KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - RP Thread

The Great Hunt - RP Thread
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Karkarvos shakes his head at Master Xuan's actions regarding piloting, but does not let it bother him.

"They gave us an unarmed shuttle, it seems," Karkarvos states, disappointed.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 01:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkxbox
((you forgot me no expression ))

*I said Bao-Dur named three other Jedi into Group A smile It's just that I only menitoned the people who were online at that moment, bu obviously you are in Group A, as well*

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:16 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by Captain REX
Karkarvos shakes his head at Master Xuan's actions regarding piloting, but does not let it bother him.

"They gave us an unarmed shuttle, it seems," Karkarvos states, disappointed.

"Apparently," Jel-Kor replied. "But I do not think we will be needing it here, anyways."

---

After a few minutes, they were already arriving at Kashyyyk. From the space, Kashyyyk could be seen as a blue-greenish planet.
The pilot stood up again.
"We have arrived." He informed, as the shuttle went down the atmosphere.
It landed in a pretty small landing pad, which was stationed at an extremely high point on one the trees. The Jedi started to walk down, and they noticed the Wookies had established their entire colony on a very high point. *Strange...* they thoght. Of course, Karkarvos had already been to Kashyyyk, so he knew what this was all about.
Jel-Kor approached him. "Know anything about this?" He asked, looking around at the huge trees.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 02:30 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 02:25 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"shadow-lands are extremely dangerous even for the best warriors, however they cant climb up trees" jacen answered for him as he looked down the trees

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 09:51 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Reki smiled and let out a whistle as she looked out at all of the trees. "Wow. Master is our mission really that dangerous? I mean have you ever fought a Terentatek before?"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:05 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"no i haven't, but i'm sure we'll be fine" jacen told his padawn as corran walked to one side of jacen and juno walked over to reki "hey, you scared?" juno asked reki

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:12 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Reki smiled and quickly glanced at Jacen to make sure he wasn't listening to them. "Tell you the truth... I'm frightened. But you know I'm a bit excited to. We're not even masters and here we are!.. I hope it all goes ok. Are you scared?" She took another glance back at Jacen, thinking 'He better not of heard that.'

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:23 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen was talking to corran but still heard reki, he ignored it anyway.
juno smiled at her friend "a little, but i'm excited at the same time" juno told her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:33 PM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. It's hard not to be... I cant wait to get started." She sighed happily and ran to catch up to her master, walking close beside him.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:39 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i understand why you'd be excited, but you must remember to control those emotions padawan" jacen said to his padawan as she caught up

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:48 PM
DangerousBeauty

Reki sighed and looked up at Jacen after falling into step along side him. "I know, master... I'll control it."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 10:57 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"good," jacen said resting a hand on her shoulder and corran told juno some stuff to help calm her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:02 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Some Wookies awaited in a nearby house.

"Come," The pilot said. "These Wookies will tell you where to go. They know about the creatures." He informed.

Glenn looked at the pilot.

"Know anything about the other group?" He asked.

"Yes, I've just been informed they are about to reach Dantooine space. They'll land in a few minutes or so,"

The group walked towards the Wookies. There were four of them, standing outside a tree-house. Fortunately, some people in the group understand the Wookie language well enough.

"Hmm... they say they'll take us 'where the 'Mighty Beasts roam'. We must follow them." Tar'Qill told everyone.

Master Jel-Kor turned to his padawan with a faint smile on his face.

"Well, we know one thing: there's more than one."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:40 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

master del gona ((temporary, dies later)) and his padawan david fenta stood silently with the others. they had been like this since the beggining of the trip. while del meditated david started to inch away. eventually he managed to go to the other padawans. "hey guys, isnt this exciting?!"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 12:33 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Reki laughed and lowered her voice to sound like Jacen. "i understand why you'd be excited, but you must remember to control those emotions padawan." She bit her lip to hold back a laugh and slowly inched out of Jacen's reach.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 12:40 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by darkxbox
master del gona ((temporary, dies later)) and his padawan david fenta stood silently with the others. they had been like this since the beggining of the trip. while del meditated david started to inch away. eventually he managed to go to the other padawans. "hey guys, isnt this exciting?!"

Glenn glanced at the anxious Padawan.

"Well... even though it's as dangerous as hell, I'd say yeah... Kind of... I mean, this is a once in a life-time story, is it not?" He admitted, walking with the rest of the group.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 12:46 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Reki laughed and lowered her voice to sound like Jacen. "i understand why you'd be excited, but you must remember to control those emotions padawan." She bit her lip to hold back a laugh and slowly inched out of Jacen's reach.
jacen laughed at reki's comment "do i really sound like that, man now i know why you are the way you are" jacen laughed as he walked

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 12:56 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*I'm going slow so that people who haven't joined (AKA Ambiguity) or people like Darkxbox can establish themselves well enough. I'll change rhythm once those people are fully in tune*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:00 AM
Indulgence
Mindless

A group of three, underdeveloped Selkath swam on, cheerfully batting each other, when the lead Selkath bumped into a large rock.

"Carefull, Coryn, or you'll be prey to a firaxen!" Gurgled one of the Selkath near the back-named Lor-, as he chuckled happily.
"Shut it, Lor, or I'll feed you to one my self!" Coryn shot back, and Lor stuck out his fishy tongue, and swam off.

As if by mere coincidence- or perhaps destiny- the large rock Coryn bumped into opened it's eye, and roared. Coryn, perplexed, shot back to hind behind the eldest Selkath, Mety-who'd already grown legs- and shook his head.

"Mety, I don't think rocks have eyes... And the definately don't roar!"
"Swim, Coryn, swim!!" And just like that, a great chase was under way. A rather large firaxan shark pursued the two Selkath, who soon caught up to Lor, and shouted at him to swim too. But Lor wasn't an enduranced swimmer, and fell behind the other two. The firaxan shark had no mercy, and swallowed Lor instantly, and continued after the others.

Coryn was following Mety's lead, who was a much better and expirienced swimmer. But, their Pod was far away, and they'd no chance of getting there and outrunning the shark, so Mety dived to the right and went far down, shooting into a crevice. Coryn followed, and he made it, as the shark was apparently near blind, and swam right by. Mety motioned to Coryn to swim farther down into the crevice, and Coryn did.
When they reached the bottom, there was a sight unbelievable to them.
A metal-

"Master Coryn, the ships are here. Master Jel-Kor says it's time to leave." A young Padawan had entered the Meditation Chamber, and interupted Coryn's remaniscing, but perhaps for the best. Coryn said not a word, and gathered his cloak and saber, walking past the young Padawan who was apparently scared out of his wits of Coryn, as he was shaking.

"Fear... Is a path to the Dark Side." Coryn murmured, pausing next to the Padawan to say it, and then exited. He made his way to the Hangar, and stoock back away from the group pondering why they'd made such a decision to put him on this quest. They were already on shaky grounds with the Selkath, pondering whether or not he was truly faithful to the dark side...

Fools... They take my lack of speech as a threat, they see me as most everyone sees me: An old, blind, worhtless fish.... No, I can't think like this... There is no emotion, there is peace...

Coryn head his name called out, and then walked to the ship he was designated. Kashyyyk, home-world of the wookiees... A site where great power can reside. The Dark Side has been known to control this planet, what secrets have they left there?

Coryn ignored most of the Padawans cries, the Knights eagerness... It was foolish when they didn't know what to expect.

When the ship landed, Coryn stepped out with naught but a word. His footsteps echoed the others, and soon found himself being led by a group of wookiees, to the place where 'the Mighty Beats roam'. Oh, joy, more than one Jedi-murdering beast.

(I've joined, yay for rhythm ^^)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:02 AM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Very nice big grin Apparently, you're already established well enough*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 01:07 AM