KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!

Eddie Brock Is Going To Return!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Says the person who thought Gargan was a sorry excuse for Venom. stick out tongue
He was a horrible Venom, but he was an outstanding Scorpion.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:57 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

where exactly is this all coming from?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 12:37 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

(Venom mini-series announced going on 3 years ago...and counting) OMG! Angel Medina is doing the art for an upcoming Venom mini...featuring EDDIE BROCK! THE ORIGINAL VENOM IS COMING BACK!

(Spider-Man 3 Movie) OMG! Marvel is bringing Eddie Brock back as Venom to promote the new movie! Like how they featured GG and Doc Ock heavily during the promotion of the 1st two Spidey movies! They just HAVE to bring Eddie/Venom back now!

(The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock) OMG! Eddie Brock is coming back AND he'll get the symbiote again! Venom reborn!

(Thunderbolts preview that showed the Venom symbiote arguing with Gargan) OMG! The symbiote is losing patience with Gargan! It's gonna leave him and return to Eddie!

(Killer Movies Forum now) OMG! I have news and no credible proof or link that Dan Slott is bringing back Eddie Brock as Venom during Brand New Day! I base this on nothing! And you guys all believe me!

I've heard it ever since Marvel Knights Spider-Man. If you have no proof, its bullshit.

Even more so, I did a search on CBR, Marvel.com, Newsrama, and Google. There is no proof or annoucement. Bull-Pissing-Shit...

Last edited by VenomCarnage21 on Apr 6th, 2008 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:11 AM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by VenomCarnage21
(Venom mini-series announced going on 3 years ago...and counting) OMG! Angel Medina is doing the art for an upcoming Venom mini...featuring EDDIE BROCK! THE ORIGINAL VENOM IS COMING BACK!

(Spider-Man 3 Movie) OMG! Marvel is bringing Eddie Brock back as Venom to promote the new movie! Like how they featured GG and Doc Ock heavily during the promotion of the 1st two Spidey movies! They just HAVE to bring Eddie/Venom back now!

(The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock) OMG! Eddie Brock is coming back AND he'll get the symbiote again! Venom reborn!

(Thunderbolts preview that showed the Venom symbiote arguing with Gargan) OMG! The symbiote is losing patience with Gargan! It's gonna leave him and return to Eddie!

(Killer Movies Forum now) OMG! I have news and no credible proof or link that Dan Slott is bringing back Eddie Brock as Venom during Brand New Day! I base this on nothing! And you guys all believe me!

I've heard it ever since Marvel Knights Spider-Man. If you have no proof, its bullshit.

Even more so, I did a search on CBR, Marvel.com, Newsrama, and Google. There is no proof or annoucement. Bull-Pissing-Shit...
Like I said. I'm trying to find reliable proof of it. CBR posters usually aren't wrong on this kind of stuff. I know I believe it.

EDIT:
Superhero Hype

There. I found it. So much for your "Bull-Pissing-Shit" theory, huh?

BTW, I wouldn't make a thread on this kind of stuff unless I was damn near sure.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Apr 6th, 2008 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:21 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Does not matter if you were not sure, it has given us a topic to talk about on here.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:52 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomCarnage21
Ho Yeah!

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Like I said. I'm trying to find reliable proof of it. CBR posters usually aren't wrong on this kind of stuff. I know I believe it.

EDIT:
Superhero Hype

There. I found it. So much for your "Bull-Pissing-Shit" theory, huh?

BTW, I wouldn't make a thread on this kind of stuff unless I was damn near sure.

Jesus Christ! That news clearly is outdated! 1st, the post doesn't say anything about Slott or BND! 2nd, that link clearly says "Eddie Brock to return in SENSATIONAL Spider-Man, NOT ASM! Lastly, this news is from EARLY 2007! Its about "The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock", a 2-part story, that DID NOT BRING BACK OLD VENOM!!!

What the hell is wrong with people?!? You make up this bullshit, I call you out on it' so you dig up some old unrelated news and call ME full of it!

Get the **** out of here with this crap...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 02:45 PM
VenomCarnage21 is currently offline Click here to Send VenomCarnage21 a Private Message Find more posts by VenomCarnage21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

ok that may be bullcrap but who in the blue hell are u?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:18 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Jesus Christ! That news clearly is outdated! 1st, the post doesn't say anything about Slott or BND! 2nd, that link clearly says "Eddie Brock to return in SENSATIONAL Spider-Man, NOT ASM! Lastly, this news is from EARLY 2007! Its about "The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock", a 2-part story, that DID NOT BRING BACK OLD VENOM!!!

What the hell is wrong with people?!? You make up this bullshit, I call you out on it' so you dig up some old unrelated news and call ME full of it!

Not all of us.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 04:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

First off, up yours buddy.

Second, stfu and wait a while. I just made a thread on it. If its true or not, I tell you in a second, and even then, I'll either be proved wrong or right in the Spidey vs Thunderbolts arc.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow I have never seen A1 get like this.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:15 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wow I have never seen A1 get like this.
I'm fine. Just this dude I don't even know comming in here and spouting all kinds of sh*t from his first post. I mean christ, it that hard to just prove me wrong without acting like a total jerkoff? Seriously. Just give me some f***ing time to verify it. Its what I've been trying to do since I made the thread. erm

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I agree he should not speak to you like that, at the end of the day regardless of if Eddie does come back, you have provided us with a topic.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 05:57 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I agree he should not speak to you like that, at the end of the day regardless of if Eddie does come back, you have provided us with a topic.
Topic that I hope to god is true. With Gargan dead, theres no better time for Eddie to come back.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:20 PM
harri
I may be a geek

lol who the hell is that guy? aggresive idiot! man some geeks!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:48 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I wonder why there's always animosity whenever I'm offline.

Anyway, I would laugh uncontrollably if another one of Spiderman's villains gets the symbiote instead of Eddie Brock.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:49 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

nowing marvel these days i wouldn't be surprised!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I wonder why there's always animosity whenever I'm offline.

Anyway, I would laugh uncontrollably if another one of Spiderman's villains gets the symbiote instead of Eddie Brock.

Would that be annoyed/shocked laughter or regular laughter?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:00 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It depends on the villain chosen to get the symbiote.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:04 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fair point.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:13 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

It depends on the villain chosen to get the symbiote.

Mysterio!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:32 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote