KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Why Pirates are soooo much more lovable than Ninjas:D

Why Pirates are soooo much more lovable than Ninjas:D
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

36. Ninjas have Masters and Pirates have Captains (and frankly Captains are just cooler and HOTTER!!!) lol

37. Pirates are ROCKSTARS!!!

38. Pirates PARRRTTTTY!!! and Ninjas meditate (although meditating is nice...sometimes!)

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 08:17 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dretta
Drink up me 'earties

Pirates are very witty and playful whereas ninjas are serious and you can't even see their faces

Pirates could even be undead and are still and witty and loveable

"I'll give him an offer he can't refuse"
Don Corleone

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 08:19 PM
Dretta is currently offline Click here to Send Dretta a Private Message Find more posts by Dretta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

41. Pirates have pets like monkeys or parrots... can you name a single ninja pet?

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 04:43 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

laughing Well said Miz Potc--and further more--pirates have a much cooler base vocabulary and are very polite--it's always Mr. Gibbs or Master Turner, The Commodore...and they know egregious and can navigate--they know avast, oh and my personal favorite--they know cool phrases like freezing the balls off a brass monkey!! Oh and the devil and the deep blue sea.

funfactoid: cannon balls sat on little tray called a monkey--iron ones rusted so they were made of brass. When it got really cold, the cannon balls changed shape slightly and slipped off. evil face The Devil was the longest seam that had to be caulked around the ship --the fattest part of a ship and was about halfway between the deck and the water. If you fell off the bosun's chair where you were hanging and working you would be between the devil and the deep blue sea eek! --bad news. wink

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 09:29 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

50. Pirates have pet monkeys. Ninjas are monkeys.

51. Pirates are cooler.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:21 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz DethRose, love your siggy, darlin'--and I ne'er thought but you're right--they are monkeys. Oh, those ninjas.

VESTS--and BOOTS--and pirate dancing, just boys, but sometimes with the ladies.

And although, it's mostly an all boys club, pirates do have certain fine places for lady pirates--oh, and a lot more democratic--equal work, equal pay....

Anyone know about Ninja nummies? Cos with the exception of rum, I'm at a bit of a loss on the food related aspects of pirates?

There is the pirate workplace too--so much more appealing than some dank and drafty old ninja temple thang.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 4th, 2008 06:44 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

lol Thank you.

Pirates say argh. Ninjas say aiya!

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:50 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote