of its Moons collided with a planet called Tiamat. This collision is what brought about the advent of Earth., an amalgamation between Tiamat and the Satellite of Nibiru. Science even backs this fact up that Earth was created buy a collision and that the Moon was a chunk that was broken of from the original planet.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:50 PM
Katsu

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Zecharia Sitchen Is the one who broke the code of the Sumarian Cuneiform. Read "The Earth Chronicles" Z.Sitchen , Grahm Handcock "Fingerprints of the Gods" His Book show many ancient civilizations that would have been submerged, and threw satellite imagery we have found several underwater.There are some very intriguing stuff about the ancient world. Annunaki where aliens that gave us the Idea of Civilization. There are stories that correlate. In the Epic of Gilgamesh there is the Story of the Flood "Utnapishtum" was the equivalent to Noah, even the Story Of Moses was predated by the Sumarians with the story of Sargon the I, this is why these stories come up in the Bible. Abraham was from Babylon, His Father was a priest of Enlil. Enlil was one of the "Gods" that came down to enlighten us.

The 12 planet thing comes from them ,Sumarians, counting the Sun, Moon ,Mercury, Venus Earth ,Mars, Jupiter Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Nibiru.

Sitchin has been debunked by tons of translators mate. He is just some bloke trying to make some money with semi interesting alien bullshit. Supernutcake David Icke based his entire shapeshifting reptilian crap on the bullshit provided by Mr Sitchin.

Thanks for nothing Sitchin, you asshat!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 06:54 AM
Katsu is currently offline Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Find more posts by Katsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hello Katsu...haven't seen you around the forum for a while...All well?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 08:47 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote