KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wheres the god damn hockey?

Wheres the god damn hockey?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I see.

Hopefully its just that because Ovechkin is actually a pretty good person.

It is. wink

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 07:23 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

A bad penalty call leads to OT. Nice.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 01:46 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

.....And they lose in OT. Ridiculous.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 02:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Niether would I, but the pens IMO should be able to take care of them.

Woohoo! I was 100% on my first round bracket. Let's see if I can do it again this round.

My Winners are:
Wings
Pens
Habs
Sharks

thumb up good job.

I'll go with those choices too.

That was a damn fine game, i didnt think the Habs would come back.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 04:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Agreed, I almost got scared for a moment.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 04:07 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
thumb up good job.

I'll go with those choices too.

That was a damn fine game, i didnt think the Habs would come back.

They wouldn't have, if it wasn't for that retarded "kneeing penalty."

Nah, they still might have scored without the penalty, but that was clearly not a penalty.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 06:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by DanZeke25
They wouldn't have, if it wasn't for that retarded "kneeing penalty."

Nah, they still might have scored without the penalty, but that was clearly not a penalty.

Yeah, you're right, but that still does explain philly dropping the ball there. I hope Philly wins, i would like to see as many east coasters as possible, but those Canadians have some deep reserves. Their legs sometimes, seem to go on forever.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 08:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Yeah, you're right, but that still does explain philly dropping the ball there. I hope Philly wins, i would like to see as many east coasters as possible, but those Canadians have some deep reserves. Their legs sometimes, seem to go on forever.

Yeah it was a bad break when Carter(i think) broke his stick so the puck went right to Kovalev. But OT was just bad. There was no reason for them to lose that quickly.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 08:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx

PENS WIN!!! 5-4 after coming back from a 3-0eficit wow...,just wow. That was, perhaps one of the greatest games i have ever seen. ABSOLUTELY BAD ASS!!!! that was some intense hockey. What the fuk is up those announcers though they are the most boring useless announcers. The game is tied 4-4 and he says its been a whacky game...WHACKY? out of all the god damn hockey adjectives to describe an intense hockey game you choose WHACKY? Also, one dude was rippin on the fans dressing in white shirts, being the same color of the rangers. Damn, dude is such a prick. He has a hard on for the rangers. Every half witted hockey fan knows that the Pens home colors used to be white and the white out night is a tradition they havent turned black. pisses me off, where's staggy and lang?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 02:46 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, it was kinda of whacky.

Alot of wierd goals and tip ins. It was somewhat strange.

I've seen better games, but it was damn good.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 02:49 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I guess, but those teams were going to net hard on one another and when you go that hard you are going to get those bounces eh. I'm just biased though, as a pens fan the only thing i could ask for, more than that game, is for that game to be game 7 in the cup finals. I think the goals were all well earned, i was calling bullshit when they tried to review that goal for the Habs, that was just poor reflexes on fluery's part.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 03:12 AM
Admiral Akbar

PENS WIN!!! 5-4 after coming back from a 3-0eficit wow...,just wow. That was, perhaps one of the greatest games i have ever seen. ABSOLUTELY BAD ASS!!!! that was some intense hockey. What the fuk is up those announcers though they are the most boring useless announcers. The game is tied 4-4 and he says its been a whacky game...WHACKY? out of all the god damn hockey adjectives to describe an intense hockey game you choose WHACKY? Also, one dude was rippin on the fans dressing in white shirts, being the same color of the rangers. Damn, dude is such a prick. He has a hard on for the rangers. Every half witted hockey fan knows that the Pens home colors used to be white and the white out night is a tradition they havent turned black. pisses me off, where's staggy and lang?

Of course it was, it's because you're a Pens fan. From a non-bias position I think the game was filled with intense moments and just shows how far a simple momentum boost can get you. I agree the commentators were idiots. I look foward to watching the next game, but like I predicted the Pens will win the next one too. They have dominated the Rangers all season I don't see how the playoffs will change that.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 03:18 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I guess, but those teams were going to net hard on one another and when you go that hard you are going to get those bounces eh. I'm just biased though, as a pens fan the only thing i could ask for, more than that game, is for that game to be game 7 in the cup finals. I think the goals were all well earned, i was calling bullshit when they tried to review that goal for the Habs, that was just poor reflexes on fluery's part.

Well the first wasnt his fault, it was knocked in by his own player.

The Avery goal was clearly blocked. He should of had it but well, it was screened by his own player.

He didnt get much help from his team.

But he made the key save at the end.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 04:52 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

So...

Can you believe Dallas won both games so far agains the Sharks? I'm shocked. I might actually turn out to be wrong.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:13 PM
Shadow_King
-

ya, it is very shocking, the tsn guys are saying ron wilson is actually blaming specific players in front of the whole team, thats some bad coaching, and i am also shocked the avs are doing so bad against the red wings.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:47 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Yeah, Ron doesn't seem like a nice guy, but his strategy might work. As for the Avs I'm not suprised really. The Avs were on par with the Wild during the first round of the playoffs and both played similar. The Wild also lose pretty much every encounter with the Wings, badly.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:54 PM
Shadow_King
-

this has nothing to do with the nhl but its still hockey,Who thinks canada is gonna go for a sweep in the iihf world championship??

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:07 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I also thought the Montreal Canadiens were going to handle the Flyers with relative ease, but I can see a 7 game series shaping up between these two.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 09:10 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

2-1 Flyers

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 01:48 AM
Shadow_King
-

ya, very shocking.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 02:46 AM