KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » OT: To my KMC family

OT: To my KMC family
Started by: J.P Jaeh_Poole

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

OT: To my KMC family

I know I haven't been around lately...

because I have been busy preparing for my

HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!

yay! I'm graduating from high school!

just wanted to let my KMC fam know... wink hehehe

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:59 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Congrats! What are your after-high school plans?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 04:35 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

YAY JAEH!!!

*throws confetti and hands out little party hats*

Congrats, girl! I'm soooo happy and excited for you and wish I could be there to cheer you on!! *huggles*

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 05:10 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

congrats smile

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 07:02 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

how exciting!! congrats hun! big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 08:55 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Woot! Good for you! being done with school is a wonderful feeling.

Are you finishing early or is that the regular age for people in your country?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 09:29 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!!! Cheers to you!! beer

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 09:54 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

mozeltov hun big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:33 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thanks sailor, sif, pirate179, diva, and brit! big grin

I'm going to college willo.. smile I've already passed a university, all i have to do is to enroll... big grin

Pocky, I'm a bit young to graduate from high school, because the regular age in our country is around 16-17... smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:37 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

May I ask what country you're from, jaeh? Around the US, it's usually 18, so I'm curious. I love to know how other school systems operate.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 11:41 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yaysmile congratz jaeh. see, with us, we dont have to be an age, we just have to finish yeaar 12, and we graduate:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 12:07 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Willo If memory serves me right I think Jaeh resides in the Phillapeans....am I right Jaeh?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 03:22 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Yup, you're right Diva wink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 03:24 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

it's spelled Philippines, I think smile

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:19 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Congrats Jaeh.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:28 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

What do you plan to do in college, jaeh? Promise me if there is a pirate major you'll go for it. We could all start an actual crew.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:32 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
it's spelled Philippines, I think smile

oops! My bad! lol...sorry for the mispell sad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
What do you plan to do in college, jaeh? Promise me if there is a pirate major you'll go for it. We could all start an actual crew.

Oo Oo! I like that Idea! Can Jack Sparrow be our captain and I his first mate and lover/ love of his life? lol....or I'm fine just being his Lover/Love of His Life, some1 else can be first mate I'm not greedy big grin ! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:51 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yay!!!! my lovely pirate assistant!! im so proud of you!!! you didn't drop out at age 16 like Johnny! now THAT'S an accomplishment! but of course, that means you'll never be a famous actor who half the world reveres and the other half despises cuz you're weird and what they call "old". sorry.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 08:16 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

WOO HOO Goooooo Jaeh! We're all so proud of you, best of luck! laughing out loud

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 06:05 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

thankees AH, Ditte, tramps- and lol to tramps too lol stick out tongue

lol ibd.. stick out tongue it would be fun to be sorta like johnny, but I'm not a fan of the paparazzi soooo stick out tongue

expect I would take the course if there was! lol, only thing close enough to it though is taking a subject on world history though, lol stick out tongue WOULD be fun if Jack ends up as my professor stick out tongue

I'm getting a course called Family Life and Child Development.. it's a pre-med, I'm going to be a doctor... in theory, anyway. big grin

it's okay diva big grin oh, and thanks for the correction, sif big grin

big grin

I'll post grad pics soon lol big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 03:23 PM