KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Formula 1 thread

Formula 1 thread
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Formula 1 thread

Seasons started again, only seven cars reached the Chequered flag in the race in Australia.

The new rules relating to traction control and engine braking could lead to a few cool crashes this season.

Hamilton won, both Ferrari´s out.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:37 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

F1 is gonna be shown on BBC 1 from next season 2009 . The BBC have made a 5 year deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/mot...one/7306123.stm

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 05:05 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
F1 is gonna be shown on BBC 1 from next season 2009 . The BBC have made a 5 year deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/mot...one/7306123.stm

Yeh heard about that on the news. Now that Hamilton is popular and expected to do well they certainly bought themselves a good viewer grabber

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 03:10 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Oh dear me, did anyone see this last race in Brazil?

Hamilton won the championship in the last corner, by coming 5th.

Unbelievable!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 07:04 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Good luck, Felipe Massa erm

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:34 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

This seasons very interesting isn´t it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:46 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Every season has its points of interest, if you ask me

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:30 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

but the change of dominance seems to be comming.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:15 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What do you mean?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:42 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Schumaker is back.!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 06:21 PM
§P0oONY

I know... Can't ****ing wait.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 08:40 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hevepovi
Restricted

Account Restricted

brawn need to get there sh!t together, red bull are going to close in so f*cking fast they won't know what hit 'em, jenson's not going to have that lead for long if brawn can't sort out their f*cking tires

KMC's resident douchebag

Sig by steverules_2

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:57 PM
Hevepovi is currently offline Click here to Send Hevepovi a Private Message Find more posts by Hevepovi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I think Button will win the drivers championship... The constructors though... That's where the action will be in the 2nd half of the season.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 08:19 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know shit about Formula 1, but I like watching it on occasion, much more entertaining than Nascar.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 08:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know shit about Formula 1, but I like watching it on occasion, much more entertaining than Nascar.
The US are getting a team next season. Though I'd put money on it sucking.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 09:05 PM
Ultraviolence
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm surprised this thread is so empty. Formula 1 is a spectacular sport.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 09:19 PM
Ultraviolence is currently offline Click here to Send Ultraviolence a Private Message Find more posts by Ultraviolence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Especially the crashes

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 09:52 PM
Ultraviolence
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't expect otherwise. You have some of the fastest and most aerodynamic vehicles in the racing sport.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:42 AM
Ultraviolence is currently offline Click here to Send Ultraviolence a Private Message Find more posts by Ultraviolence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Rain was a blessing and a half. You'd be hard pressed to find a race as good as that Aussie one. It certainly shut me up after the dismal 1st race.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 08:17 AM