KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Lizard Respect Thread!

The Lizard Respect Thread!
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

spiderman transforms into "spider-lizard".it really doesn't particylarly have anything to do with ole lizzy,but i just wanted to post it:

(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:16 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

the lizard quickly destroys a reptilian beast that spidey struggled with for some time 2 issues ago.and then some more in this issue(238):

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:27 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

lizard tosses a car:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:08 PM
namorsubby

lizard fights spidey in spectacular spiderman #239. he shows a great deal of control over reptiles here.he also splits a very large tree with his tail. and most unexpected of all,he turns out to save the day in the end(first six pages):

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:15 PM
namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:16 PM
namorsubby

the lizard is bulletproof:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:29 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Har har. Seems the Lizard makes a somewhat big appearance in the animated series, with an entire episode about him (which I never really saw before).

part 1

part 2

(obviously much weaker than his comic counterpart, like with most characters, but it's better than nothing)

Other than that though, good scans. thumb up
Yes. I've been watching. stick out tongue

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Apr 8th, 2008 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

i love those STAS episodes with lizard.i believe those were my first time hearing or seeing about him. i saw "night of the lizard" a long time ago when i was younger.i believe it was the first episode ever made in that series.

oh,and thanks Happy Dance

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:38 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by namorsubby
i love those STAS episodes with lizard.i believe those were my first time hearing or seeing about him. i saw "night of the lizard" a long time ago when i was younger.i believe it was the first episode ever made in that series.

Really? Didn't know that. Interesting...
Wish I had watched more of Spider-Man TAS when I was younger. Pretty much the only thing I watched on Fox back then was Power Rangers. erm

The episode I posted is Night of the Lizard, by the way. stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by namorsubby
oh,and thanks Happy Dance

No problem. smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 11:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

lizard and spidey team up to dispatch a group of thugs showing amazing agility and quickness.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 05:54 AM
namorsubby

lizard can easily regrow an arm. and he knows it:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:27 PM
namorsubby

great healing feat. lizard gets shot several times,and shows no sign of pain right after. then 2 panels later,he's fine:

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 09:51 PM
namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:22 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Whoa, awesome!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 02:20 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good thread thumb up A small contribution from me:

The Spectacular Spider-Man v2 #11

Lizard survives a huge explosion. On the next page he's unscathed and perfectly fine.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe - Spider-Man 2004

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 03:44 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Forgot to add this:

The Spectacular Spider-Man v2 #11

Spider-Man breaking the fourth wall: One further side effect: as the Lizard, he becomes as strong as three Spider-Men (...)
Yeah, Class 12, sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 05:48 AM
namorsubby

Lizard has yet another scrap with spidey, and yet again liz seems to have the upper hand. he has spidey fighting for his life and on the run.....until spidey impales him. which spidey suspects kills him.....WRONG:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Apr 20th, 2009 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:39 AM
namorsubby

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:33 AM
namorsubby

Lizard dominates spidey once again. to be faired, spidey has been poisoned by the lizard and is battered and beaten from their previous encounter, but lizard is also being mind controlled. he could've killed spidey here, but he doesn't at the command of his master:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 04:00 AM