KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wheres the god damn hockey?

Wheres the god damn hockey?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

IDK just going by what i heard on the news and sportscenter. However if we're talking about pure skill players obviously the Caps have more. THey're just in a shit slump so who knows what will happen.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:07 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Canada lost, we have to win from now on. sad

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 07:03 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Caps are crushing the Pens.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 03:41 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2011 09:11 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Man, talk about sloppy ice. If I were a guy who turned on the 2011 Winter Classic and it was the first hockey I'd ever seen in my life, I would have thought hockey players were a bunch of hackers who just skated around, shot wildly and blindly, passed it a few times a period to the absolute closest guy, and couldn't make plays.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 05:27 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

USA IS GOING MUTHA****ING DOWN TONIGHT!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2011 06:35 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

YEAH BOYEEEEE!!! Eat it American bitches for we stomped your asses 4-1.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 07:29 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I was also happy the Canadians won the semis. WOOT.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 04:01 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha Stamkos failed on the penalty shot laughing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 08:37 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

What a win! Russia!!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:21 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Holy Christ! tonights Bos vs Mon game was an complete mess.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 04:04 AM
Squirrel Fart

WTF? just saw the high lights of the PIT vs NYI game. That game was nuts. The fighting is ****ing nuts. I hate cheap shots etc...... mad

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 04:35 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah I saw the highlights earlier too, was crazy. That hit the Islander's douchebag did was really crappy and a massive cheap shot. Was awesome to see the Pen's Goalie go after the guy who did it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 10:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

That double team was great though, yeah.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 10:51 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I saw the highlights earlier too, was crazy. That hit the Islander's douchebag did was really crappy and a massive cheap shot. Was awesome to see the Pen's Goalie go after the guy who did it.

Yeah, it was a lesser version of Bertuzzi's hit on Steve Moore. Difference was that Talbot didn't break his neck.

And you see the Isle's guy who hit the Penguins player, who then went down injured then the Isle guy drop the gloves and started punching him? And then taunt him off the ice while he gets worked on by the trainer.

What's worst is that after the game, the ****ing meatheads were like, "we gotta to protect our own". That's not protecting, its bullshit.

Brutal. Hockey is an awesome sport. The last minute of a close game in hockey is probably the most exicting thing in sports, and it can be physical and skilled based but having this shit makes hockey look totally unrespectable. I don't have a huge problem with fighting if its done correctly but that shit that happened is pathetic. Especially when somebody starts a fight against a guy who gave a legit hit.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 10:38 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, fighting is part of the sport but the cheap shots etc.....are not.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Feb 13th, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 10:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Things are heating up here. I think the Pens Are gonna make a run for the cup.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Not going to make it.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 03:18 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yes they will. Crosbys' coming back. Kovalev makes up for the Missing malkin. And Excalibur is secure steady in net baby.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:57 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Sorry, I don't see Crosby coming back. He can barely skate right now and hasn't worked out in 2 months (or how long he has been).

And Kovalev is not Malkin. Unfortunately, they're not making it.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2011 12:48 AM