KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Darkseid Respect Thread

Darkseid Respect Thread
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Priest

Nice Thread thumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 03:04 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Mad props. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to repost this on herochat, or allow Evil Ash to. With all the credit going to you, of course.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 04:34 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wow..... awesome respect thread big grin

I have gotten more than halfway thru.....and i have to go back to work mad

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:08 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah you guys can post it on Herochat thumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 10:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 10:38 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

quote: (post)

quote:

Ugh, I can't believe that the guy who created it included Source Books.

They never got that stuff right, and as a result people labored under the false notion that Darkseid powered himself up with Element X for YEARS (I remember arguing against that very clearly).

Also, the Byrne timeline is no longer cannon (and never really was).

Seems pretty complete though.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:32 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Bad Ash231

Some people are never happy.

I remember when someone stole our tiers thread to post on HC. When pressed, nearly everyone would admit that the vast majority of the list was correct. But that was only when I pushed...otherwise, they were content to say things like "Wow, KMC is so stupid lollzors!" and point only only the ones they disagreed with.

We'd do it too, so I'm not trying to be elitist here. It's just an amusing trend on such forums.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desaad

Originally posted by Bad Ash231

I'm really not sure what you wanted?

Those comments are 100% valid, and in no way tarnish the rest of the thread.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:51 PM
Desaad is currently offline Click here to Send Desaad a Private Message Find more posts by Desaad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Desaad
I'm really not sure what you wanted?

Those comments are 100% valid, and in no way tarnish the rest of the thread.

What?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 05:01 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

Excellent!!!! thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up
Thankx for taking out the time and effort to create this. Very detailed and constructed nicely. Thanks to all the contributers mentioned on page 1 as well.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 07:48 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You should've waited Mungi. Instead you buckled to peer pressure.

...let's see who doesn't respond to your PMs in a couple months when you want him to edit Final Crisis stuff into page 1.

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 08:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Who you kidding Digi? you would just be happy someone wants to talk to you shifty

Also...

quote:
So yeah, kudos for a very comprehensive, unbiased and well organized thread. Must have taken a long while to do. Definitely the best of the Darkseid Respect threads, by far.

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 27th, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:03 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Congratulations for the Respect Thread.

Great Job thumb up

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 03:48 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Thanks to Digi for editing my post, scans of Darkseid helping destroy Imperix's armor and powering up Mary Marvel have been added

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:26 PM
xJLxKing

Holy Mother Of God so much scans. Not only did i see alot of cool stuff. I learned alot of darksied

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:02 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

thumb up badass

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 09:16 PM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Excellent Respect Thread Very Well organised

thumb up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 04:31 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberborg84
Jack o' All Trades

And once again, Mungi demonstrates why he is #1 in respect threads.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 05:13 PM
cyberborg84 is currently offline Click here to Send cyberborg84 a Private Message Find more posts by cyberborg84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Updated everything for Mungi. That should eb the last of it. But Mungi owes me dinner or something for all the PMs I get asking to edit stuff in. This last time, the extra battles made a lot of the posts go over the character limit, so I had to rearrange them a bunch to keep everything alphabetical but make all the posts < 10K characters.

no expression

Seriously. Steaks. Sent to my house.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 10:25 PM
-K-M-

Hooray thanks a lot Digi and I was afraid that might happening.

Once again thank you, but no steaks.
-----
Well then the Darkseid respect thread is officially complete as the DS in Final Crisis will be a new reborn version so seperate from his classic levels.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 11:18 PM