KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - RP Thread

The Great Hunt - RP Thread
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The Great Hunt - RP Thread

A Great Hunt game, which takes place nearly 4,000 years B.B.Y.
It's been 10 years since the defeat of the Sith Triumvirate (Nihilus, Sion, and Traya) and the Republic has been restored to its former glory by the Lost Jedi.... but, the reign of the dark side had consequences... many Terentatek beasts remain alive, spread across the galaxy, and the Jedi Council has decided to send a small batallion of Jedi to eliminate the Terentatek from the face of the galaxy once and for all.... Although the Council chose the wisest and most powerful Jedi (padawan, knights, and masters alike) to complete the difficult task, there may be some surprises during the journey, maybe some are not up to the task.... and as you know, the dark side is always present....

The batallion consists of 35 Jedi, the most powerful of the most powerful in the Order. We believe we are ready for anything... but are we, really?
The Terentatek are natural killers, they specialize in Jedi... but are they the real threat? That's to find out during the journey.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:59 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i'm scared master" juno told corran on the ship. coran looked at her "dont be, we'll be fine padawan" corran tol his padawan

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn Valerian was in his quarters in the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, when someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"Padawan, it's time..." Master Jel-Kor's soft, deep voice sounded.

"Yes, master. Of course..." He said, opening the door and leaving the room.
He was scared... after all, he was only 16 years old. Although so young, he was strong willed and determined... but this task was, definitely, the most difficult one the Council had given him and he knew his life would be at risk...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:06 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Master Marcross was watching other Jedi board the ships. He knew this was something crazy, but necessary. Although, he knew there were certain Jedi, Padawans mainly, who were not quite ready for this. He saw Maste Jel-Kor pass by, and saw him conversing with another Jedi Knight. Behind him, came his very young, yet extremely talented, Padawan learner. He looked scared.
Marcross approached the boy.

"Glenn... do not fear. We are many, and we are the best. You are on good hands... trust me." He said, trying to comfort the boy.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Last edited by 0°Mandalore°0 on Mar 17th, 2008 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:14 AM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Reki looked up at Jacen. "Master why must we go?I want to finish my training before I do anything like this! I'm so nervouse I think I'm gonna puke." She rubbed her arms and looked down at her saber.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it is our duty as jedi, my padawan, we ae protectors of peace and democracy" jcen told his padawan

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:48 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
"it is our duty as jedi, my padawan, we ae protectors of peace and democracy" jcen told his padawan

"Besides, we are the only ones fit for the challenge," said Master Jel-Kor approaching towards his old pal, Jacen, and placing a hand on his shoulder.

-----

"Y-yes, Master Marcross. I understand... I'm just unsure why the Council chose me..."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:58 AM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Marcross looked down at the boy.
"The Council chose you because they believe you to be ready for this. They know you are one of the most talented students here. Remember, they chose only the best Jedi." He explained, with a faint smile on his face.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:17 AM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn knew he was right. He must be. There was no other logical explanation.

"Yes, master. Of course..." Glenn replied, trying to calm down.

Suddenly, in the middle of all the chatter in the hangar, a Jedi Master from the Council entered. It was Master Bao-Dur.

"Your attention, everyone..." He shouted, his voice echoing throughout the bay. Everybody turned to look at the master.
"You all know this will be a hard mission, and a challenge for you all. Danger will reign, and you must always be cautious. I am going to split you into two different groups, and you will be heading to different planets each. Right, let me see... Master Jel-Kor, Jacen, Corran. You and your apprentices will be in Group A. Forgan, Karkarvos and Tar'Qill you will also be joining them,"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Karkarvos finds himself sitting idly at the side of the hangars in the Jedi Temple. He has little to do to prepare as he is equipped at all times as it is. After the cruelty that the Sith showed their goodly brothers of the Force, Karkarvos remains ready for anything.

When Master Bao-Dur introduces Karkarvos into the group, he rises and nods curtly. "Yes, Master," he replies, gruffly.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Master Bao-Dur wactches as Group A moves through the crew.

"Hmm... you will also be joining them, Master Marcross," he continued. "Right... mhm... okay, Group A you'll be heading to Kashyyyk,"

---

Master Jel-Kor, being a fairly social person himself, approached to Karkarvos. He knew Karkarvos was a silent Jedi Knight, transformed into a serious person thanks to both wars against the Sith.

"Karkarvos. I see the Council chose you, as well. Probably their best choice, seeing you're the only one with real experience around."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Karkarvos nods in response, slowly turning to face the Jedi Master addressing him.

"I am eager for this undertaking," Karkarvos says, "but as you say, experience is lacking."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jel-Kor moves his head in assertion.

"Indeed. Most of the Jedi here do not know what real danger is. They will soon enough, and hopefully, they will be able to deal with the fear."

Master Bao-Dur named another three into Group A, and started to call out the names of the ones which would belong to Group B.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:19 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

EDIT:
jacen looked up at his fellow master and friend "anybody can hunt, we are here to make them exstinct, i believe we were chosen because we are the only ones who can mentally deal with it" jacen told his old friend "is everybody ready to go, i'd like to get on with this" jacn asked everybody clearly anxious to get over with this. he did not like to kill "lesser" beings.... if Terentatek can be called that. corran as contemplating why the council would send padwan's to do something jedi masters would have difficulty doing themselves.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Mar 17th, 2008 at 05:33 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:23 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Of course we must be mentally ready for this task. If not, we would most likely fail... the Council sends Padawans probably because they believe this to be a test for them. To see if they are truly meant to be Jedi. At least, I would assume so." Master Jel-Kor turned to see Jacen, and then returned to his conversation with Karkarvos.

---

Bao-Dur notices the anxious master.

"On the move, as always, Master Xuan. Just a few minutes more, and you will be ready to leave to Kashyyyk. Group B will be heading to Dantooine,"

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Fear is not the issue, Jel-Kor," Karkarvos asserts. "The Jedi Order lacks the experienced, seasoned warriors that it had during the Mandalorian Wars. They are dead or in hiding, unwilling to return lest the Dark Side strike us again. No, the issue is and will be experience. I have killed a terentatek before, Master Jedi. Have you?"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:37 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Master Jel-Kor was taken aback a bit by the coldness of the Knight. But, what could someone expect, knowing the horrors the man had gone through.

"No, to be honest, I have not," He admitted, "However, I have dedicated my time to find out everything about them, hoping that gives me the edge over the beast. And you are correct, the issue will always be experience... experience means knowledge of battle, and with that knowledge, comes an obvious advantage over the others. Although, fear, believe it or not, will be an important factor on this task. The inexperienced know nothing of fear, precisely. I'm afraid they will not know how to control it, thanks to their lack of experience. But then again, it's all about experience."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:46 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
"Of course we must be mentally ready for this task. If not, we would most likely fail... the Council sends Padawans probably because they believe this to be a test for them. To see if they are truly meant to be Jedi. At least, I would assume so." Master Jel-Kor turned to see Jacen, and then returned to his conversation with Karkarvos.

---

Bao-Dur notices the anxious master.

"On the move, as always, Master Xuan. Just a few minutes more, and you will be ready to leave to Kashyyyk. Group B will be heading to Dantooine,"
"i just hate killing intellegent beings especially when it's so our own kind survives" jacen told Boa-Dur and turned back to Jel-Kor "well i guess you cant teach a Vornskr to not hunt the force" jacen told him referring to the Myrkr (probally spelled wrong) native dog-like animal that hunts by sensing force sensitives

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:48 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by The big EH
"i just hate killing intellegent beings especially when it's so our own kind survives" jacen told Boa-Dur and turned back to Jel-Kor "well i guess you cant teach a Vornskr to not hunt the force" jacen told him referring to the Myrkr (probally spelled wrong) native dog-like animal that hunts by sensing force sensitives

"You misunderstand, Master Xuan. Terentateks are nor ordinary beings. They are pure evil, dark side-fueled creatures with one single purpose: hunting and murdering Jedi," He explained, "Do not feel pity for these creatures."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Indeed," Karkarvos replies. "My point is that, if the Council had experienced personnel to send, Knights that had faced terentateks, Sith Lords, and whatnot, then fear would never appear. But as they lack the experienced, they are sending the skilled, the strong. Knights and Padawans that they think will be able to fight these beasts and live to tell the tale."

Karkarvos looks about the hangar. "Hopefully their tactic will be right."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:55 AM