KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wheres the god damn hockey?

Wheres the god damn hockey?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilTyrant

Absolute BEAST of a game between the Red Wings and the Penguins. Penguins had a 4-0 lead, Red Wings just tied it up on a goal by Modano. Jimmy Howard pulled.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 01:59 AM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Surprised this page is dead when hockey is in the playoffs.......was everyone a Penguins fan?

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:44 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

without crosby the team was never gonna make far, i am surprised lightnings swept caps.. and i think sharks will make finals from west..

Old Post May 6th, 2011 01:43 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Yeah, i'm a Wings fan, but man it's not looking good. Shocked by both Boston and Tampa Bay. Yzerman got that team on the right track. Would be a different story if the Penguins were at full strength.

Old Post May 7th, 2011 05:50 AM
Shadow_King
-

Looks like going to game 7, and canucks taking stanley cup.. being a canadian i should be rejoicing at the fact vancouver will be the first canadian team to win cup since 93.. but no i'm not.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2011 05:29 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Penguins next year man, all the way baby

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 07:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Without Crosby going to be difficult, we all know avalanche gonna be taking the cup this year.. might as well hand them the cup and save the other 29 teams embarrasement..hahaha

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 04:03 AM
Flameback
Pathology

What are your predictions?

Division Winners:
Atlantic- Philadelphia
Northeast- Buffalo
Southeast- Washington
Central- Chicago
Norhtwest- Vancouver
Pacific- Los Angeles

Conference Winners:
East- Pittsburgh
West- Los Angeles

Stanley Cup Winner:
Pittsburgh

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 04:25 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flameback

Division Winners:
Atlantic- Philadelphia
Northeast- Buffalo
Southeast- Washington
Central- Chicago
Norhtwest- Vancouver
Pacific- Los Angeles

Conference Winners:
East- Pittsburgh
West- Los Angeles

Stanley Cup Winner:
Pittsburgh

Finally, a man with accurate vision. The, Pens are stacked. Even with numerous key injuries they were still able to fluctuate between 1st and 2nd.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2011 07:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

That's how I see it. I'm not even a Pen's fan, but assuming the team is healthy by playoff time, they seem nearly unstoppable.

- Lobo

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 07:39 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Flameback

Division Winners:
Atlantic- Philadelphia
Northeast- Buffalo
Southeast- Washington
Central- Chicago
Norhtwest- Vancouver
Pacific- Los Angeles

Conference Winners:
East- Pittsburgh
West- Los Angeles

Stanley Cup Winner:
Pittsburgh

Why do you have Buffalo on top in NE instead of Boston, or even the Leafs?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 07:52 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

At the time I knew it was a reach but thought they had a chance to surprise some teams, mainly relying on strong goaltending from Ryan Miller and a decent offense. I do believe it would still look like a respectable pick if not for the Miller head injury. Before the injury (around November 12th I believe), Buffalo was only one point behind Toronto for first place and 6 points up on Boston. Then when the injury occurred, unsurprisingly Buffalo fell apart. Those are the breaks when predicting.

I will say that Boston has looked very impressive since that same time. It would be hard to go against them now.

- Lobo

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 09:19 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Well, i guess i'm done with Hockey, now. The Pens are just doing shit. It shocks me how much they have in common with the Steelers right now. Both teams can beat mediocre or bad teams but when it comes down to winning the games that really matter or RIval games, they muck it up. As a Penguins fan i guess it's good to know now that they aren't going to make it so, come playoff time, i wont be sitting around in anticipation waiting for something that is impossible. When you can't or don't want to beat the rival teams you, can't and don't deserve to win a a championship...,pissed off at the Pens right now. Last year they muff all Rival games and this year...,same thing. I dont want to take anything away from the players because there are players that i notice which have a strong foot behind their pedal each night, such as, Malkin, Staal, Asham, Neal and Fluery.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 03:42 AM
guy222
With my gal

kings looked awesome

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 06:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

If the Caps beat the Rangers, it'll be one of the weirdest series I'd have witnessed in my life.

Old Post May 11th, 2012 02:46 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've loved these playoffs. Massive upsets all around, and the Kings are ripping apart everyone they play. Could be one of the great underdog stories if they go all the way.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 10:57 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

The Kings are on a goddamned tears. Wtf is happening!?

Old Post May 17th, 2012 06:29 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

It's amazing. Been a fan of theirs for 15 years and it still hasn't sunk in. It's happening so fast. They basically limped into the playoffs losing the last 2 games of the season. I was just hoping that they'd win a game or 2 off of the Canuck's before getting knocked out. It really feels incredible that I'm going to get to root for them in the stanly cup final.

Old Post May 26th, 2012 11:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

And The Kings won the cup!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:48 AM
Flameback
Pathology

Originally posted by BackFire
And The Kings won the cup!!

I'm excited! I was starting to think I'd actually never see the day the Kings would hoist the Stanley Cup. ALL HAIL THE KINGS!!!

- Lobo

Old Post Jun 12th, 2012 05:05 PM